• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Times of Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
This rp is rated PG 13-R for violence.

The year is 100,000 S.D, and about 1000 years ago, humans almost became extinct because of a war between humans and pokemon.Now, Pokemon are considered enemys to humans, and vice versa.

Now, a second war is starting, and it's your job to stop it before it's too late.You are ordered to stop whatever is starting this war, and you are told to kill all pokemon in your way.

-------
Form

Name:
Weapon:
Other:

Last edited:

~*Nariko*~

Do the hustle! o.o;
Years
Name: Amy
Description: Deep blue eyes, light brown hair, white shirt, and black pants
Weapon: sword
Other: N/A

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
I'll post my profile when one more person has joined, which is when the rp starts.

Cebe

Vulpix Champion
Years
Form

Name:
Description:
Cebered.png
CeberedSwimsuit.png

Weapon: twin swords, dagger
Other: Kind,lovable,nice,cute, and nervous and shy around boys.

Last edited:

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Name: Raden
Description: Wears black shades to cover his pupils which are colored a bloody red. He also wears combat boots and a belt with magazines clipped on.
Weapon: Dual Handguns and two hidden combat knives.
Other:

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
Name: Jin
Description: A boy about 5'4, with green eyes, and green hair. He wears a Black shirt, and black pants.
Weapon: A handgun, and a small knife, and a Bow.
Other: Has vowed not to kill anything, and is searching for a peaceful way of reuniting the two enemies. Hasn't told anyone of his intents.

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
Years
Name:serpenter.
Description:wears a black hooded top and black baggy trousers. also a chain mail is worn for protection. 2 sabres are on his back
Weapon: Dual Handguns, two sabres
Other:serp' beleved in a way to quell the violence and stop the pokemon and people from fighting. but when a scyther fineshed off his family, serp vowed revenge...

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Argh.. I hate to kill pokemon but this sounds cool. :)

Name: Jay
Description: Navy blue T-shirt and white short pants, black hair, blue eyes, wears a concealed mythril shirt(as light as feathers and as hard has dragon scales), about 5'6".
Weapon: Arm length Katana, kunais, shirikens, and a short dagger.
Other: A skilled ninja in the art of assassination. He hopes to stop the violence between man and pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back