• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon White

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2014
cool i love your hacks i like the fact that it is snowing and the fact some of the screen shots are from gold and silver. I wished someone would make a remake of gold and silver or made a game with the johto region in it. very cool keep it up. Can i give you some of my ideas for some pokemon unfortunetly i won't be able to show you but i can describe them to you. I don't want to keep doing it all the time but if an idea of pokemon i have created i will let you use them. pm me your answer.

Years
Ok, starter!
19wk.png

22vp.png

Tsugaru

Twilight
Years
Awww awesome!!! I love it! Is it a remake of Gold/Silver?It looks like it and I really want to play it! I wish It was in english..Could you make a langauge selector..if possible..It would be awesome!

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2014
blast i like the new screens keep going you never know you might be able to work at japan to create new games not just pokemon games but super mario games if you do that, become a games designer just think of the surpport that all your friends here at pokecommunity

Years
Hack of pokemon ruby...
New screens heh...
(Instead of truck)
17qi.png

24pw.png

47lc.png

35rg.png

I need someone who help me dumped tilsets from silver to hack!

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Cool screens blast.
Is this like a Johto remak with different tiles,prof. and a bit different storyline?

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2007
great tilesetsgreat paletts anyway amazing hack

Years
Yes,
Hello, at the moment secound alfa will be released.

Credits will go to Sergio, for admittance sprites, with his hack - credits will shown in my hack.

Back