The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old December 17th, 2005, 04:45 AM
Shadowfaith
Destined for something more...

Nature: Relaxed
Well as far as I know, some people can be a bit scared of posting threads asking for help, they are more confident posting in a thread made by someone else...thats how I was anyways.

So, I decided to make this, a thread where you can ask any question related to RPG's that you are unsure of, and I and the other members will do our best to answer them for you, no matter how common a question it is. From starting RPG's to more advanced questions.

So, don't be afraid and just ask!
Old December 17th, 2005, 10:59 AM
RentCavalier
Mercenary

Send a message via AIM to RentCavalier Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to RentCavalier
Sweet.

Ok, here's one: Almost every RP I start never gets off the ground. I know its prolly because I have too much backstory, but I edited one to the bare minum and still no luck. Am I doomed to be outbid by Harry Potter and Pokemon RPs?

www.finalfantasyremix.co.nr
Old December 17th, 2005, 06:24 PM
~Ozy~
PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
It seems so, yes. I know the boat you're in, my friend. I write a beautiful RP, great backstory and world... And no one joins. even my fandom RPs don't get joined. Originality seems to be in the minority here...

Sorry if I'm a little bitter...

"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
Old December 17th, 2005, 06:38 PM
GodofPH
Submarket Zydrate Dealer

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to GodofPH Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to GodofPH
I totally agree with both of you. One factor I find important in RP making is title. You need a title that grabs someone's attention when they are browsing around.

I do signature banner requests. PM me if you are interested. (1/2)
Old December 18th, 2005, 12:59 AM
Shadowfaith
Destined for something more...

Nature: Relaxed
Your not alone, I get the same problems x_x and I know, it is disapointing when no one joins, or it doesn't lift of the way you expected it to. But then it falls down to peoples interests, it's not your Plot or anything, it's just the members who join. With that, I can't really help, because it falls down to the members more than anything.
Old December 23rd, 2005, 08:41 AM
Shiney
Sometimes, we come back!

Nature: Lonely
I must admit that's actually why I haven't been RP'ing much in PRP lately. the only way to really give your RP a good chance of taking off is to have a good few close friends who can keep it going, and if they lost intrest in pokemon role play... Well, I'm thinking about trying to get my efforts going in there again. @_@
Old February 7th, 2006, 01:50 PM
midnightmyuu
Darkness breeds in you.

Nature: Calm
I'm just scared to start one, cuz noone ever reacts to newbie junk...*sniffle*

Trainer cards: Thanks,Alana! Thanks, Bhlerg!
name:Tulip Adopt one yourself! Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Name: Aliri
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Cute, huh? I got them from suta-raito.

http://suta-raito.com/images2/plushie11.gif
I adopted a Seel plushie from Suta-raito.com!

Small pichu,
Brave and bold,
It never did as it was told.

He zapped power lines,
ran out of power,
and ran away the next hour.

He fought a beast,
who wanted a feast,
of pichu today.

Pichu has beaten
him.
Hooray!

Small pichu,
Brave and bold,
now it did
What it was told...

For now.

Any comments??

mail me!
Old February 7th, 2006, 02:08 PM
Zelos
*yawn*

Please don't revive threads that are over a month old X.X; That's against the rules...

*Reports* Sorry >.>;;;

Sponsored Links