• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shentavo Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
He muttered "Shake it off" under his breath, and yelled "Nicely done!" over to Corazon. Pidgeot came out fine, if with some ruffled feathers. Hidakie then shouted "Sky Attack, go!"

~Ozy~

Years
Hideaki called "Pidgeot, watch yourself!" He then calmly began scanning the area for any sign of the Togetic.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Grinning to herself, Nat sent a telepathic message to Grace. Her ability came in handy sometimes.

Grace, they're watching out for you. Appear and use a Confusion attack on whatever they give you. I'll shout the command, but at least you know what's coming.

Thanks for the heads up! replied the still invisible Togetic.

Then, Grace appeared in a shimmer of light tword the end of the arena. She was ready.

~Ozy~

Years
Hideaki as a bit shocked, why not take your opponents back if you can? There must be something. he had an inkling of an idea, however. He called "Pidegeot, use a diving tackle, now!"

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2006
copy right issues

Hello,

I really don't appreciate the Shentavo Academy being ripped off for this thread. For those of you who don't know know me, but some of you must because your using the name of my school, my name is Ravelyn Shentavo. I started an academy (which has ran six years so far), named the Shentavo Academy. Since some of this work is being published, I really don't appreciate a rip off of my academy name, and not only that, but the basic classes.

you can find it on nationstates.net for proof, i've been there since 2003, or you can go to the most recent thread forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=435864. That is the most recent one done. i really don't appreciate how permission to use my name and school weren't acquired.

-Ravelyn Shentavo

Years
Er...this thread was almost a year and a half old. An issue like that should have, at the very most, been kept private (most likely with the thread creator, as he's the only one who would know why he used that name), and not dragged into a thread that's been dead for the longest time. The limit for being able to revive threads around here is only one month.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back