• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon: Rob's Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2012
This is my last hack thus far. In it you are a teenager named Rob. Same as every of my hacks, this one is going to have edited graphics, maps, tiles, events, etc. But what makes different this one from my other hacks is the main theme of the game: time travels.

There are three ages:
Present
robadv1.gif

Past
robadv2.gif

And future
robadv3.gif

Each age is very different and have a lot of unique features (Pokes, items, peoples, places...).

How to travel trought time? Well, you in the game you obtain two magical medallions than can warp you centuries to the past or to the future, but they need a lot of magical energy to do it. You will have to find the "Spiritual Stones", which are big magical stones that are hidden around the world (they are usually located in places where the peoples don't pass, like forests).
In the beginning you will have to travel trought time a lot of times to acces to different places of the world. But while you progress in the games, a lot of paths will be open, and once you are in the age that you want, you will be able to travel to every place that you want.

These are some of the main features of the hack:
-You will be able to travel through time everytime that you want
-14 main quests (23 if you count the gyms and the Pok?mon League, which will be secondaries quests in this hack)
-The story will be more important that usually is in a Pok?mon game (imagine a Pok?mon game with a story similar to one from a 2d Zelda game)
-You will be able to catch all the Pokes availables in the game, but obviously you will have to find thought all of the ages (example: in the past are extinct pokes that can't be catched in the present or future, while in the future you will be able to catch futuristic pokes like a new version of Porygon named "Porygon 4.5")
-Items that you only can get in a certain age. Example:
robadv4.gif

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Wow this is great, I love the idea of time travelling.

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2010
wow the graphics are incredible! I'm really looking forward to this
hack.......hope you finish it!

Wulava

Walking towards Johto
Years
WOW! Another hack by MasterMew. Look's pretty professional. I'll wait for this one... and all your other hacks too.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
yo! nice hack *goes to look for the calendar and waiting for you to say where is going to be the first beta* (that was too long uf uf) wish you finish this hack nice screens and good luck.

But this means that you are not continuyng the gs one?

Johto Boy

Elite Trainer
Years
Yes, timetravel is very original. Again another good hack by Mastermew but...

unit101 said:
yo! nice hack *goes to look for the calendar and waiting for you to say where is going to be the first beta* (that was too long uf uf) wish you finish this hack nice screens and good luck.

But this means that you are not continuyng the gs one?
Are you going to finish the GS remake? You haven't posted in there for a while and people are counting on you to finish it. If you're not going to continue it you should at least give it to another good hacker to finish the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back