• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Awwwwwwww man, you let a Caterpie get away? How? Ran out of Pok?balls? >.<
That?s evil when it happens, but it doesn?t happen to me, since in Fire Red I?ve got 999 Ultra Balls in my bag, along with 800 or so Great Balls and 999 Pok?balls... Hey, beating the Elite 4 over and over to level up Pok?mon racks up LOTS of money. XP
Just buy 999 Pok?Balls if you can, so you are safe.

And Squirtle...Talk about lucky indeed. XP
I think that when I go hunt for one, I?ll breed for it...It?s better in my opinion, they come out much better...Good IVs are ALWAYS nice. XP
And since in my current hunt I can hatch a Torchic a minute, I don?t see why not. ^_~

Now, must continue the EV Training...
*Goes back to beating up Zubats at the Altering Cave*
*Uses Mist to go into invisible mode* (That is, there is ALWAYS an invisible member here, that?s me, the reason I put "Constantly haunting the SHC.XD" as my User Title. XP)

EDIT: I thought about it once, and I remembered now... I think that every month we should have a voting for who was the best Shiny Hunter. Not the best as in finding a Shiny fast, that?s all luck. I mean, as in dedication to it...Not giving up, being active in the club, helping other Hunters and such... XP
I think it?d give the Club a little incentive for people to post! The person who gets nominated for Shiny Hunter of the month could get a special SHC TC or something. XP

EDIT2: Finished EV Training it! I?m now going to level it up to Lvl 100, feeling like it. XP
I need some money, so I?m going for the Elite 4. >.>;

Last edited:

pokexproduction

Lil' Miss Azn
Years
but I only have 2 shinies 0.o and I said I was working on catching a shiny dragonair,shiney dewgong,and shiney vulpix(and I caught a vulpix and trampinch only)

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Well, you said it in a way it sounded like you CAUGHT one. >.<
If you say you are going to hunt for one, ACTUALLY say that. XP
Or you?ll get us all confused and suspicious.

Hey, you got a Vulpix, why don?t ya go to the Shiny Hunters Trainer Card thread and request an update of the card? XP

Well, I stopped leveling Ni the Blaziken up at Lvl 50, I?m not sure if I want to use it against friends or against the Frontier.
Just lemmee finish the Elite 4 and I?ll go back to breeding! YAY! ^__^
Here I go to sweep the rest of the 4 with Jyrvakiryu!
*Uses Mist and continues on guarding the club, answering all replies that appear*

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Oh, no prob, just don?t confuse us like that anytime in the future. XD

And I didn?t know ya requested already. XP
Sorry. XD
What did he mean with that? ._.

Oh wellz, I?m eating at the moment, and when I finish eating, I?ll go back to my Shiny Torchic hunt! ^__^
I was starting to miss breeding! ;_;
Wellz, here I go, back into the fog of invisibility, to guard the gates of the SHC...
*Uses Mist and goes next to the entrance gate*
*Grabs GBA from somewhere and plays, while keeping watch by refreshing the page every 20 seconds*

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Yeah, mixing up Shinies = bad idea.

Well, now I shall...
RESTART MY HUNT FOR GLORY AND...
SHINY TORCHICS FOR...A...SHINY...KFC!! WOOOOOOOOOO!
If you buy 8192 Combusken burgers in the same order, you get a Shiny Combusken burger on the side! XF

Here I go then, I hope I get a Shiny and more "wonderfully outstanding" Torchics!

*Uses Mist and goes back to mindlessly alternating holding the left and right buttons while keeping watch of the club with a flashlight in hand*

EDIT: YAY, MY SIXTH WONDERFULLY OUTSTANDING (3 Max IVs: Hp, Atk, Sp.Def) TORCHIC! AND IT?S ADAMANT! XP
Now I only need to get that to happen when I get my SHINY Torchic. XD
*Fades back into Mist*

EDIT2: I?m making something SHC related to put in my sig, so I?m not hunting. XP
I?ll still post anyways. ^__^
Also..WE ARE 10 DAMN POSTS AWAY FROM THE MISTY CLUB. COME ON PEOPLE, LET?S BE ACTIVE! >.<

Last edited:

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
I'm hunting for my gyarados and hatching Eevee eggs at the same time :P!!!Eevee eggs take a long time to hatch though...

Years
Hey all! I've played to Fortree in Emerald; I'm getting close to the end, which means I'll FINALLY get to own my very own Mareep! SHEEPY!! Then, once I play through the second time with Treecko, I'll need to somehow hunt down a Zangoose so I can get Cyndaquil. It's only on my fourth play through that I'll start hunting for shinies, and hunt for them I will!

We ought to have a race to see who can be the first to reach 17 shinies!

Testing something here to see if links are broken across the forums or just in my request thread:
shcDanielle_3.gif

Runa, what do you do with the Torchics that don't make the high IV cut? (besides open up a fast food chain) I still have a box full of Delibirds on Fire Red whose IVs I haven't checked in detail. It's too much work!

Edit: 8 posts behind the Misty club! I attest that we'll be the first to page 200! XD

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Yeah, we shall GET TO PAGE 200 FIRST, AND I SHALL TRY TO MAKE 80% OF THOSE POSTS, SIR! XD

*Stands up still, looking around at all the oldies*
I shall surpass ryan in posts next year! XD
...Or not. But if anyone noticed, I?m pretty much going up in the rank of people who posted here. I have surpassed Aaryn and Yami_Zidane. XD

What do I do with the Torchics?
I have bred over 2400 already, and I do not own Pok?mon Box. You do the math. XD

I am still making my little thing... I think you guys?ll like it... XP
I will continue breeding after I finish it.
*Goes back into the Mist and into the safe home of Busy status of MSN*

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Shiny Gloom @ Lvl 100.

Shiny Gastly... I've desided to keep him, I've had him in a box for little over a year now and have grown attatched to him. So I started training him against Tentacool, he's now a lvl 37 Haunter. I don't know when I'll get around to trade evolving him though, probably after I finish EV training him.

Haven't hatched any more eggs.

Hi Runasutaru, hi MM!

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Hey LDD! ^__^
Lvl 100 Gloom heh? XP
Let?s hope you don?t find a 4th Oddish, or we?ll be forced to make a salad with Combusken burgers and a bit of tasty poison. XD

If you?ve seen the previous posts, I said I am making something SHC related... XP
It?s gonna PWN. ^_^
In a way, it is related to my User Title. XD
When I finish it, I?ll go back to hatching those eggs!

OOOOOOOH, Shiny Haunter. All glowing blue and such. ^__^
Well, before I go into the Mist again... Have you thought about your current situation LDD? But yeah, I loved making that small "I KNEW IT I KNEW IT" parody. XP
I don?t understand why M.M never replied to it. XD
Maybe he was EMBARASSED. ?_?
HMM. XD
*Smirk*
Now, back to the Mist! I still don?t know if this thing I?m making will be only for me to use or if others are able to use it. XP
*Fades back into the Mist, protecting the SHC room door*
See ya in a bit!

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Runasutaru said:
Well, before I go into the Mist again... Have you thought about your current situatuion LDD? But yeah, I loved making that small "I KNEW IT I KNEW IT" parody. XP
HMM. XD
*Smirk*
Situatuion, what situatuion! *Waves hands at onlookers.* Go on nothing to see here, these are not the Shiny Hunters you are looking for. *laughs*

I don't know about embarassing MM, he probably didn't reply because he knows it's not true. Though a continued discusion about it may upset him. *Is unsure.*

He's logged out right now? Or just inactive? Maybe he's updating my trainer card with Gengar... Oh! That reminds me, I need to ask for that update!

EDIT: Oh and MM, the link's broken. Could your Photobucket account be over it's bandwith limit?

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
ROFL, I fixed that situation typo already. XD
Neways, my bro has arrived home, I don?t think I?ll get to show it to ya guys NEITHER finish it TODAY. ;_;

But I promise uniqueness. XP

Let?s say...No, I better say nothing or I?ll spoil it. XD

I never even saw a link. ._. I saw him saying that, but I saw no link. XD *ROFLs*

Well, I have to go now, see ya guys tomorrow! ;_;
I hope everyone finds Shinies! XP
I?ll try to hunt a lot tomorrow!
*Hides into the Mist, summons a bed and goes to sleep with her Shiny Tentacruel out to protect the club in her place*
*Sleeptalking*M.M...LDD...K...N...G...*Is shot inside the dream* XD

Years
Runasutaru said:
OOOOOOOH, Shiny Haunter. All glowing blue and such. ^__^
Well, before I go into the Mist again... Have you thought about your current situation LDD? But yeah, I loved making that small "I KNEW IT I KNEW IT" parody. XP
HMM. XD
*Smirk*
Reply. I don't usually reply to a comment if there's nothing to say.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
EDIT: Oh and MM, the link's broken. Could your Photobucket account be over it's bandwith limit?
No. It's the message board. It's throwing crap into every link I create to it. I'll need to do the same thing for you that I did for pokexproduction until (and if) the glitch is fixed.

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Hiya!!! i forgot to play computer heheh so well i forgot to say i think i will not play computer this year because the vacation is nearly over so okay maybe this post will be the last post of me this year ok thx ALL OF YA!!!!!

Years
Sceptile =] =[ said:
Guess what,Last Night when I Was coming home with my family I was looking for a shiny where I caught the geodude and it was a ponyta and it was shiny!!! It Had instead of red flames it had Blue Flames.So thats 2 for me I'm Really Happy.
Congrats on the shiny Ponyta! *does the new shiny dance*
I'd advise you not to evolve it, since shiny Rapidash sucks, and can't compare to the blue flame beauty that is shiny Ponyta.

Raquaza master said:
Ummmmmm.......I've never seen this guy before...You a long term member?
He joined a few weeks ago. I'd hardly call that long term, but if that floats your boat... (never thought I'd say that. XD)

shinycollector said:
Hiya!!! i forgot to play computer heheh so well i forgot to say i think i will not play computer this year because the vacation is nearly over so okay maybe this post will be the last post of me this year ok thx ALL OF YA!!!!!
Buh-bye! We'll miss you! Send us a postcard! XD

Back