Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive
Notices

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 31st, 2005, 01:53 PM
StreetxXxBadass
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via AIM to StreetxXxBadass Send a message via Yahoo to StreetxXxBadass

Advertise here
Does anyone have the routes from the Kanto to Johto region. Think their routes 26 and 27.

Not finding in a search on google, and when i search on here i tells me it left out the 27 cause of to common or to small.

Thanks
Pokemon Eclipse Check it out!

Maps:
Kanto - 45%
Johto - 5%
New Area(need name) - 0%
Events - 0%
CBS - 10%
CMS - 0%

Just Starting with this, needing help with coding. Plz PM me if you know of any good FAQs for these.
Old October 31st, 2005, 01:56 PM
Swizzler121
Trainer

two words, Spriters Reasouce,

Click here, then, put this link on bookmarks/favorites, cause I'm not draggin it out again
oh, and there was no point in making this thread, I am reporting it because it is just spam
Old October 31st, 2005, 02:19 PM
Sylphiel
over the borders // across the lines

Nature: Quirky
A question like this would have gone better in the Help and Request Thread. There was no need to make a whole new thread about it.

*closed*
» Paired with Ausuadriel, yo.
» I also make pictures. Sometimes.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here