• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
OOC: Your Schedule seems fine, seeing how Psychic Thunder hasn't said anything about it, and yes, there are advanced courses, notice how I have "Arts Enriched" In my Schedule, they're different words, but they have the same meaning :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ali took Anna's pokeball without even thinking, but the timer on his watch began to beep. He quickly looked down, and saw that the opening ceremonies were going to start very soon! He shoved the pokeball that Anna gave him into his pocket, grabbed her by the arm, and ran as fast as he could back to the Academy. "We're gonna be late!" He shouted loudly as the two of them entered the city. He veered every way possible, trying to avoid running into other people. Once they reached the Academy, Ali bent over as he tried to catch his breath. He looked up at the clock in the lobby, and decided to continue moving. Anna and himself both ran into the auditorium, and took a seat beside Sky and Harry, "Did we miss anything?" Ali asked, attempting to calm down.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
Marina was rollerblading out of the Ruins of Alpha. Marina checked her bag before leaving the Runis of Alpha incase she left something."Hmmm...What's this?" she thought. She took out the paper and read it. It was her schedule.

Her schedule read:

Block A
Pokemon Legends
Professor Opal

Block B
Breeding Methods
Professor Harrisson

Block C
Pokemon Grooming
Professor White

Block D
Evolution Studies
Professor Pine

Block E
Pokemon Contests
Professor Liang

Block F
Capturing Simulations 1

Block G
Pokemon Biology
Professor Lin

Block H
Early Pokemon Mythology
Professor Payne

"Hmm...all of it looks interesting." She thought as she entered the academy.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
Years
OOC: we are in dorms, two people to each dorm, girls with girls and boys with boys. if you wanna be with someone and they arent with anyone say your dorm number that the other person has
-------------
Anna tried to catch her breath and laughed at Ali and noticed students filing into the great hall.
"We're not late, let's go!", she said now grabing on to Ali's arm and rushed into the great hall as she heard her name being called.
She calmly walked up to the teacher.
"You will be in dorm room 201," he said. "And your Eevee is in here."
I smiled nodded and took the key to my room and sat up waiting for Ali.

Last edited:
Years
Ali continued to stay seated until he heard his name being called. He slowly approached the teacher , "You will be in room number 302, two floors up, and to the right," He said. "And I believe you have already received Princess?" He asked as Ali took the key from his hand. He nodded happily, "Please return to your seat, and await further instructions after the rest of the students have been assigned their rooms," He then sat back down with Anna, Skye, and Harry.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"Yep. I've been there all my life. Just me and my mom, and Agile, my Pikachu," she said happily, plopping into a chair next to him. She pulled her feet up onto the chair and hugged her knees. She looked out into the distance. "We have a little apartment near the big department store. It's a little confined feeling I guess, but it's alright. We used to have a house when my dad was still around on the outskirts of the city, but change is an okay thing."

She smiled at a seemingly distant memory, not looking sad at the mention of her father, but rather, looking back with fondness. She brushed her hair over her shoulder subconciously, and looked over at Harry.

"Sorry...I'm a bit of a babbler when I get talking," she apologized lightly, her cheeks taking on a pleasant rosey color. Her blue-indigo eyes seemed to have a toned down sparkle, as if they had lived through more years than the rest of her body. "How about you? Where are you from?"

Years
OOC: No one has any classes with me. Oh well that means I can rule the room!

IC: I was still sitting down thinking about my schedule when my name was called. I got up, placed my schedule in my pocket, and walked to the teacher that called my name. "Your dorm will be room 507. 4 floors up, 4th door on the left." The teacher told me. "You already have your pokemon by the looks of it." I nodded and released torchic on my shoulder. Then I returned him. I was given a key and I sat down next to some people I had never seen before (Anna, Sky, Ali, Harry). Not suprising, since it was my first time in Johto. "Hello." I said to them as a group, "I'm new here. My names Danny by the way."

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
When Marina got inside, she took off her rollerblades and hid it in her bag. She was about to sit down, when her name was called. "Your dorm will be room 219. It's easy to find." The teacher said, handing Marina a key. "Thanks." Marina said. After geting the key, Marina looked for a place to sit. She found an empty seat beside a guy (Danny) and she sat there.

Years
The people I trying to introduce myself to seemed busy so I looked away. A girl (Marina) came and sat next to me. "Hello." I said to her. "I'm sorta new here and I don't know anyones name yet. I'm from Hoenn and my name's Danny. What's yours?" I asked the girl, holding out my hand for her to shake it.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
Marina smiled and took Danny's hand and shook it. "My name is Marina. Nice to meet you Danny." Marina said. "So what grade are you in?" she asked. She felt happier than before. Her smile brigthened. "At least someone wants to talk to me." She thought.

Years
OOC: Is it just my computer being weird or are all the stickied threads in here gone?

IC: "I'm in grade 10. What grade are you?" Then I remembered that I forgot to introduce Torchic. "Almost forgot." I said to her, as I grabbed Torchic's ball. "This is my pokemon, Torchic." I said as Torchic came out of his pokeball and onto my shoulder. "I got him as a going away present from all my friends in Sootopolis city. I come from Hoenn. This is my first time in Johto." I added quickly.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
OOC: I think the one who hacked Arcanine deleted almost all the stickied thread.

IC: "I'm in ninth grade." she said. "What a cute Torchic." Marina said, smiling at it. Marina took out a pokeball and called out Misdreavus. "This is Muu-chan, my Misdreavus." she said. Muu-chan came out of her pokeball and floated to Marina's lap. "Bet you'll have fun here in Johto, there are always cool things happening here." she said. Her smile broadened as she remembered all the dangerous things she did when something weird happens.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Do you mind if I room with your char, Phychic Thunder? If not, I can change the post! ^_^

IC: "Oh, I have to go get my key!" Skye exclaimed, running up to the desk. The lady stared her down.

"You're in 201," she told Skye. "And there is no running allowed indoors."

"Ah....sorry," Skye said meekly, returning to her seat. She noticed a new guy had joined their group. She heard him introduce himself as, "Danny." "Hi, Danny. I'm Skye. It's great to mee you!"

She stuck out her hand for him to shake.

Years
A girl next to me on my other side ran up and got her room key then came back over. She introduced herself as Skye and held out he hand for me to shake. I took it and shook hands with her. "Its nice to meet you too Skye." I told her. I turned back to Marina. "Thats a cool pokemon. I hope I have fun here, it would be really boring with all study and no play." I said to her. "Do either of you know when classes start?" I asked both of them.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
OOC: NO STICKIES!!!!!!!!! I JUST GOT DONE WRITING MORE RULES IN MY RP GUIDELINE THREAD!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!! DID EVERYONE SEE THEM?!!!

IC: As I went to my dorm, with no one following me. I shut the door behind me and unpacked my bags. I took off my cowboy hat and hung it up on the coat rack. After I got done unpacking I laid on my bed and let Blaze out. "Hey buddy. Come lay with me." I said patting the bed. The growlithe jumped up on my bed and curled up beside me.

Years
Ali looked around himself, to see if there was anyone else who needed to have a dorm assigned to them. He heard someone ask when the classes were to start. "Hi!" Ali turned to him, "I'm Ali!" He told him. "Last year, the teacher assigning the dorms gave a little welcoming speech after all the students had received their keys, and he told us when the classes started after that!" He paused for a moment, to observe the faces of the people he was talking to. "Last year, we were given a day to settle into our dorms, and the classes started the following Monday, after last year's incident though, it'll be interesting to see if the same dates apply.. . Would you guys mind if I asked your names?" He asked, trying to sound friendly.

Years
"Haha, I can see that!" Ali said, laughing. He looked happy to meet them, "It's nice to meet you all!" He said, smiling. He waited for any other trainers who still needed to have dorms assigned to them, eager to go to his dorm, and finally unpack, so he could travel around campus without carrying around so much weight. He was confident that he would stay up that night, travelling with his new friends around campus, and discovering any additions or changes made to the school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back