The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive

Notices

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Old December 25th, 2005, 01:52 PM
Osceola
Silent Warrior

Okay, I may be a newbie at this, but can anyone tell me how I can insert the charsets from the Resource thread to the RMXP program? I get charsets with some simple trees, trunks and stuff. I need to replace them with the other charsets. Also how can I edit the other charsets. THX for your help!

2. When I download PKMN Illusion, how do I play it?

3. It says I'm missing some RPG Maker 2003 Runtime Package. Where do I get it?

Black Cat...XIII...An Assassin...And a Friend...

Last edited by Osceola; December 25th, 2005 at 02:12 PM.
Old December 25th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Rm2k3Guy
Lord of shadows

Send a message via AIM to Rm2k3Guy Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Rm2k3Guy
Stop making threads asking questions thats what the help and request thread is for!
Old December 25th, 2005, 02:20 PM
[_DarkDragon_]
FireDance Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to [_DarkDragon_]
1. there's an option on the menu for you to import tilesets, I think it's called resource manager or something like that.

2. That should be asked on the Pokemon Illusion thread.

3. That's probably the reason why you can't play Pokemon Illusion, you need RPG Maker 2003 and the RTP, you can download them both here: www.crankeye.com

and please next time you have questions post them on the Help/Request Thread. Only create new threads if the thread is about a game you're making (in which you need a detailed plot and 2 screenshots of the game) or if it has something to do with Game Development but it's not asking for stuff, for example a "Game Plot Discussion" thread would be fine but a "How do I open game blabla on RPG Maker XP?" thread is not because there is an appropriate place to ask for that.
Friends: ~*ashley*~, DarkDoom3000, Flareon_Lover_92, Diamond~Star, KAKAROT SSJ4, MasaXGPMat, Kaneda Morspeed, Draginis, Chazzy, Shaneypoo17, Budgie_Boy, GymLeaderLance99 (if you wanna be my friend PM me )

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links