Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Old September 7th, 2005 (03:28 PM). Edited September 10th, 2005 by Dark Ash.
Dark Ash
Lonely

Send a message via Yahoo to Dark Ash
Pokemon Grand sun,choas darkness,crystal moon,and blazing phoenix are news pokemon version.We have all new updates here today,We have the Coast beach and routte 1.We are now letting be join the staff,and we have more info about Pokemon Rising sun,choas darkness,crystal moon,and blazing phoenix I have you play the characters that you choose every about the character,you can choose destiny.We have no pics on it because we don't have a game designer we are looking for someone.Please email me @ [email protected] if you want the job.We have more info tommorrow. Here is the story about Pokemon Rising sun,choas darkness,crystal moon,and blazing phoenix there was this 2 team call Xero and Yetto they were thinking about pokemon virus so they and They call they X and Y so they can awake groudon and kyouge so will the pokemon world to explode,but that only haft of story.On the game you call your friends and all you can play in one team and enter the grand...you have to find out when you play the demo.I will give you some of the new pokemon that be the game 1.Funnysaur 2.creepsaur 3.cannonsaur 4.rocketfire 5.charmfinex 6.Gigas titan 7.JERKING 8.hitlop 9.darklop 10. gigaslop 11.speartan 12.castle tomb 13.hotyoshia 14.falcono 15.SMOCKEY 16.Pariorocket 17.SMOKEY 18.Didge 19.Castle tomb 20.Bommertang 21.Swertan.Here are some part in the game.We have more info we have on Pokemon Grand sun,choas darkness,crystal moon,and blazing phoenix You can now play with your friends plus Battle has new battle level like play as pokemon you choose.Beugu all new region that I create also We have guy that thing this is boring.So we will give you all the info right we will let to you choose your destiny.If you have some ideas put it here.
Attached Images
File Type: png new11[1].png‎ (7.2 KB, 26 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png new10[1].png‎ (4.8 KB, 20 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png mount28[1].png‎ (31.3 KB, 23 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: gif fighter_bt[1].gif‎ (8.7 KB, 15 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old September 10th, 2005 (10:02 AM).
Matt12345678
The Famous N00b

Send a message via AIM to Matt12345678 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Matt12345678 Send a message via Yahoo to Matt12345678
I'm not sure if it's a real game. It's 2 screenshots from the GameBoy game and two default pictures.

Spoiler:
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre.
Old September 10th, 2005 (10:13 AM).
Smarties-chan
Should've had that name change

Yea you just took those two first pics from a pokemon firered or leafgreen rom and the two others are pics you found somewhere.
Old September 10th, 2005 (11:09 AM).
Naito

Two screenshots from a game, one RMXP battler, and i don't know what the third one is a screenshot of.By the looks of it, you haven't shown any real screenshots yet.

Credit to Vivaa for the theme.
Old September 10th, 2005 (11:31 AM).
Dawson
The Rebirth Is Upon Us

Yeah, those aren't in game screenshots, which are required for the thread to stay open. Restart the thread when you have actual screenshots of the game in progress. Taking screenshots from the GBA games are no good to anybody. Anyway...

*Closed*

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links