Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive
Notices

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Old December 19th, 2005, 08:09 AM
Ash_Pokemaster
Gym Leader

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ash_Pokemaster

Advertise here
Well, along with my fanfic and RPG about Pokemon DIFAPTION, I'm thinking of making a game aswell. I think it's kinda tough for me to start with a non-normal Pokemon RPG (since it's not that type but an Action RPG), I need some help. If you wanna help in anyway please pm me. What I need are:

Hackers
Ash_Pokemaster
+1 hacker with advanced (or basic anyway) knowledge of RPG maker (any version - the most new prefered)

Spriters
Ash_Pokemaster
+2 more people

Script Supervision
Ash_Pokemaster

Script Supervision help
1 person

Please say it here if you wanna help me. It will definately be an interesting hack with an interesting script. I've made a prologue (Check the FanFic categorie to see it - Topic: .Pokemon//D.I.F.A.P.T.I.O.N)

ps: Please at least a hacker. I'm in deadly need of a hacker. :\
Old December 19th, 2005, 10:00 AM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to [_DarkDragon_]
This is not an hacking forum, this is a Game Development forum for games made in computer languages and not hacks from ROMs + you shouldn't create a new thread to recruit people as there is a proper one to do so.
Friends: ~*ashley*~, DarkDoom3000, Flareon_Lover_92, Diamond~Star, KAKAROT SSJ4, MasaXGPMat, Kaneda Morspeed, Draginis, Chazzy, Shaneypoo17, Budgie_Boy, GymLeaderLance99 (if you wanna be my friend PM me )

Old December 19th, 2005, 10:04 AM
Ash_Pokemaster
Gym Leader

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ash_Pokemaster
Thanks Dark Dragon. Well, then someone merge this topic or move it to games development.

PS: I thought that non-Pokemon games where in Games Development :/
Old December 19th, 2005, 10:05 AM
Savant

Indeed, this is not the romhacking forum. And when creating a game thread you need to follow the rules.
Atleast one in-game screenshot and a detailed story.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here