• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Confuzzled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
Sorry for being noobish and making a topic to ask a question but why is it when I made an rp in the pokemon section that it doesn't appear. Is there a moderator that accepts the roleplays, and they havent been on to check mine?

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Yes. New topics in the RP forums are moderated to prevent poor-quality RPs from clogging the forums. If a moderator hasn't approved it yet, it won't show up until and/or unless they do.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
~Ozy~ said:
Yes. New topics in the RP forums are moderated to prevent poor-quality RPs from clogging the forums. If a moderator hasn't approved it yet, it won't show up until and/or unless they do.
^ Yeah, what he said. XD

In your case, your RP was not approved, Ryan, as your plot was extremely weak and requires work. You should look at other RPs to help you with an approximate length.

Zone

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 10, 2006
I have a question: when was this put into affect?

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
For more details, you can check the 'Moderation' Sticky Thread, but it was awhile back...a month or so? @_@

Zone

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 10, 2006
Bell said:
For more details, you can check the 'Moderation' Sticky Thread, but it was awhile back...a month or so? @_@

Okay. I was wondering why a certain popular RP was there *coughtokyomewmewsuperadventutecough*, and I see that it was made before the rule was put into effect.

Zone

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 10, 2006
Kurosaki said:
Would depend on your definition of "popular". XD

Well, there are a lot of people there, though they're probably just people obsessed with Japanese culture who were attracted to it by the fact it has a word two times in a row for no reason and that it has the word Tokyo in the title. >_>

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Zone said:
Well, there are a lot of people there, though they're probably just people obsessed with Japanese culture who were attracted to it by the fact it has a word two times in a row for no reason and that it has the word Tokyo in the title. >_>

Hmm, well, that could be one thing, but another could be, maybe they like...

TOKYO MEWMEW in general? *gaspeth* Woulda nevah thought of that one.

Zone

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 10, 2006
Bell said:
Hmm, well, that could be one thing, but another could be, maybe they like...

TOKYO MEWMEW in general? *gaspeth* Woulda nevah thought of that one.

Tokyo Mew Mew is a real thing? I thought it was just something the person made up. >_> Well, the RP's story still makes no sense.

*goes to Wikipedia and searches "Tokyo Mew Mew"* Oh, it's one of those catgirl things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back