• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~o-Amelia's Artwork-o~~

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Bleh, as most of you know, I spend alot of my time drawing,
Im not very good at it, and dont get near a scanner often.
So, here are some of my newest pictures I have scanned in.
I do know alot of them are weird, but point it out if you wish.

Spongebob & Patrick
^^Took me about an hour, didnt bother colouring it in, but //might// colour it in on the PC soon.
Pride - Seven deadly sins
^^I've been drawing the Seven deadly sins for a few weeks now, I only have this one scanned in, shes coloured in now.
Tinkerbell
^^From a drawing I did, I coloured her in on MS paint, theres alot of things that need to be fixed, but meh.
Link
^^Link from 'Zelda', it came out really well apart from his nose o.0
Link - Again
^^Another picture of Link, I had to do this uber quickly though >.<
Jack
^^Jack from NBC, drawn for the website I work at as a thank you for all the great birthday stuff ^0^
The Mayor
^^Again from NBC, quick doodle of my favourite charactor <3~
Random Girl
^^ Random girl I drew o.0 saw a picture abit like it in a magazine and re-drew it.
The Mad Hatter
^^erm...Don't ask k?;;

Thats it for now, just say whatchoo thinl ^0^ <3

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
Hey there! *hugs* ^^ I don't think I've seen you post your art for a while! :D
I think you definitely have talent, Pincushion ^^ As a big Zelda fan I love your pics of Link! :D On the way home in the car today I was actually thinking of drawing some Zelda fanart, so it's a real treat to come home to! ^^

Keep on drawing! :) It would be great to see some of these coloured! :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
I don't really colour in much, it does make my pictures look better though =D, thanks for the Comment Forest Grovyle <33

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
Cool. Some of them need working on though,but yeah they're still good!

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Thats the problem with me, I never finish all my artwork, I always need to start on another peice, I really should colour in more..it just..bores me xD

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Wow Pincushion, thoses are all very Good goto love Link XD *Big Zelda fan myself also lol Great Job on them ^_^

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
Hehe, I know what you mean Pincushion XD I have the same problem when I write! I can't get past a few thousand words before I go off and start something else XD hehe! Yeah, I can understand colouring being boring ^^; I get a bit fed up with it sometimes!

Keep up the good work!! *huggles!* ^^

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
*more hugs back xD*
I don't like colouring unless i've copied a picture of somthing, because then I can shade it properly, im so awful at shading it ruins my pictures >.<

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Yay! Amelia art! ^_^ I really like the Spongebob one. It's got good shading I think. I also like the Jack one! I can't wait to see more :3

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Thanks you too!

[/revive]

I'll have more soon for you lot to see, been trying my hand at Pokemon/Anime drawing.

Back