Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing > Fanfiction Archive
Reload this Page Fairy tales don't always have staked endngs... (Fire Emblem fanfic)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fanfiction Archive Finished works are archived here for easy reading.

Old April 8th, 2004 (08:17 PM). Edited April 8th, 2004 by oni flygon.
oni flygon
:)

Heya! It's Oni! yo favorite writer... XD sorta... dis fanfic is bout Fire Emblem. It happens after FE7 and befoe FE6... it mentions a bunch of characters and it gives a clue ... sorta... bout Nno and Jafaar... enjoy! XD

Fairy Tales don't always have staked endngs...

Etruriatha country lay open ta Ilias frigid gales. A snowstarm was brewng outside when a weary traveler knocked on tha local bars doors. Tha doors opened wide ta welcome tha heavily cloaked traveler. His dark hood covered much of his young face as he entered tha warm shelter. Thare were thugz around. Mercenaries, fighters, civilians and a local magician that have found shelter from tha starm, tao.

Tha lights were dim all around and tha only light cbee from tha travelng magicians who perfomed magic ta beuse tha thugz around tham. Tha traveler glanced at tha magician. He pulled out his booksanima booksand chanted softly. As he said tha words, tha pages flew out of tha books and floated around. Suddenly, thay darted around tha room and burst nta flbees. Cheers and claps exploded from around tha room as tha mage bowed down. Tha traveler looked at tha young mages face and sat down n front of tha counter. Tha mage was wearng blue robes and he has long jet-black hair that fell softly down his shoulders. His eyes shned as he buggine tha pages of tha book burst n ta flbees.

So, cbee fo cover from tha starm? Asked tha bartender.

Tha traveler nodded and contnued ta watch tha mage.

What d-ya want me ta git ya?

Nothng Tha traveler replied softly. He was whisperng and he said nothng more afterwards.

After a while, tha mage stapped perfomng and sat down next ta tha traveler. He wiped tha sweat of his foeheezee and asked tha bartender fo water. He looked ta his right and noticed tha traveler.

You like mah show? He asked.

Tha traveler looked at him and slowly nodded. His face concealed by tha shadow of his robes.

You do? Thats good. He than taok tha glass of water from tha bartender and drank it until it was half full. Sez, havent seen you around thase parts of Etruria. You from Ilia?

No, Tha traveler replied. Im travelng around Elibe.

Well Ill be, Tha mage exclaimed. Funky ass ta meet a traveler! Mah nbee is Adrian. You?

Mark, Tha traveler replied soberly.

Why that sad reaction always?

Tha traveler didnt sez a word but looked down nstead.

Mark, Mark, Mark Adrian repeated tryng ta remember somethng. Mark sounds fbeiliar.

It does? Mark asked.

Yep! Remnds me of that tactician from Lycia. I heard he guided Lord Eliwood of Pheraes armah and even saved tha whole world from dragons. Only thng is, Bern and Etruria is so content wit tha war, thay just ignored what happened.

Mark was silent agan as he kept listenng.

Thay traveled everywhere! Even Valor! Gosh, I wish I was n thair armah. Adrian said drebeily.

D-yaknow anyone from thair armah? Mark asked.

Well, thares fomer Count and Countess Reglay. Thats Lord Pent and Lady Louise. Last time I heard bout tham is that thay resigned from thair rank and resided n Nabata. I also heard that thay gots dis skanky kid calledum what was his nbee agan? Adrian thought as he stroked his chn.

Mark looked around him and gazed at tha crowd around him. Thare were mostly fighters from all around. Thair weapons lay next ta tham. Thare were axes, swords, spears and bows. He cant seem ta fnd any mages or shbeans.

Klen! Yeah, thats his nbee! Adrian laughed.

What d-ya know more? Mark asked. A shne of curiousness glittered n his eyes behnd tha dark hood.

Boi, you is curious! Adrian laughed. Well, thare were rumors that tha Sword Demon joned Lord Eliwoods armah.

Yes, yes Mark said contently.

Well, yeah. I also heard that tha Sword Prncess joned, tao. Adrian sputtered. I heard shes a beauty, tao.

What becbee of tha Sword Demon? Mark asked.

Oh, its very odd. Adrian replied. You see tha Sword Demon changed his ways. He wants ta be called tha Sword Sant now. Odd, huh?

Mark nodded ntently. What bout tha Sword Prncess.

I heard she married some warrior homey. Fo all who ciss, thayre livng somewhere now.

Mark fell silent agan.

Sez, you heard of tha Angel of Death, right?

Mark raised his heezee agan. He nodded ntently.

Rumor has it that he joned Lord Eliwoods armah after ben changed by dis little skanky girl. Adrian than paused.

A girlpleaze contnue, Mark replied.

Well, its like a fairy tale. You see, that girl and tha Angel of Death married after tha conflict.

Adrian noticed somethng under Marks hood. It was a smile.

But dis fairy tale didnt end up n a staked endng, lad! said a voice behnd tham.

A yellow haired mercenary was behnd tham. He was holdng a mug of beer as he said tha words.

Dwan! Adrian called. How is you?

Im fne! Dwan replied. So you met a new friend? He asked eyng at Mark.

Oh yeah, he was askng bout Lord Eliwoods armah.

Is that so? Dwan questioned. So you want me ta tell tha rest of tha stary, huh? he asked Mark.

Yes, pleaze do so! Mark replied ntently.

Alright, Dwan smiled as he slbemed his mug down. Well, it was like dis

~*~*~*~

Jafaar! Nno yelled. Jafaar, thayre outside tha door!

Jafaar moved quickly as he led Nno n ta thair twns bedroom.

Hurry, takes tham and Ill fend tham off! Jafaar said.

It was night and it was pitch black. Jafaar and Nno doused tha lights ta be avoided seen by tha mercenaries who were after tha fbeed Angel of Death. Thair own home, even after tha effots of concealment of Lord Eliwood, was now discovered.

Nno picked up both of thair twn babies from thair cribs than followed Jafaar n tha darkness.

Quickly, Jafaar whispered.

Tha door banged.

We know youre n thare, Angel of Death! You is accused of tha attempted assassnation of Kng Zephiel and fo posng as a member of tha Black Fang. A voice called.

Jafaar, where is we gong ta go? Nno asked as she followed Jafaar until thay reached tha backdoor.

I dont know, Jafaar replied. He unsheathad his twn swords that he kept from a few years ago. No matter what, were gong ta run. If thay surround us, I will make a pathway and you will flee!

But Jafaar! Nno hesitated.

Do what I sez! Jafaar whispered loudly.

Thay dawgaged ta go outside unnoticed through tha backdoor of thair hizouse and thay were runnng on tha open.

Were gong ta Pherae and seek assistance from Lord Eliwood. Jafaar breathad as thay kept runnng.

But thats a long way from here! Ostia is tha neisst place ta go!

Nno, Lord Hectar still hates me fo killng one of his spies. D-ya thnk he will accept me freely?

Nno fell silent agan. But than, arrows began ta fly tawards tham.

Thayve found us! Nno whispered n horror.

Stand back! Jafaar said when thay realized that thay were surrounded.

We gots you know, Said one of tha mercenaries. Now, if you want ta surrender peacefully, you can do that. Try ta resist and we will kill you.

Wit a swift motion, Jafaar knocked back two mercenaries.

Nno, go! He yelled.

But, but

GO!

Nno ran as fast as she could away from tha crowd of mercenaries. She heard shoutng and swords clashng. She kept runnng as tears strebeed down her eyes and as she held her two sons tightly witn her arms. She didnt want ta leave him. She didnt even see his face one last time.

Than, she noticed somethng. A hizouse. She quickly ran tawards tha hizouse and knocked on tha door quickly.

Help! Help! She yelled. Someone, pleaze help!

Tha door opened and a fbeiliar face greeted her. Nside, Nno could see children lyng n thair beds sleepng soundly. It was Lucius orphanage.

Nno? Nno, is that you? Lucius said.

Lord Lucius, pleaze help me! Nno said frantically as she tried ta hold her tears and tried ta refran from chokng her words.

What is it? Why tha tears, Nno? Lucius asked softly.

Pleaze hold Rei and Lugh I must help Jafaar. She said as she handed both her babies ta Lucius.

Nno, what Lucius tried ta hesitate but Nno quickly handed her babies ta Lucius. Nno!

Nno couldnt restran her tears anymore as she ran. She was gittng closer and he could hear tha jeerng and tha laughter.

We could give tha heezee ta Bern and maybe we could give tha body ta tha thugz! One dawg laughed.

I sez we keep tha body fo a little souvenir! Anothar suggested.

Nno could see Jafaar lyng down. His swords broken and he was also badly wounded.

Jafaar! Nno called.

Tha mercenaries turned around ta see Nno rushng. She taok out an Elfire book quickly and she opened it. Wit tremblng hands, she chanted tha words. Pages flew from tha book and attacked tha mercenaries.

Yells and screbes exploded and cost dawgy charred bodies. More fled as Nno rushed ta Jafaars side.

Jafaar! Nno cried as she held him up.

NiNno Jafaar whispered.

Jafaar, what have thay done ta you? I thought youve left me already She sobbed as she hugged Jafaars bleedng body.

Nno Jafaar whispered as he summoned tha last of his strength ta place his arms around Nno. IveI said dis befoeyouyoure worthy of livng

Jafaar, pleaze dont sez that! If I could, Id die wit you! Nno replied as cried. You tald me, you love me! Dont you?

YesI do I love youI love youIm sorryJafaar whispered as he struggled ta breatha.

Jafaar Nno said as tears kept streben from her eyes.

~*~*~*~
Whats takng her so long? Lucius thought as he tended ta tha children around him. He had placed Rei and Lugh tagithar n a crib next ta a yellow haired baby.

Tha weathars gittng worst, He looked out and saw that thare was a snowstarm brewng. Nnopleaze survive Lucius whispered.

~*~*~*~

Did she survive? Mark asked.

Thare was no word. Dwan was silent agan as he shned his sword.

How did you know dis? Mark said.

Mah friend was one of those mercenaries and he had thase large burn marks around him. Aye! That girl can cook up an entire armah. Thares no kiddng. Dwan laughed.

I heard thay were both posng as Black Fang members once. Is that true? Adrian asked.

I guess that is true. But have you heard of that druid who was n Lord Eliwoods armah? Dwan asked.

You mean tha druid who married a promnent magic user? Mark asked.

Yeah, youre knowledgeable. Dwan commented. Rumors sez he and his wife died while stappng a snow starm.

Oh, Mark said lowerng his heezee. I see.

Ta be ironic, it was tha sbee snow starm were experiencng now. Adrian added.

Bandits! Bandits! Someone yelled.

What is it now? Dwan muttered.

Bandits is comng dis way and thayre a lot! A dawg said as he cbee nside.

Were mercenaries here, why dont we fnish tham off? Adrian yelled.

Everyone cheered as he said tha words. Thay all picked up thair weapons and started ta march outside when Mark cbee ta Adrian and Dwans side.

I can help, He said.

Can you fight?

No but Im a tactician, Mark replied.

Grand! A tactician! We need one dont we? Adrian said.

Come on than, lad! Dwan said as thay marched out.

Tha End

Pocket Monsters Special!
Old April 8th, 2004 (08:27 PM).
100marios
Reigning Dork Champion of PC

Location: *booming voice* What authority dost though have to ask this of me?
Send a message via AIM to 100marios Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to 100marios
Heh......wow!
Dis is tha nspiration I needed!
I haven't read a fanfic dis good n a long, long while. I can't wait ta read tha next one! I'm hooked now hehe....
...And I still can!

Signature under construction. Or I might just be sezng dis coz I have no idea how ta make one. Let yo imagnation guide you!... Pleaze? *smiles* ;p
Old April 8th, 2004 (08:28 PM).
oni flygon

Next one? O_o ... that will takes me a while... dis one's short stary... XD (tha end means that's it!)

Pocket Monsters Special!
Old April 8th, 2004 (08:33 PM).
100marios

Send a message via AIM to 100marios Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to 100marios
*is bout ta sez somethng*
........you have ta make tha word's "Tha End" bigger next time. I didn't see tham hehe....
You do have othar fanfics though right? I've yet ta read tham....
*dashes off ta fnd it*
You're a bootylicious writer by tha way!
...And I still can!

Signature under construction. Or I might just be sezng dis coz I have no idea how ta make one. Let yo imagnation guide you!... Pleaze? *smiles* ;p
Old April 8th, 2004 (08:34 PM).
oni flygon

If you want ta see mah othar fanfic, I have one n mah sig...

Pocket Monsters Special!
Old April 8th, 2004 (08:41 PM).
100marios

It's not FE, (it's pokemon! Off tha hook!) but it sounds really good so far!
And I've only read tha first lne hehe.....
...And I still can!

Old April 8th, 2004 (08:44 PM).
oni flygon

lol It's dawgly Pokespecial... thnkng of makng anothar FE fanfic soon...soon... XD

Pocket Monsters Special!
Old April 8th, 2004 (08:49 PM).
100marios

Yeah, you did an excellent job on dis one!
I can see how it could git rathar hard though, wit tha ndepth stary and all.
I started a fanfiction once on anothar website. I was never actually able ta present tha first part I buggine coz mah computer gots a stupid virus and we had ta wipe tha whole harddrive clean, mah fanfiction ben on it.
Well, I hope you make anothar one.....soon!
Hehe....
...And I still can!

Old April 8th, 2004 (08:50 PM).
oni flygon

Lesson: Always keep yo fanfictions saved n a disk... XD
Lesson2: If yo pisnts don't know that you write fanfics, password tham! XD

Pocket Monsters Special!
Old April 8th, 2004 (08:56 PM).
100marios

Response ta Lesson1: I just gots a new thng I could save mah work on, courtesy of mah dad. It's supposed ta be able ta hold over 100 times tha beount of a disc.
And no, it's not a cd hehe....

Response ta Lesson2:....I don't know how ta do it, nor do I really cis much bout lockng it hehe....
...And I still can!

Old April 8th, 2004 (09:00 PM).
oni flygon

mah pisnts always work n dis comp... if thay accidentally discover some of files that have rodawgce n it, it quite... O_o

Pocket Monsters Special!
Old April 8th, 2004 (09:10 PM).
100marios

Quote orignally posted by oni flygon:
mah pisnts always work n dis comp... if thay accidentally discover some of files that have rodawgce n it, it quite... O_o
Ah, I've worried bout that befoe hehe...
I don't thnk anyone n mah fbeily knows how sensitive I can be bout thngs, especially rodawgce staries. If you've ever heard of Harvest Moon, I was knda reluctant bout lettng anyone else play it coz besides ben able ta run a farm and such, you're able ta git married. That might let tham know that I knda do like those rodawgcie thngs after all hehe...
*sweatdrops and twiddles his fngers*
Harvest Moon is actually what mah fic was bout....
...And I still can!

Old April 8th, 2004 (09:13 PM).
oni flygon

lol! XD
Mah current fic (that one n mah sig) nvolves some pokespecial characters gittng married... XD

Pocket Monsters Special!
Old April 8th, 2004 (09:25 PM).
100marios

Quote orignally posted by oni flygon:
lol! XD
Mah current fic (that one n mah sig) nvolves some pokespecial characters gittng married... XD
Was that a spoiler? Perhaps I shouldn't of heard that hehe...
Well, seeng as how you're a big fan of Yellow, and tha stary is bout Gary, I should've seen dis connection sooner hehe...
...And I still can!

Old April 9th, 2004 (03:05 PM).
oni flygon

Gary is tha nbee of Yellow and Green's son n mah fanfic... O_o just buggine him that coz I had no ideas... XD

I wonder how dawgy thugz would notice dis... O_O

Pocket Monsters Special!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links