• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat looked at the girl and knew she wasn't okay. Those tears seemed so familiar.... but where she'd seen them, she couldn't put her finger on.

"My name's Natalie, but you can call me Nat. This is my Riachu, Ruby."

"Ri!" Ruby called out, amazed that Nat called it the nickname her mother had given to it so very long ago. She hadn't made any reference to the name in the week-and-a-half since that fatal car accident.

Nat giggled, happy and comfortable saying the familiar nickname once again. It was then that it hit her, the tears...they reminded her of herself! The were the same tears that she herself had cried and still did. She decided to approach the subject delicatly, she knew from experience that talking helped.

"Hey," she started. "Why don't you come eat breakfast with us? I'll try not to be too depressive.... See, my parents just died.... and we're tryin to cope..." She patiently waited for a response.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"It's nice to meet you, Nat, and Ruby," Skye smiled at the two of them.

Agile looked curiously over at Ruby, her ears perking up the the evolved form of her own species before her. She waved at the Raichu.

Skye's face fell when Nat mentioned her parents. She knew those tears really well, though she could not imagine loosing both of her parents...

"Don't worry too much about being depressive," Skye assured her. "Today is a sad day for me too. My dad...he died a few years ago today. I'm still...trying to cope."

Skye managed a weak smile, as she brushed off her gi, and took her bo staff in hand. Her black belt swished around her as she rose from the ground, the worn in material much softer and plyable than it had been a few years ago...that day two days before her father had passed away.

"Let's...go get some breakfast," Skye suggested, looking first to Agile, who nodded, and then to Nat and Ruby. Her smile was genuine this time.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
Marina was awoken by Muu-chan, she was asking for food. She stretched her arms and hesitated before standing up. When she got up, she walked to the closet. In the closet she searched for a small lavander bag. "There it is." she thought. She got the bag and took out Muu-chan's favorite food.

"Muu-chan, come here." she said. Marina put a bowl beside her then filled it with the pokemon food.

After feeding Muu-chan, Marina took out some clothes and went in the bathroom. After taking a bath, she dressed up and brushed her hair. She was wearing a light green tank top and black shorts, she made her hair dry naturaly that's why it became wavy.

After dressing up, she walked outside the bathroom and saw that Muu-chan was already done eating. She walked outside her room and locked it.

She was going to eat breakfast when she saw Nat and Skye talking.

Kenta-kun

死神
Years
Kenji walked into his new school, looking around. He had just been accepted here, so he ahd no idea what to expect. He walked up to the secretary.
"Um...I'm here to get my schedule," he said to her.
The secretary looked up, & gave him a wierd look. 'Aren't you a little late?" she asked.
"Uh..yeah...sorry about that," kenji said. "But I was accepted!" He handed her his letter.
The secretary read it over, then handed him a timetable. "The school opened a while ago, so you're going to have to catch up."
Kenji just nodded, & took a look at his timetable. So late, he thought, & took a look at his dorm room number. Might as well get unpacked.

OOC: hey Charizard_ma, can my character be your roommate?

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat agreed to eat wholeheartedly, considering she hadn't eaten the night before. "Let's go!" she called, smiling again. This Academy seems to be doing me more good then I could have imagined.... she thought. She saw Marina and waved, her long, stretchy pants and athletic top waving in the early morning breeze.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
Marina smiled and waved back. Her stomach seemed to be angry at her since she didn't at all feed her last night. She blushed as her stomach growled.

She laughed nervously. "So, where are you two going?" she asked.

Last edited:

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
Years
Anna walked around the edge of the school grounds with her fists in her pockets and she walked with Leo at her feet.
"Vee?", the small Eevee asked.
"Yeah, I think we should head back up for breakfast," Anna said.
As she went back to her room, Anna thought she'd pay Ali a vist. She walked to his door and knocked twice.
"Hey Ali you up?", she whispered to the door.

Years
Princess strained to hear a whisper come from the door. She immediately recognized the voice as Anna's. She jumped up off the sofa, and onto the door knob, trying to twist it, but she was too weak. "Chuu… -_-;" She said, disappointedly. Ali gave a soft laugh, walked up to the door, and opened it. "Hey Anna!" He said, happily. "What are you doing up so early?" He asked, leaning against the wall.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
Years
Anna smiled and shrugged.
"I guess I'm excited about classes today," she smiled. She was wearing a pair of jeans, a pink top and a jean jacket over it.
"Wanna go for a walk before breakfast?", Anna asked.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye walked to the cafeteria with her new friends, Nat and Marina. Agile carried her small bo staff alongside, looking content to be beside her best friend. Her gi top flapped in the morning breeze, imitating the black gi that Skye wore.

Skye did not say much on the way. Her mind was elsewhere. Her father was most prominent in her mind at the moment, and she hoped dearly that her new friends would accept that.

"Chu?" Agile's voice had distracted her.

Skye turned back to see that Agile was busy talking to Ruby. She seemed excited to have met the Raichu, and was talking excitedly. Skye smiled back at her friend, who grinned back.

"So...where are you both from?" Skye asked, as they rounded a corner to the cafeteria.

Years
"Sure!" Ali said, happily. "Let me just go get changed into something else," He scavenged through his suitcase, and saw a set of clothes, so he ran into the bathroom, and quickly got changed. He came out of the bathroom wearing a warm-brown sweat shirt, and a pair of jeans. He grabbed his books for class, deciding he would head to class as soon as he finished eating, and then walked out the door with Princess and Anna

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
Years
The air outside was a bit chilly and Anna shivered when the wind blew.
"I miss being here," Anna said taking a deep breath. "How much do you remeber being here?" The wind blew and some of Anna's hair blew in her face. She brushed it away and shivered.

Years
Ali playfully put his arm around Anna, at a weak attempt to keep her warm. "You okay there?" He asked, feeling a bit cold himself, although he didn't want to admit it. "I remember quite a bit from last year, and barely any of it was very nice!" He recalled how there was one term which no one even bothered attending the academy. All the students would run from one city to another, all for the same, bizarre reason. Ali never imagined anything like that would happen, but it did… "Infact…" He began, "One of the only good memories I had of the academy last year, was with you, when we were waiting for Professor Maple that one time!" He began to laugh, "I couldn't even sit still in my chair!"

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
Years
Anna laughed. "I remeber that, you tried to kiss me, and you DIDN'T quite make my lips," she said her face turned a light shade of red and the sound of the bell rang from the building. Anna hugged Ali and said,"Breakfast time... and my only good memories were with you too..."

Years
me and charmander were training and just got done beating a wooper. then i look at my watch. it read 6:50. i told charmander "lets take 5 charmander. it time for breakfest. but that was some good training. we didn't break a sweat" we ran and ran to the school. then i wasn't looking and i crash rigth into another student(Ali) and then i fell to the floor. charmander bent down and school his head in disbelife that i did it twice. "char char char" i told him that "i know i should not be doing that. but you think i want to do that." i then look at the person i crash and the girl next to him. i the got up and said "i so sorry for crashing into you. i ready didn't mean to crash into you. i wasn't looking. it just happen. just ask my charmander."

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
OOC: Steeleon wont be here all week.
*********​

I went back into the room and grabbed my books. I had just noticed Reilly was gone. I didnt see him when I woke up this morning. "Squirtle, come on." I said drowned by the silence in the room. "BREAKFAST!"

The dorm room door busted open and there stood short little Squirtle. "Were have you been?" I asked him curiously. He replied with a mere, "Squirt! Squirtle!"

I walked down the hallways to the dinning area. On the way somebody with a charmander knocked into Ali & Anna.
*****​

Squirtle and I arrive at the dinning hall. I saw a Skye wearing a karate outfit or something. "May I take your order" Asked a waitress in front me. "Umm. Yeah, I'll have 2 bowls of Apple Jacks, 2 hashbrowns and 2 glasses of orange juice." I ordered.

"Great!, You'll be sitting at table 7" She said cheerfully as she wrote down the last bits of my order. We walked over to table 7; it was right in the middle of the hall. I placed my headphones on and waited listening to music.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye waved to Reilly as she saw him enter the cafe. She got her order (a bottle of catsup, and a plate of eggs and sausages) and sat down at table 7 with Reilly.

"Hi, Reilly," Skye said, smiling brightly. "I'd like you to meet Nat and Marina. Is it okay if we sit with you?"

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
OOC: Skye I'm Cadoan.

*******​

Skye walked up to me and Squirtle with two girls at her side. I removed my headphones as I saw them walk up. I frowned at Skye as she asked to sit with me.

"I'm Cadoan. I haven't seen Reilly since last night.Yeah, you all can sit with us." I told her. I tried to perk up, I wasn't all that bright in the morning.

"What's that your wearing?" I asked as Skye as she and her friends joined me. Marina was beatiful. I couldn't help but stare at her as I asked Skye a question.

Years
"Yeah, yeah, it's okay!" Ali said, smiling. He entered the cafeteria, and quickly ordered some scrambled eggs, and a hashbrown. "Oh look, there's Skye!" Ali told Anna, "and there's a guy and 2 girls with them!" He finally realized that Skye and one of the girls with her, were the two people outside when he woke up. Princess ran up to the table to greet the group, "Chu!" She said, waving. Ali chuckled, "I'll go sit with them while you order, 'kay Anna?" He said, walking over to where Princess was standing. "Sorry about that!" He said, running his fingers through his hair. "Too bad you went to bed early!" He told Skye, taking a seat. "I hope you guys don't mind if Anna sit here!" He looked over to Nat, "I'm Ali, and the girl over there by the counter is my friend, Anna! I don't think we've been introduced," He said to her, holding out his hand for her to shake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back