• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More about pokemon

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2006
Good day chaps and chapettes,
I'm working on a type of project and I would need imput on people on the forums. I would need information about the biology of each pokemon, there habits, ideas and basically any information that woudln't just be stats and simple stories about each pokemon. You can go crazy with it, but for now, I'd like to stay to only stay with the orginal 150. Keep this mature and intellegent

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
Years
I feel as though this isn't the proper place to ask for such things. That which you request may be a bit too malapropos for this particular subforum. It appears as if you aspire to fabricate some sort of anomalous Pokedex, which from my perspective would require a plethora more than just random posts made by various members.

There is a contemporaneous discussion on the bases of each Pokemon ocurring here - if that is what you're implying by "unique information" or biology.

Though, I do feel that it is unwise to attempt a containment of so many vast and different ideas in one thread. Things such as, biology, habitat, and ideology each deserve their own separate symposiums, as it would give members more freedom of analysis and less clutter.

Psycho

Back