The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive

Notices

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

View Poll Results: How does the Plot sound so far?
This is an Awsome plot! 16 69.57%
The plot is decent 5 21.74%
I don't like the plot 2 8.70%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 30th, 2005 (04:48 PM).
whatsup
poke.untold storys ******

thanx for the link but i prefer the full version only if i get it fot free though lol =-D
Old September 30th, 2005 (04:51 PM).
fnsandpwr
Adriano!

If you-or someone else-finds that, could you post the link?
Old September 30th, 2005 (04:55 PM).
whatsup

i can never find it ive searched for i have no idea how long
and i wish i could be apart of regals team but i am a noob and i have no knowlege of rpg maker xp i have alittle of 2003 but not much thats why i came to this site to learn to make good games because i want to work on coumputers when i go to college
Old September 30th, 2005 (07:01 PM).
Swizzler121
Trainer

Getting the full Version is illegal, And is not reccomended if you ever want to sell your games, but technicly You can't sell pokemon games because they are Gamefreaks property, not yours.
Old September 30th, 2005 (07:09 PM).
whatsup

ohhhh ok well that sux big time oh well i gusse ill just have to stick with rpg maker 2003 @___@
Old September 30th, 2005 (07:22 PM).
Ninja Tree
I turn 1 everyday

No you shouldnt stick with rm2003. Use RMXP.
Old September 30th, 2005 (07:24 PM).
whatsup

but i dont want to have to pay for it @ _____ @
no way
Old October 1st, 2005 (01:09 AM).
Nintendo freak
Pineapples!

Send a message via ICQ to Nintendo freak Send a message via AIM to Nintendo freak Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Nintendo freak Send a message via Yahoo to Nintendo freak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swizzler121
Getting the full Version is illegal, And is not reccomended if you ever want to sell your games, but technicly You can't sell pokemon games because they are Gamefreaks property, not yours.
Did you get the full version? Well, if you did, could I get it? (Answer this post in a pm)

My newest pixel art (and my second one)

I use "uber" Pokemon in only my Ruby, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, put this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar from SPPF, slightly edted by me).
Old October 1st, 2005 (02:48 AM).
jaki_kisur
Advanced Trainer

Hi Swizzler121, I was just wondering if you needed any here and there jobs if you do i would like to help :D
Old October 1st, 2005 (11:03 AM).
Swizzler121
Trainer

Im Still looking for some Spriters, Like for charsets... Willing to help?
Old October 1st, 2005 (02:42 PM).
jaki_kisur
Advanced Trainer

Ok then ,i've got a big page of sprites.

One day your mum tells you that Professer Ark wants to see you in his lab. On the way there you encounter a Pokemon in the forest, It tells you that it has waited 1000 years for you and to follow it in to the cave, the pokemon (Jirachi) uses a spell to open a screet chamber that goes even deeper in to the ground called the shrine. There is a Sign and a stone next to it, Jirachi tells you that the forerunners of Rilko town made two stones the Time Stone and the Space Stone to conceal the energery of a secret power that could ripe out the universe, There stones were put in two far places At Azereth Mountain and Here, The Forerunners protect the Space Stone and I protect the Time Stone, I was put to sleep only to wake up when one of the Stones were taken and the Time Stone still which means that some has take the Space Stone, But how,the Forerunners would of never let any one take it, We must get to Mt. Azereth before its to late, If the two stones meet the fate of the universe will be put to the test!
Old October 1st, 2005 (03:26 PM).
BleachXP.com
Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BleachXP.com
**** i hate spriting. i still need some for my game but i can't do it. but anyway. on topic: when r u going to show some more screens. and i played ur demo, and i think it might be my computer but the font was all screwed up and i coiuld barely read it.

Check out Pokemon Erba!
Old October 1st, 2005 (06:00 PM).
Squirrel_
Ending It All

Nature: Relaxed
the beta doesnt work. Sorry i tried to play it.

ENDING IT ALL
ONCE AND FOR ALL
WE WILL OVERCOME
THIS PLACE SHALL FAIL
TRY AND STOP US
AND FAIL EVEN MORE
ENDING IT ALL
ALL GRUDGES
EVERYTHING

~*The Last Will And Testament Of The Master*~

Will It Ever End?

FREINDS:
Raven's Phoenix
Cybex Mewtwo
Old October 1st, 2005 (06:27 PM).
Swizzler121
Trainer

Yeah, I can't fix it right now, i'm out of town on a family outing at the grandparents house, I'll try to fix it sunday night. Also, Do you want the pokemon crys in this game, It is whats causing all of the Megs, I have all of them...

BTW: If you would specify whats going wrong I can try and fix it more, Are you sure all of you correctly installed it?... Maybe it's the coding... I just don't want to release an open source because I know how tempting it is for some people to put the stuff in your own game...
Old October 1st, 2005 (06:32 PM).
Swizzler121
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaki_kisur
Ok then ,i've got a big page of sprites.
Do you have any of the girl aqua admin? It doesn't matter what format it is in, As long as it's not a JPEG...
Old October 1st, 2005 (06:32 PM).
jaki_kisur
Advanced Trainer

I was searching on google images and i found this sprite page:

One day your mum tells you that Professer Ark wants to see you in his lab. On the way there you encounter a Pokemon in the forest, It tells you that it has waited 1000 years for you and to follow it in to the cave, the pokemon (Jirachi) uses a spell to open a screet chamber that goes even deeper in to the ground called the shrine. There is a Sign and a stone next to it, Jirachi tells you that the forerunners of Rilko town made two stones the Time Stone and the Space Stone to conceal the energery of a secret power that could ripe out the universe, There stones were put in two far places At Azereth Mountain and Here, The Forerunners protect the Space Stone and I protect the Time Stone, I was put to sleep only to wake up when one of the Stones were taken and the Time Stone still which means that some has take the Space Stone, But how,the Forerunners would of never let any one take it, We must get to Mt. Azereth before its to late, If the two stones meet the fate of the universe will be put to the test!
Old October 1st, 2005 (06:48 PM).
jaki_kisur
Advanced Trainer

I've got nearly every person plus a few more, team aquas near the middle

Old October 1st, 2005 (07:41 PM).
BleachXP.com
Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BleachXP.com
awesome as! i was looking for some of those for ages. u should post it in the resource thread!

Check out Pokemon Erba!
Old October 1st, 2005 (08:47 PM).
PokeCreator_09
RM2K3 Professional

Send a message via AIM to PokeCreator_09 Send a message via Yahoo to PokeCreator_09
yeah the beta didn't work. I think it's because the graphics folder and data folders weren't installed. and it wouldn't see the font. I know what it's like to go away to your grandparents houyse and having people pressure you over thiungs you tell them to hold off on so take your time. People pressured me over triner cards.

Old October 2nd, 2005 (01:56 AM).
jaki_kisur
Advanced Trainer

Questin for Swizzler121, how did you make the thing were you input your name?

Old October 2nd, 2005 (05:48 AM).
Swizzler121
Trainer

I didn't make it, Blizzy did, along with some others... I can't really script :D I'm gonna try and learn java, but I'm not promisin anything...
Also, Awsome sprite sheet! Is that really shelly! Too bad I'm at this house, or i'd have that thing saved in a second! As for the other sprite sheet, Everthing is like little blobs when you zoom in, It won't work for the game, Sorry.
Old October 2nd, 2005 (06:59 AM).
Squirrel_
Ending It All

Nature: Relaxed
Swizller use this site to upload it:

yourfilehost.com

ENDING IT ALL
ONCE AND FOR ALL
WE WILL OVERCOME
THIS PLACE SHALL FAIL
TRY AND STOP US
AND FAIL EVEN MORE
ENDING IT ALL
ALL GRUDGES
EVERYTHING

~*The Last Will And Testament Of The Master*~

Will It Ever End?

FREINDS:
Raven's Phoenix
Cybex Mewtwo
Old October 2nd, 2005 (07:22 AM).
Pete
<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pete
It is a great sprite sheet, but the Magma Sprites are fake recolors of Aqua sprites.
Parents=None. Position applicable
Fan Club=None. PLEASE SOMEONE!!

PM me about vacancies.

Credits: Phoenixx

BISHIES: Rockman, Netto and Barrel from Rockman.EXE
PAIRINGS:
Rockman x Roll
Netto x Meiru
Netto x Enzan
Old October 4th, 2005 (01:13 PM).
Dogboy2709
Banned

Nature: Lonely
i downloaded it, but i can't see the text.
Old October 4th, 2005 (06:14 PM).
Swizzler121
Trainer

You have to download the text into your text file, that's why it's included!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links