• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
u said you had pics of team rocket too. do u mind posting the 1 of jessie in the kimotto (at the princess festival), and since this is the misty fan club try and get 1 w/ misty in it too. thank you.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I see many people want to join so to start things off......
Originally posted by pokey a.k.a espeon

Can I join? I want Misty to come back too.
Sure you can! Who do you want?
Originally posted by dqle
Hmm... Why didn't I join this in the first place? Well since I'm here,can I join? If I had to choose,I'd like Starmie,please!
Sure! Here's your Starmie! [gives Starmie]
Originally posted by Ashlover
{Knock!}and can i join and if i can i will take Poliwhirl since she's coming back for only 2 episodes in pokemon advanced
Sure! Here's Poli! [gives Poliwhirl]
Originally posted by kirby00
u said you had pictures of Team Rocket too. do you mind posting one of jessie in the kimono [at the princess festival], and since this is the misty fan club try and get 1 w/ misty in it too. thank you.
Sure! Here they are!
Originally posted by Chairman Kaga
Do you mean any pic of Misty in a kimono or Misty in her princess festival kimono? If you mean any pic,there are three on page 4 :P
He means the Princess Festival kimono. She looked really pretty in it. :cool:

Last edited:
Years
BTW, it's dqle, not dgle!

Thanks for the Starmie! It's cool, tough, and all the other Contest catergories!

Anyways, I hope to see Misty back in the series, but at this rate, it'll take maybe this fall (earliest) or even next year! Why does Kids WB torment me so?!

Very good pics! The ones I've seen before were of TV quality. (fuzzy in some way)

About that Princess Fesival episode, how'd Misty get her hair so long? In the other episodes, the hair barely reached her shoulders... (episode where Misty gets conked on the head by an Unown) Loved the part where she describes the Unown world!

Gosh, anyone who doesn't think Misty's pretty in this club shouldn't be in here! I bet Ash's saying that secretly!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Originally posted by kirbyoo
you know im actually a guy(when you said she means...)but dun worry.
Opps! It's edited now. :nervous:
Originally posted by girlgenius
Very neat pics! She's so pretty...
Thanks! Yep she is! :D
BTW,it's dqle,not dgle!
It's edited now. Opps! :nervous:
Anyways,I hope to see Misty back in the series, but at this rate, It'll take maybe this fall (earliest) or even next year! Why does Kids WB torment me so?
She'll be here in 15 episodes! :D
About that Princess Festival episode, how'd Misty get her hair so long? In the episodes, the hair barely reached her shoulders...(episode where Misty gets conked on the head by an Unown) Loved the part where she describes the Unown world!
She is wearing hair extensions in her hair,I believe.She normaly has short hair. She was pretty cute in that part where she was describing the Unown world! :D She also looked pretty cute at the part in the episode when she got up from sleeping. :D I have pictures of that part! :D
Originally posted by asher son of ash
^_^; I love those pics, Misty_Lover17. All of them are good.
Thanks! :D
Gosh, anyone who doesn't think Misty's pretty in this club shouldn't be here! I bet Ash's saying that secretly!
I bet he is! :D

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Orignally posted by Chairman Kaga
Can you link me to a few good misty fan sites with pics and stuff like that ? That would be great too. :P

Well, there's http://www.nitakinan.net/lmm :cool: It's a great Misty site. :cool: It has lots of great Misty fanart. :) It also has links to other sites too. :classic:

They're showing season 4 episodes on Kids WB! Yesterday's was the second episode with Whitney. :cool: She's pretty cute. :cool: There also was a cute part with Ash and Misty in it. :cool: When they both got a taste of the Miltank milk,both of them had the same expresson on their faces! :cool:
Today's episode was the one where they're on the radio show. :cool: Misty looked pretty hot in her armor she was wearing. :cool:

Last edited:

Kenta-kun

死神
Years
Misty Lover17 said:
They're showing season 4 episodes on Kids WB! Yesterday's was the second episode with Whitney. :cool: She's pretty cute. :cool: There also was a cute part with Ash and Misty in it. :cool: When they both got a taste of the Miltank milk,both of them had the same expresson on their faces! :cool:
Today's episode was the one where they're on the radio show. :cool: Misty looked pretty hot in her armor she was wearing. :cool:

Those're pretty old eps. I'd like to c the 1 with Whitney tho; I stopped watching Pok?mon around the time of the GS arc

Years
Yay, old episodes!

I wonder what the original script was before Team Rocket edited the storyline... maybe it involves the female companion kissing the prince? :)

Oh, well. About what Misty wore... I wouldn't call that armor. It looks more like a garment with a masive shoulder pad, maybe like the ones 'mages' or 'amazons' wear. Funny how Togepi was standing on it at one point.

Hmm... 15 more episodes. Assuming that Kids WB shows a new episode every week, then that means that Misty will be back at the first week of August?! That's too long!

Last edited:

TeamRocket

Even though I hate to admit it - I like misty.... Jessies better though!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I wonder what the original was before Team Rocket edited the storyline...maybe it involves the female companion kissing the prince? :)
That would have been cute to see Misty kiss Ash on the cheek or the lips! :cool:
Yesterday's was the one where Casey makes her second appearence in the bug contest. Misty was pretty funny and cute in this one. She got pretty scared of all the bugs. :laugh: She also kept on hitting Brock with her backpack. :laugh:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Seeing as how I made that last banner XD
angela75nov-mistyw.jpg

Can I join?
I want Misty back, well Tatts know that already and I have Misty pics too.

^___~

Edit: I choose Psyduck

Last edited:
Years
i agree i like jessie a lil bit better too. jessie is aragant but she tries to look better more often, and casidy has pretty cute blonde hair (but it loooks like giant antennas)

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Totodile said:
Seeing as how I made that last banner XD

Can I join?
I want Misty back, well Tatts know that already and I have Misty pics too.

^___~

Edit: I choose Psyduck

Yay !! Toto is here ! ^_____^ *Hugs*

Oh you made the Banner toto ? *Cringes* I did'nt even know ^^;;;
I love that Banner. I forgot to say this at the start but please can no one re produce, any of the Club banners on any other site. There made for you to have in your siggie at PC if you want =3.

Of course you can join Totodile n.n *Hands you a lil Psyduck*

I have some piccies you Misty-fan boys should like =3 (Reffering mostly to the Bikini one XD)

And Well i thought you guys could all get a laugh out of this Comic Strip from the Recently aired special in Japan with Misty in ^__^ She looks cute in this eppie. For us Pokeshippers it is a adorable hint and if you love Psyduck you'll like this too. I love Psyduck's evil lil Grin ! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back