• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Frontiers Online

Sion

Somber Soul
Years
I would go all out saying u really need battles, but thats what pokemon Online is for. So overall i hope it gets finished. And I dig the site dude.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
I have some mini game ideas
Pokemon quiz: There's a time limit in wich you have to answer as many questions as possible at the end the person with most correct answers wins.
Mirror coat madness (yes I know it's from my avatar ^^): You play as a wynaut and there will be darts and elektrice thingamabobs flying against you if an elektrikce thingamabob comes you need to press a button to bounce it back and if a dart comes you have to dodge it.
Oh and I love the ideas I've always been atracted to mini-games.

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
Years
lol, good ideas ^^

sketch - this game isn't exactly for the purpose of battling, that is why it's on my "not so important list" xP although, I have said, it can be a possibility in the future...

Smarties-chan

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
So will the beta be out soon? (I'm not rushing you I just want to know)

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
Years
Music for the dance game has already been picked out, alot is from the movies ^_^

School starts tommorow O.o and that means it will be a bit longer until we see a beta, I need to program Minigames, that's jus about it, and add in some finsihing touches ^^

Ionem

.biomechanic.
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2005
This one actually looks like it may be good. In browsing the screenshots on the site, I saw that the chat thing looks like it might be a little too transparent. It was hard to see.

It looks nice so far, though. I like the way the screen is big and the character is small. Gives a very "big world" impression and looks like it can handle lots of players at once.

Keep it up. And I can't wait to see this in action.

Smarties-chan

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Didn't notice there were screenies earlier, it looks pretty good maybe you should add some npcs thought since that map looks pretty... empty, well anyway (I'm not rushing you I just want to know) when do you think the demo/beta will be out?

Berino

Graphics Artist
Years
this game looks amazing. i cant wait for the beta/demo to come out i would luv to test it for u.

i hav an idea: i think u shud hav moderators that can go into any server(Even if its full) and can monitor the behaviour of the people like if sum1 is swearing or bullying, the moderators shud be able to kik them from the server. If u do consider my idea can i be the first moderator :)

Butchimatic

Sprite Master-in-Training
Years
Your upcoming game sounds really original. And I love things original.

We'll be waiting, so take your time. Otherwise, it would suck.

Break a leg, Saw.

Years
wow this looks intresting and 2 days and 89% done

I'll beta test for ya

the mini games are gunna have to be competitive though if your'e not havin battles

Smarties-chan

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
So when do you reckon the beta/demo will be out?

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
game maker is not the only program which allows online capability,
it's possible with rpg maker xp too.
it uses a ruby(not rgss) to allow sockets, called TCPSocket.
click here for more information about ruby networking functions

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
Years
Berino thats off-topic.

saul-How about a hit the buttons tug of war game? Or a panel de pon/puyo puyo style game with different colored pokeballs?
Just suggestions.
This game rocks!

Back