The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Closed Thread

Old December 8th, 2005, 04:24 PM
~Ozy~
PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~

Advertise here
Still needing a superhero RP fix, mmm? Well, I just put up a new X-Men RP, check it out.

"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
Old December 8th, 2005, 04:55 PM
Amy-chan
Has vacated the premises

Okay, I shall. *runs off to RP*

www.care2.com
www.ecologyfund.com
www.theanimalrescuesite.com (Click the tabs.)

Left, now that I can contact people a different way. Please click at the sites above. They're charity sites, not gags designed to make you join another forum or whatever. They actually do something.
Old December 8th, 2005, 05:55 PM
ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
They call me..."Darkness"

Send a message via AIM to ThEoNeAnDoNlY555 Send a message via Yahoo to ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
Grrr... I can't believe it died... X-men won't help I needed this RP... Grrrr...
Old December 9th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Amy-chan
Has vacated the premises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Johnson_Dk_Roy
Grrr... I can't believe it died... X-men won't help I needed this RP... Grrrr...
Yeah.... this RP wasn't just an RP.... it wash the first and bestest RP I ever joined.... ;; *steps off rostrum and runs away crying*

www.care2.com
www.ecologyfund.com

Left, now that I can contact people a different way. Please click at the sites above. They're charity sites, not gags designed to make you join another forum or whatever. They actually do something.

Last edited by Amy-chan; December 9th, 2005 at 04:18 PM.
Old December 9th, 2005, 04:48 PM
~Ozy~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
*comforts everyone* I'm sorry... I know what that's like. The most we can do is give it a nice eulogy...

My friends, we are gathered here today to witness the passing of a beloved RP. Though not wildly successful, not widly joined, it was know by its participants as one of the best. Comedic at times, tragic at others, it was an example of what every RP should strive for. The RP Teen Titans Understudy 3 began many months ago between myself and Saphira, via PM. Those who joined it were our family. To all of you who knew it, carpe morti.

"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
Old December 9th, 2005, 04:57 PM
~Ozy~

*comforts everyone* I'm sorry... I know what that's like. The most we can do is give it a nice eulogy...

My friends, we are gathered here today to witness the passing of a beloved RP. Though not wildly successful, not widly joined, it was know by its participants as one of the best. Comedic at times, tragic at others, it was an example of what every RP should strive for. The RP Teen Titans Understudy 3 began many months ago between myself and Saphira, via PM. Those who joined it were our family. To all of you who knew it, carpe morti.

Old December 9th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Amy-chan
Has vacated the premises

*bows head* That was....beautiful.... *sniff* Oh my beloved TTU3, my one true love, you shall always be in our hearts. *leaves a bouquet of flowers at its grave and walks away*

www.care2.com
www.ecologyfund.com

Old January 5th, 2006, 06:04 PM
mekino12
Beginning Trainer

I want to change the world kake wo kake nu kete nani mo ozuresu ni ima yuuke to... What the hell am i doing? This is a forum. And forums discust Stuff. I'm singing not talking.
Old January 5th, 2006, 06:05 PM
mekino12
Beginning Trainer

I want to change the world kake wo kake nu kete nani mo ozuresu ni ima yuuke to... What the hell am i doing? This is a forum. And forums discust Stuff. I'm singing not talking. And thorns, You're stupid and gross
Old January 5th, 2006, 06:33 PM
Psychotic_Demon
The Espeon of the Moon

Send a message via AIM to Psychotic_Demon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Psychotic_Demon
You do realise you could be banned if you keep that up, no? And, I must say, there was no reason to insult Thorns. She is one of the smartest people I know, and at least capable of spelling. I don't see how she gross, eithes. So I suggest that you leave this thread now, for your own mental well-being.

Partners in Crime with Thalen.
We will loot you, b*tches.

Card by Capalex65

Last edited by Psychotic_Demon; January 5th, 2006 at 06:36 PM.
Old January 6th, 2006, 08:58 AM
Amy-chan
Has vacated the premises

What Saphira said. Please, that was unnecessary. It was spammy, pointless, double-posting, and insulting to a member, as well as this thread. Don't make us report you. If you so dearly want trouble, we will make it for you...

And if you think I'm gross just because my signature is Green Day lyrics, then in that case you're really in trouble.... *growls*

www.care2.com
www.ecologyfund.com

Last edited by Amy-chan; January 6th, 2006 at 09:13 AM.
Old January 6th, 2006, 03:34 PM
Amy-chan
Has vacated the premises

Um... O_O; People are spamming this thread and disrespecting the greatest RP of our time's memory!!! *cries*

www.care2.com
www.ecologyfund.com

Old January 6th, 2006, 03:54 PM
Karasu
Gym Leader

Nature: Docile
Yo, Thorns, don't cry, that dumbarse has been spamming mostly every thread, talking about his stupid Harlem stories...
Old January 6th, 2006, 04:03 PM
Amy-chan
Has vacated the premises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karasu
Yo, Thorns, don't cry, that dumbarse has been spamming mostly every thread, talking about his stupid Harlem stories...
Ah, I see. They are indeed. *growls at Peeachoo! and mekino12*

www.care2.com
www.ecologyfund.com

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here