• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What it's like to be different

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
Chap.1: No Cure
I flew over the heads of the many humans below me. Somebody screamed. Other humans gasped as they saw me. Not that I cared. I was already hated enough. My fight with Rayquaza hadn't helped. My brain had been slashed, and I had lost quite a lot of hit points. It was nothing serious, some Sitrus berries would cure it, but it still hurt. As I glides through the air with my arms outstreched, I spotted a berry patch below me. It wasn't until I landed that I remembered something; I had no mouth. I hit my head on the tree for being so stupid. Then I remembered another thing; Humans sometimes droped their items it that dark cave. What was it called again? Jagged Pass? Maybe if I was lucky, I could find what the human trainers call a potion. I drew a map of the route in my head and groaned. I was near the forest, and Jagged Pass was at the peak of the region. It would take at least a day, and I would fly through at least three cities. I sighed as I got ready to take off. This would be a long day

XD Try and guess what pok?mon it is.

R&R please!!!

Edit:disclaimer- I own nothing in these fics

Last edited:
Back