• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: Understudy 3, critical information and discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
Ozy, you in your post totally ignored the fact that a 20 foot muscle-bound demon is bounding toward your location right now...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
Sorry, but we're too far away for you to reach us. Thanks for trying, though. Cassie and I appreciate the thought. n_n

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
Devil can get pretty far when he really gets to leaping. Each bound gets farther and farther if he keeps jumping in succession. I thik he could reach you...

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Bleh Darkfire is basically a growing beast of power....of course he won't be able to match the power to change, create, destroy everything....I'm guessing he can go pretty far..xD

*I HEARD THAT!!!*

Shut up D..XD

Well..Darkfire is not only a fire controlling guy...he's also a telepathic dude! So he can read your mind! And that'll come to some use later on...dun worry...I thought of a way to use Chaos' power against himself....just you wait..if it works that is.....we'll see though..XD

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
I hate Chaos right now... I swear, Blackwolf.... *bangs head on computer desk* Shut... UP, **** bastard!!! *still can't get him to shut up* And now he's arguing with Saphira. And winning.

This isn't good.

Meanwhile Saphira's trying to figure out how to escape... Let's see how this goes. *rolls eyes* She's doomed..... doomed doomed doomed doom-doomy doom d-doomeded.....doomddoomeddoomeddoomeddoomed.... Hey, wait a--where's Jasper?! Isn't he supposed to protect her, keh?!?

Kurono

Remember?
Years
dark_espeon said:
I hate Chaos right now... I swear, Blackwolf.... *bangs head on computer desk* Shut... UP, **** bastard!!! *still can't get him to shut up* And now he's arguing with Saphira. And winning.

This isn't good.

Meanwhile Saphira's trying to figure out how to escape... Let's see how this goes. *rolls eyes* She's doomed..... doomed doomed doomed doom-doomy doom d-doomeded.....doomddoomeddoomeddoomeddoomed.... Hey, wait a--where's Jasper?! Isn't he supposed to protect her, keh?!?

Okay...calm down..it'll be awright..XD

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
I know, but Blackwolf is still annoying me... *growls*

Bah, I've been so lazy lately. I haven't drawn a character in.... Uh..... Five days. Bad Saphi~!!! *eerie look* Must... draw..... o-O

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Imagine that you are drawing...that should work...XD
Don't worry about Blackwolf...he'll be dead at some point I bet..XD

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Fweeee, its 1:06 am, and I'm drawing! *draws cows* *lack of sleep has addled brain*

Oh my God, I really did draw cows... They're surrounding Saphira! Run, Saphira, RUN!!! *Really should be getting sleep now because she's been up till 4 am for the past week-and-a-half...*

And, no, Blackwolf will never go away. He's made that clear. He's been making me do crazy things for the last six years of my life....

Kurono

Remember?
Years
dark_espeon said:
Fweeee, its 1:06 am, and I'm drawing! *draws cows* *lack of sleep has addled brain*

Oh my God, I really did draw cows... They're surrounding Saphira! Run, Saphira, RUN!!! *Really should be getting sleep now because she's been up till 4 am for the past week-and-a-half...*

And, no, Blackwolf will never go away. He's made that clear. He's been making me do crazy things for the last six years of my life....

Wow...its like an hour past that here in NY..XD And Blackwolf wil need to rest at some point...xD He needs coffee!! XD

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Good, good. I've been waiting for people to try and work around Chaos. Of course, I might eventually intro Alpha and Omega... Then he doesn't stand a chance. I created them specifically to control him.

Gah! I'm really sorry about Chaos, Saphi. We'll get him under control.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
Sheol Devil did something stupid as well...he directly challenged Chaos to a fight. Devil, right now, is unstable due to the memorys Sheol called upon to give Devil the strength to hold up Titan Tower...but is that strength hat held up titan tower and lifted Coronias enough to battle Chaos?

dun dun dun

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
I doubt it... Chaos is the greatest villian to ever live... If he imagined Devil dead... he would be dead... and that would be it... he's more powerful than you imagine...

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
He's actually getting rather serious about this, showing more power than he ever has... About 2% of what he's capable of...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
I'm not even going to wonder about the other 98%. *blocks from mind*

Well, I've drawn a total of five characters from the first comic, as well as a few practice comics. I don't think I really need to draw out everyone else because I've pretty much got a good idea of what they look like. As for starting the actual comic itself, it might be a while.

I have to figure out how to use Paintshop Pro 9 first.... n_n'

So, hopefully I'll be able to finish the first page in the next, oh.... two, three months!! *cricket chirps* I'll be getting to work now.... -_-'

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Well, Jakie said it was underground.... You can't smash through a wall if it's buried under a ton of dirt, rock, and other indescribable objects. Unless Devil can dig or tunnel, or something like that....

Yeah....

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
Well, Devil vary well could have crashed through the ground, assuming that its in an cavernous area underground. He could have crashed through the Earth with a diving punch or a ground pound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back