Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Notices

Archive January 2006 to April 2008 Second archival of the Game Development forums. Contains locked threads from between January 2006 to April 2008, and threads between this period that have been inactive for the last 120 days (since 26th April 2008).

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 16th, 2005, 01:34 PM
Yuoaman
Legen- wait for it...
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0

Advertise here
In this game you play as 16 year old Darren, Hiros grandson. You also play in a new region called Tiqua, which is just above Johto. Your father, Darien, died a few years ago, due to a strange pokemon disease, and it has broken your family. And a year ago your mother contracted the same disease, now you have to take care of your 10 year old brother Tim. So you work in Prof Chests lab which made you come close too three pokemon.And one day he discovers a cure for your mothers disease. But you have to get a petal of the Ancient Flower. But to get that you need to have a Temple Pass, which you can only get once you have all 8 badges. So you choose one of your three pokemon friends and set out on a journey.

Features
- can travel thru Tiqua Johto and Enrial(Johto is destroyed mess and Enrial is all Forest)
-New type Shadow
-all I'm telling about

Pictures- Umm someone tell me how too put screenshots on.

Last edited by Yuoaman; December 16th, 2005 at 04:40 PM.
Old December 16th, 2005, 02:14 PM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to [_DarkDragon_]
to take screenshots press [ALT]+[PRNT SCREEN] keys for the window selected only or [PRNT SCREEN] for full screen screenshot. Then go to paint and press [CTRL]+[C] and save the image as PNG. After that go to www.photobucket.com and register there, after you login you can upload pictures there and for each picture there will be given 3 different URLs, copy the last one from the three (the one between the [IMG] and [/IMG] tags) and paste it on your post, as soon as you post people will be able to see the picture on the forums.
Friends: ~*ashley*~, DarkDoom3000, Flareon_Lover_92, Diamond~Star, KAKAROT SSJ4, MasaXGPMat, Kaneda Morspeed, Draginis, Chazzy, Shaneypoo17, Budgie_Boy, GymLeaderLance99 (if you wanna be my friend PM me )

Old December 16th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Yuoaman
Legen- wait for it...
Community Supporter

Print Screen??????????????
Old December 16th, 2005, 03:06 PM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to [_DarkDragon_]
ye, some keyboards have Print Screen key others have Prnt Screen (like mine), german ones have Druck, I dunno about the others
Friends: ~*ashley*~, DarkDoom3000, Flareon_Lover_92, Diamond~Star, KAKAROT SSJ4, MasaXGPMat, Kaneda Morspeed, Draginis, Chazzy, Shaneypoo17, Budgie_Boy, GymLeaderLance99 (if you wanna be my friend PM me )

Old December 16th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Matt12345678
The Famous N00b

Send a message via AIM to Matt12345678 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Matt12345678 Send a message via Yahoo to Matt12345678
Quote:
Originally Posted by [_DarkDragon_]
ye, some keyboards have Print Screen key others have Prnt Screen (like mine), german ones have Druck, I dunno about the others
Off Topic: Mine has "Prt Scr" lol
On Topic: Lookin' Nice...Try to fill in the open space

Spoiler:
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre.
Old December 17th, 2005, 04:29 AM
Dragon.Beat

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dragon.Beat
Couple of the maps look plain. Try adding some stuff around.
Old December 17th, 2005, 09:51 AM
OniLink23
Super Spriter

Send a message via ICQ to OniLink23 Send a message via AIM to OniLink23 Send a message via Yahoo to OniLink23
Sounds like a pretty good game, I'll be waiting for you to finish it...
Old December 20th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Yuoaman
Legen- wait for it...
Community Supporter

Thanx guys for your comments, also I am lookin for a spriter and a coder (for now lol)

Dec 30 (and still no replies)

Ooookkkkkaaaayyyyyy..........

It seems im the popular one...............

Well i guess now ill take anyone for help now just pm me.

Heres a new screenie

Last edited by Yuoaman; December 30th, 2005 at 01:30 PM.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here