• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If pokemon were real?

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2020
If pokemon werereal what would you do with them.

I would use houndoom to burn the homeowrk and say Houndoomdid it.

Or Raikou to electrocute the teachers.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 2, 2021
Then this wouldn't be the all time most asked question ever. :P

I don't know, I used to think about that, but now I'm comfotable with it being just a game now.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • Age 34
  • Huh?
  • Seen Jun 26, 2007
Yea pretty much when I was younger I was always wishing that pokemon was real :D now I don't really care but I still love it! XD

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
Hey cool, there used to be a thread like this 6 months ago :D

Anyway, I'll just be at home, typing this in front of the PC. There might be Pokemon living with me, but maybe not.

If I where to live with Pokemon, maybe I'll live with humanoid types (Gardevoir, Combustken) , since they might help me with house work.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
I would try to catch a human. J/K

I would probably go on a Pokemon journey.

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
Years
BlastoiseB.B. said:
Yea pretty much when I was younger I was always wishing that pokemon was real :D now I don't really care but I still love it! XD
I used to think pokemon was real when I was about 5! Ahh... those were the days...

Anyway, I think I would train and become a gym leader...or maybe I'd just catch lots of cute pokemon - ( including plusle of course!) and go on a pokemon journey. I would really show the bullies who hate pokemon that pokemon are the best- i.e. getting plusle to electricute them in front of their pals, something like that!

jc_rcw

:God:
Years
Not much just normal stuff like training them and all that, it qould be fun yo battle in school.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 1, 2012
If pokemon were real I would have a pet bulbasaur. Then try to catch a Garydos and actully train it, to be the best. Or any other pokemon that's really good!

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Dude...I'd like....get a bunch a ditto...make clones of myself...and send em to do my chores and go to school..XD

No actually I'd use ditto for a bank heist.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Strangely, I made an AU awhile ago of my perfect Pokemon life o.o;

If pokemon were real, I'd be a girl called Kura Cottum who's parents own the Pokeball Company. I would have an older brother who was part of Team Magma. I would spend part of my life at Pokemon school and meet a new friend named Steven X3 Steven and I would then finish at the age of 12 and I would get a Plusle named Fanary. We would then meet a pokemorph and a girl named Ray and Kiko. Ray is strangely a Raquaza pokemorph who has a dark past that I would try to find out.

After lots of other stuff, Steven and I would then be in the finals of the Hoenn pokemon championship. He would win unfortunately T_T Then we would head over to Jhoto. In Jhoto, we battle an evil pokemon trainer who looks very similar to Vatti. We lose horribly and he becomes our rival. Lots more stuff happens and I finally find out that Ray is 149 years old. More stuff. It eventually comes down to Vatti and some other guy in the Jhoto Championship (Vatti beat both Steven and me). Vatti loses because the guy uses some unknown Pokemon. It was action packed though :3

About 7 years have passed and Steven decides to go back to Hoenn and wander. SO Kiko, Ray and I go to Kanto. Stuff happens and I win a Championship! ^o^ I go back to Hoenn to meet Steven. Then Deoxys attacks randomly o.o Blah....blah...blah....I have SOOO much more, I spent 2 years with this in me head! XD This is only a snippet~

I swear I need mental help @_@

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
Years
If Pokemon were real I would go on a journey to become a Pokemon Master then when I get older I would become a Pokemon Professor.

Digiko

The l33t lurker!!!
Years
Ah, this would be so much fun if Pokemon were real. I would just catch any Pokemon. I'm not very interested in training them, so I'd probably keep them as house pets. Maybe take them to school too. They could defend me from bullies. x3 And they would give me someone to play with. I'm an only child, and I get really lonely alot. D:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
If they were real?!O.o
*passes out after hyperventaliating*

I'd keep a few of my all time favourite pokemon.(Swampert,Feebas,Spoink,Gardevoir...and maybe a few more..)Train them.Most probably go on a journey..if my mom doesn't kill me.^^
Bring them to school to show off...uh..I mean,to make friends with my friend's pokemon.Maybe even pick a fight or two.XD

Back