• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever seen a person from PC?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I'd hope we could meet before our children our grown tmbjr. x_X; (I was going to say something else, but didn't want to freak people out. Starts with an m)
You've met him Dakota?! Is it true all PC members are just bot programs IRL?

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Kairi said:
I'd hope we could meet before our children our grown tmbjr. x_X; (I was going to say something else, but didn't want to freak people out. Starts with an m)
You've met him Dakota?! Is it true all PC members are just bot programs IRL?
*gasps*
.....very interesting hehe...
Bot programs? No way!.....beep.....beep....
*smacks alarm clock*
False alarm!....literally hehe...

John Denver

Banned
Years
Yes i've met him..he...goes to my school..a DURR!!

He only half bot program, the rest him is built for height and extreme final fantasy looove....

WHOA...YEAH!...KICK START MY BOO ya!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Kairi said:
Is it true all PC members are just bot programs IRL?

Y'know, I was wondering the same thing. Hmm, yes probaly I'm a living computer. :P
Are you a bot program, Kairi?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
100marios said:
Ah ha! I knew it all along! It's so obvious!
Hehe...

Yeah, you should have known it a looong time ago though. :P
I posted that in "Are you boy or a girl thread".

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
I've always thought of a real PC get-together. How about we go to New York where Kwesi lives and we can all go to the Pokemon Center at the same time. What a blast. :P
When I had to read 'Lord of the Flies' for English, I would think of us all being on a plane and crashing on a remote tropical island like the kids in the book. I wonder what would happen...

Hey, Dakota, where do you live in Minnesota? It would be weird if we went to the same school. :P

100marios

Years
Latios Master said:
I've always thought of a real PC get-together. How about we go to New York where Kwesi lives and we can all go to the Pokemon Center at the same time. What a blast. :P
When I had to read 'Lord of the Flies' for English, I would think of us all being on a plane and crashing on a remote tropical island like the kids in the book. I wonder what would happen...

Hey, Dakota, where do you live in Minnesota? It would be weird if we went to the same school. :P
I don't know, but let me tell you I won't be eaten first!
I'll be tarzan Jordan! Ugh!
Hehe...

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
Latios Master said:

Everyone seems to ignore my posts when I have these bursts of insightful ideas! I mentioned a PC get-together...*twiddles thumbs* I had to read Lord of the Flies a few years ago--I hated that book, lol. It was so nasty and gross and Piggy really got on my nerves. ^_^;; A lot of things seem to get on my nerves, huh?!

*beats Jordan with his metal bat* YOU SEEM TO HAVE TIME TO PM OTHER PEOPLE, MISTER! You're so insane in the membrane, Jordan... *stomps off*

100marios

Years
Sayuri no Hoshi said:
Everyone seems to ignore my posts when I have these bursts of insightful ideas! I mentioned a PC get-together...*twiddles thumbs* I had to read Lord of the Flies a few years ago--I hated that book, lol. It was so nasty and gross and Piggy really got on my nerves. ^_^;; A lot of things seem to get on my nerves, huh?!

*beats Jordan with his metal bat* YOU SEEM TO HAVE TIME TO PM OTHER PEOPLE, MISTER! You're so insane in the membrane, Jordan... *stomps off*
Gahh! I'll do it tonight! Really soon! Don't worry!
Besides,
*puts his index finger and thumb together*
They were just little PMs!
Hehe...

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Sayuri no Hoshi said:
Everyone seems to ignore my posts when I have these bursts of insightful ideas! I mentioned a PC get-together...*twiddles thumbs*
I know. That's why I commented on it. I meant to say "too" at the end of my first sentence. So I guess it looked like I didn't see you saying it, but I did. I meant to say "I've always thought of a real PC get-together too."

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Latios Master said:
oh man! That book was the bee's knees or whateva'

If a plane full of PC members crashed on a desert island, who would be the first one to go insane from not having access to a computer?

maybe I should make this a separate topic

Years
I dont get it, how did Frostweaver meet 22sa? I would say me before I met: (starts with a K I believe)...

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
A lot of people live in Texas, so I could meet several people if we arranged it. ^_^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
22sa and frostweaver live very very close to each other, and had a common friend at school to confirm they were both 'okay' guys. ^_^;

Back