• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

*~ The Crystal Mew Fanclub~*

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
hey SM i thoguht u said that Green Day was 3rd in ur band list
i love green day :D

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
mm yea i love holiday the best
hey MT u cud try clearing out ur PM box :(

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 10, 2009
Welcome to the clube, dude. :D

Haha...oops. Guess I forgot about my own club. Doi. *bops self* ^^; Sorry about that. So how's everybody? :3

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
Go los angeles angels n MATT HENSLEY

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 10, 2009
Huh...woah, baseball. o_o; *scratches head* ...I'm not a big genious on baseball, so I'll just watch the conversation with amusement. :D

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Sceptiles Master said:
who the h*** is matt hensy

So you gansta haven't changed one bit. See Suki he still curses! You'll never be a gentelman like me SM, you are just jealous that I live in a better place than you. I got more money than youll ever make, you cant make money in your getto, HaH!

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
Years
MysticTrunks said:
So you gansta haven't changed one bit. See Suki he still curses! You'll never be a gentelman like me SM, you are just jealous that I live in a better place than you. I got more money than youll ever make, you cant make money in your getto, HaH!

okay then i not goin to curse, okay you do live in a better place, anh yes you will make more money than me if the sports god doesn't accept, and who said i was getto that stuff is for people who dont have lives i do, i just want to feed my wive and kids man dont you understand i dont want to be getto

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
lol U 2 going on about silly stuff yes i shall watch in amusement,
you said that b4 SM 'who the **** is Matt Hensley'
i told U he plays for los angeles angels

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
nothing