• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

*~ The Crystal Mew Fanclub~*

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
Years
This girl is real cool, so i think she diserves a club, she is one of my best friends

OK first two can be co owners the rest well. member i guess so join or else ( just kiding)

Members:
Mystic Trunks
Claire
Suki
Ice Dragon

Last edited:

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 10, 2009
Haha, wow. I never thought you'd actually make the club. xD None the less, thanks. I appreciate it. ^^ <3

Oie...drinking in Mew-Chan's club. Interesting. *shall watch with amusement*

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
I'll join :3 *tackle glomps mew* i've known her for such a long time now ;0; ..*can't remember how long*..it's all a blur to me XD

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
hiya thought id join cos it seems a bit empty at the mo so lets start d partay :D
sorry but i can i join plz i wanna get 2 know u ;)

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
yay altho i dont know the band that well :nervous:

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
Years
Ice Dragon said:
WEIRD..............Claire had known Crystal Mew for such a looooooooonnnnnggg time, yet she only joined in this month, its like saying oh ive known this fan club for aaaaagggggggggesssss yet ive just been on!

ANYWAYS, so crystal_mew what music do u like

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 10, 2009
Woo...more members. Welcome to the club. BD Eheh. I think it'd be a good idea if you put up a members list on the intro post, Sceptiles Master.

Claire!~ *tacklehug* Nyaha. Yes, we have known each other for quite a while. Just not at the Forums. xD *coughOekakiBoardcough*

o0; Don't make me kick you, Ice Dragon...erm...to answer your question: J-pop. Other then that, My Chemical Romance and Greenday. <3

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
Years
Ice Dragon said:
Crystal Mew has an admirer!You have, above me is "lover boy" HAHAHA! He needs a pair! Hes getting lonely, hes getting lonely.

yo STFU dude, your getting on my last nerves

crystal_mew said:
Woo...more members. Welcome to the club. BD Eheh. I think it'd be a good idea if you put up a members list on the intro post, Sceptiles Master.

Claire!~ *tacklehug* Nyaha. Yes, we have known each other for quite a while. Just not at the Forums. xD *coughOekakiBoardcough*

o0; Don't make me kick you, Ice Dragon...erm...to answer your question: J-pop. Other then that, My Chemical Romance and Greenday. <3

and cool but i hate greenday

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 10, 2009
Heh. Well, we've all got our likes and dislikes. xD Though, I must admit, Greenday can get rather annoying at times.... I need to start listening to Linkin Park someday...and other stuffs. >>;

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Sceptiles Master said:
yo Shut The F*** Up dude, your getting on my last nerves

Sceptiles Master! Either you stop cursing now or I'll tell a Moderator right now to ban U

Anyway let's keep on partying but curse free. *Dances* :D

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
Ah yesh, the oekaki X3; i miss the old crew ;0;
Well, i'm glad you're here at PC now ^^ *glomps*

Back