The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive

Notices

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Old October 8th, 2005, 05:43 AM
Hoodoomon10
Beginning Trainer

I Have To Go Offline so I don't have a time to type a storyline. This is a pokemon crystal remake with brand new features including going to hoenn/johto. Can someone attach a FR/LG/Emerald font so i can use it for the game.
Old October 8th, 2005, 07:26 AM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to [_DarkDragon_]
You better update this soon or it will be closed, anyways I'll search for the font, I only have the RS one but it sucks, I'm searching ofr the FRLG one and I'll post it later.

--EDIT1--

Found every pokemon font from every game (i think it's missing emerald, not sure. But I'm also not sure if emerald is equal to RS):
Pokemon Fonts

give credit to DarkAngelX
Friends: ~*ashley*~, DarkDoom3000, Flareon_Lover_92, Diamond~Star, KAKAROT SSJ4, MasaXGPMat, Kaneda Morspeed, Draginis, Chazzy, Shaneypoo17, Budgie_Boy, GymLeaderLance99 (if you wanna be my friend PM me )

Last edited by [_DarkDragon_]; October 8th, 2005 at 07:52 AM.
Old October 8th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Rm2k3Guy
Lord of shadows

Send a message via AIM to Rm2k3Guy Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Rm2k3Guy
This will be closed i'm afraid you need a baic storyline and a screen
if you post it before a moderator sees it this can stay open :D
Old October 8th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Daisy
^_^ <3 Dash <3 ^_^

Yeah what they all said you need a story line hun

:D Banner by Dash :D

Cmon guys MT was great :'(
Old October 8th, 2005, 12:01 PM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

he didn't get to come back yet, at least let him say smth before someone closes it.
Friends: ~*ashley*~, DarkDoom3000, Flareon_Lover_92, Diamond~Star, KAKAROT SSJ4, MasaXGPMat, Kaneda Morspeed, Draginis, Chazzy, Shaneypoo17, Budgie_Boy, GymLeaderLance99 (if you wanna be my friend PM me )

Old October 8th, 2005, 01:58 PM
Hoodoomon10
Beginning Trainer

Ok I'm Back I was offline. It is a remake of Pokemon Crystal so it's basically the same storyline. But for every new badge you get, you can go to a different city in hoenn. Also there is new features like:

-Pokegear and Pokenav In One
-You Can Go On The Internet On Your Laptop or A Computer In A Pokemon center or In a building.
*Many more features will be added soon
Old October 8th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Hoodoomon10
Beginning Trainer

Also the font's wouldn't work. It said i couldn't access the page . And I Just Started It Today and I got a good idea, it will look good. Since I Did I Don't have any screens(yet)
Old October 8th, 2005, 02:12 PM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

at least post a story or someone will close this :\
and the fonts should work, I downloaded the sucessfully from that link. I uploaded them to rapidshare: http://rapidshare.de/files/6044446/P...ction.zip.html

Old October 8th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Hoodoomon10
Beginning Trainer

but it is the same storyline as crystal.
Old October 8th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Hoodoomon10
Beginning Trainer

ok. Your a trainer going to prof.elm to get your first pokemon and do him a favor. But after someone steals one of his pokemon. You battle him at later parts of the game. You have to get past the gyms and beat the pokemon leagfue challenge.
Old October 8th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Firemaker
Pokemon Master

Don't Double post, and post some screens too. Here is a hint. In future games, work on the game before you post it.
Old October 8th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Hoodoomon10
Beginning Trainer

I had some progress.. but i lost the files and now they are GONE. Well In a little i will post like your room and new bark town screens. Nvm The FRLG I posted before the edit. I will use emerald and fr/lg.
Old October 9th, 2005, 03:43 AM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

did the link work? the second one?
in what program are you doing the game?

Old October 9th, 2005, 05:25 AM
Hoodoomon10
Beginning Trainer

yah the link worked and the font looks right but when i use it at about the same size as the regular font it doesnt have the shadow and doesn't look right. I am using game maker. It's not a hack.
Old October 9th, 2005, 05:30 AM
Hoodoomon10
Beginning Trainer

also I am making a website for the game(i've made sites with good ratings before). I made these screenshots. Of your room and when your mom is about to give you the pokegear.
Attached Images
File Type: png 10.PNG‎ (2.8 KB, 35 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png 11.PNG‎ (2.8 KB, 26 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old October 9th, 2005, 07:53 AM
Burned Soul
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Burned Soul
are you ganna make yor game in rmxp? or rm2k3 ? the screens it seems good. i would like to see more screenshots

keep us updated and good work

Supporter games:
Old October 9th, 2005, 08:49 AM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

screenshots look good, although I don't think game maker is the best choice to make an rpg :\
I noticed the fire red leaf green fonts are missing the shadows, I'll try to find out one with shadows.

Old October 9th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Hoodoomon10
Beginning Trainer

and try to find one that looks exactly like it and what size the font should be for the game. What should I make it with then. I can't hack and what is rm2k??I've been trying to figure it out.
Old October 9th, 2005, 01:51 PM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

I'm not sure about the size I think it's either 8 or 10

Old October 10th, 2005, 02:46 AM
Claire
Pokémon-de-Superb

If you want a thread for your game, follow the rules in your first post.
You have to explain the story (whether or not it's a copy from another story) and post screenshots in your first post.
You've also repeatedly double posted -next time just edit your post if someone hasn't replied.
*locks*

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links