• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Could you please list the shinies you own again? Just as a precaution. Also, Aaryn said you'd need to post to get the final OK, so don't just barge in expecting greetings.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Metal Mario gives me serious luck! I captured shiny RAyquazawhile talking to him via msn! *thanks MM* lol

Croc, lets see how you post and what you do during the first week and how you get along with the other members.

and yeah, you cant come in and expect everyone to welcome you without even knowing who you are.

Have fun!

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2006
MetalMario said:
Okay. This Find the Shinies MM is Looking For game is getting pretty old. Sure, it may have been funny the first few times, but can you cut it out already? One of the principles we decided on early on was to hunt for different shinies from each other to reduce the likelyhood of dupes and aid the completion of the Shiny Dex. I've been on the Seviper hunt since last June. Could you cut me some slack already!
what did you mean by that?

offtopic: rats siggy got edited just as i was about to change it!

Years
I'm just getting tired of people trying to be funny by looking for the same shinies as me. I suppose it's not a problem if you honestly want a shiny Seviper/Lotad/Swablu, but if you're doing it just because I am, that's really not cool.

And XD for Aaryn's Rayquaza. I thought it was something I said when he started going crazy on MSN! XD

43 Surskits. I've switched to raising Kecleon after I got Hitmontop to L50. The Intimidate was too much, and my batch of Scythers aren't ready yet.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2015
Thanks I'm glad your all welcoming me and my shinies are:Totodile,Psyduck,Chimego,Typhlosion,Beedrill,Elekid and my newest one Politoad which MetalMario can add to my T-card.

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
no new shiny (bellsprout) but i want the next new game (d/p) to have a pokemon besides sneazel that can evole into something.
and the guy who is looking for sudowoodo not ryan but should wait for d/p and hatch bonsly

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Please croc. STOP. Just calm down lol. Your realxed nature doesnt seem to take part in the club does it?

Give MM some time and welcome.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Welcome Croc055! Shiny Typhlosion! Cute!

I've been on PC all day and I just now get to the SHC. *sweatdrop* I was making a Sprite thread and then thought to update all the sprites from bitmap to PNG...

Nothing to update, I didn't get much playing done today.
Croc055 - new Politoad
Aaryn - new Rayquaza
Has anyone else had any shiny luck?

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
no not really but pokemastersteve claims to have shinys here different than what he wanted mm to make in a card so tell us how did u get these different ones and what happened to the old ones.

bellsprout update
got a naught boy and now can breed for naughty bellsprouts! (better than lonely

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Congrats on the rayquaza and politoad you two lucky hunters. anyway i have now started to search anywhere in search for any shiney. im letting it be a suprise serch so even if i end up with magikarp ill be happy. good luck everyone.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
*sigh* Sorry I don't post here much....It's hard being a Global Moderator on one site, and keep up on three other sites...

Years
Zomg! We just had an earthquake where I am. (there must be a Sandslash in the neighbourhood, or it's just Nanaimo having some fun, XD) This must be a sign.

*sees a Swablu*
*not shiny*

Back