The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive

Notices

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Old October 13th, 2005, 02:00 PM
Zerro
Dreamer

Send a message via AIM to Zerro Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zerro Send a message via Yahoo to Zerro
I just started a new game, just for somthing fun to do, and turns out I got a trailer for it already. Kepp in mind this is not a demo, merely a teaser for the story.

Features will include
Rep system
Ablity to Own, Raise, and use Dragons
Abilty to change the game world
Every choise will effect gameplay
A God system (You can basicly become a God)

Other stuf
Tons of monsters
Tons of weapons
A party system
and more

More coming soon, for now heres the trailer (I hope this counts as a screen shot)

(Edit - Changed the download so that people without RMXP can watch, and add'ed screen.)

(Edit 2 - Changed download to one thats actualy working )
Attached Images
File Type: png ET.PNG‎ (131.3 KB, 18 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Eternal Tie's.zip‎ (214.8 KB, 2 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Last edited by Zerro; October 14th, 2005 at 02:22 PM.
Old October 13th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Sailor Chibi Lunatone
Fear the Chupacabra!

Well, it's just a teaser, but I like what I'm seeing. Your mapping skills are pretty good, and the features sound interesting. Your game looks pretty interesting. I'll be following it along, I guess, and I eagerly anticipate seing more.

Thank you to Kay11190 for the Trainer card.
Old October 13th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Kirby Pink
Advance Spriter

Send a message via ICQ to Kirby Pink Send a message via AIM to Kirby Pink Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kirby Pink Send a message via Yahoo to Kirby Pink
I would like to see some screenshots before i download this

-Sig and avatar made by HuggeSwe-

Click here to view a Pokmon rpg game been made.
Old October 13th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Zerro
Dreamer

Send a message via AIM to Zerro Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zerro Send a message via Yahoo to Zerro
Well, I changed the download and add'ed a screen. Thankx for the response, I already got the Rep system semi working, and same with the dragon system. Be warned this game will have some major plot twists and lots of teasers before the projected demo release date. For those that have seen the trailer, please post a reply on what you think of it and what you expect from it, oh and rate it 1 -10 to, 10 being best.
Old October 13th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Sailor Chibi Lunatone
Fear the Chupacabra!

Well, the trailer I downloaded didn't quite work for me, but I looked at the events and stuff in the project file to get the whole picture of it. Since I didn't rate it in my first post, I'll give it a 9/10 right now.

Old October 13th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Zerro
Dreamer

Hmmm... I wonder why It did'nt work, I'll check into that.
Old October 13th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Sailor Chibi Lunatone
Fear the Chupacabra!

Well, if you need some help with it, you're welcome to PM me. I love working in RMXP, so I don't mind. :D

Old October 13th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Kirby Pink
Advance Spriter

Send a message via ICQ to Kirby Pink Send a message via AIM to Kirby Pink Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kirby Pink Send a message via Yahoo to Kirby Pink
Aight, i downloaded it and it looked kinda...empty on the screens i saw.

First map worked fine, but it was kinda empty. Second map worked half way then it crashed for me. Prorably a event not working properly.

-Sig and avatar made by HuggeSwe-

Click here to view a Pokmon rpg game been made.

Last edited by Kirby Pink; October 13th, 2005 at 11:15 PM.
Old October 13th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Zerro
Dreamer

Hmmm... I wonder why It did'nt work, I'll check into that.
Old October 13th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Sailor Chibi Lunatone
Fear the Chupacabra!

Well, I thought it looked good.... better than my mapping skills for sure. :D And that problem is the exact same thing that happened to me.

Old October 13th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Zerro
Dreamer

every one I send it to says it dosn't work... If anyone know's why please tell me...

Anyway, I'm working on making the multiverse.

Well I added what seems to ba a working download, hopefully it works. If it doesn't let me no and I'll do some more troubleshooting. A demo is projected sometime before Nov. and it should feature tings like the dragon system, the battle system, a short teaser of the story, and a few other things.

Last edited by Zerro; October 14th, 2005 at 02:21 PM.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links