• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Just to let you know, Metal Gen shinys dont count towards the Dex or your shiny card, but you can still hunt for them ;)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
*Is glomped by MM and feels uncomfortable about it* (only joking!... or am I?...)
I'm not going to class tomorrow, so there's a chance that I can squeeze in some Tauros breeding - we'll see!
*Marvels at the elite beauty of shiny Tauroses*
pkfrlgsh128.png

Years
MetalMario said:
ryah, whee! *glomps*

Congrats on the Golden Magikarp, HM! It's Adamant, too! pwnage.

I need to rest since my last two exams are the next two days. The time I don't spend resting should go to studying, so no real time to hunt until later this week.

super pwnage MMim looking for a chimecho now and it shouldnt be too hard seeing as theres only 3 pokemon that are around there

Years
LDD, you won't be happy. I'm training my Emerald Mono Grass team on Route 120, so I might find a shiny Absol. I've already filled up my Emerald Pokédex up to Absol with no holes thanks to BoxDex, so I can toss Repeat Balls if I see a shiny. I'm also going to be here for a while considering Winona's L33 Altaria can OHKO my L40 HP:Rock Cacturne after a single Dragon Dance. o_0 (Sceptile can take a hit, but he has HP:Grass and can't get Thunderpunch until I reach the Frontier. Trading for moves/TMs isn't permitted in a Monotype.) Anyway, let's see if I see the shiny Absol. I've already seen ~4 Seedots on R121. I believe their odds are 1/100.

Years
Pick one you like. We're not that strict regarding Shiny Dexes and things. Just ask before going after one a regular member has been looking for for a while.

Speaking of which, ryan, would it be a problem if I tried for shiny Clefairy at the Game Corner? Are you totally consumed breeding cattle or do you still have interest in El Clefarios?

Years
no update on chimecho but i did see an unshiny one so im doing ok *glomps chimecho*
i think since i have a shiny ditto and a chimecho i should breed them and see what i get

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
huanter master said:
no update on chimecho but i did see an unshiny one so im doing ok *glomps chimecho*
i think since i have a shiny ditto and a chimecho i should breed them and see what i get
You'll get baby Chimechos! It's probably best to breed for such a rare 'mon.
MM said:
Speaking of which, ryan, would it be a problem if I tried for shiny Clefairy at the Game Corner? Are you totally consumed breeding cattle or do you still have interest in El Clefarios?
Go for los Clefarios! I think Tauros is a much better looking shiny - I can't believe nobody here's gone after it yet.
RM said:
MM, I need help figuring out which shiny to look for now. @.@ *gets lost in crowd of shinys*
Take a look at the menu! Mmmmm... shinies...

Years
well ive hatched about 20-22 eggs so far but so far nuthing i cant wait for the shiny chimecho with its awesome greeness and ryan if thats the menu i will take 1 of each please

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Liek amagad yey, I am here and actually read all the posts I missed! @_@
In case you don´t know why I was absent for so freaking long, it was because of this. I think not many saw it:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=2015843&postcount=6423
Well, I am now restricted to ROM hunting. X_x;
I started a new game in Sapphire for this, and I am currently right after beating Roxanne with a party of a Zigzagoon, Combusken and Dustox! ^^
I was lucky with that Dustox, I always seem to have to catch more than one Wurmple to get one. @_@
I am thinking of what I´ll hunt for this time...I was wondering that if I Sharked a female and a male Torchic that resembled the ones I was breeding with (a.k.a One with Max Atk and Hp, and one with Max Def and Sp.Def), it would be alright with you guys? I probably won´t do it and just restart the hunt from the beginning, but in any case, just asking... >.>

My question: Considering I didn´t exact lose my Shinies, since I got the game stolen, they weren´t "traded away", could you, MM, kind of make the Shiny Tentas in my SHC look golden or copper or something, as a kind of special type of card to remember those that were unfairly taken from us? ;_;

I hope I get a nice Shiny during the play through Sapphire. o.o

Ah well, in any case, see ya later!
*Another one bites the dust*
P.S: I´ve got a fanclub now! n_n

EDIT: Oh yes, Aaryn told me to inform you guys that he is being a bit inactive due to exams. ^^;

Last edited:
Years
Welcome back, Runa! (Yes, I do read all the posts, so I heard about your Tentas.) The trouble with your idea is that there have already been unfairly lost shinies at this club. The approach I've already been using is to let you keep your card until you come across a new shiny, but future versions of your card won't contain the lost shinies. Sadly, we also can't count shinies found in emulators, since their use is not supported by Nintendo. So...

Hurry up and get some money so you can $pend anf fuel the corporate money machine.. er.. look for shinies on new games!

I am finished with exams! w00tness! I'll see if I can't finish my second play through Emerald tonight. (Doing Monotypes makes the gyms fricken' hard! A L40 HP:Rock Cacturne still got OHKOed by Winona's L33 Altaria's AA after only one DD. I had to ditch Nuzleaf and replace him with an Impish Lileep who I'll need to train to L43 in order to pwn Winona with Ancientpower...) I'm still ever-slowly inching towards shiny Chiko. Not easy.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Aww... that sucks like KURAZEEE! We should all fly out to Portugal and comb the countryside until we find the perps - and then bring justice down on them hard.
How certain are you that they were stolen and not just misplaced? Ack... that really does suck... I don't read posts that I miss when I'm away (because I'm not a good leader like that) so, I did miss that message. *Shame*
Well... RIP Tentas *tears* I think... that when I finally get around to finishing my spruced up version of the SHClubhouse (it's been a long time since I started biting off Runa's) I'll include some homage to the stolen shinies. It'll be memorialtastic.

Years
i shall find them and torture them until they give me the game and i will safely return it to you runa that is if i can get to portugal and no luck on my baby chimecho

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2006
Hi, I used to be a member of these forums and a member of this club(although I can see I got deleted of the members list), so I've decided to return under a new persona. Why? Because for some reason I'm re-addicted to Pokemon...
Anyway, can I join this club(again)?
I just started my Pokemon games over and I'm obsessed withowning the rarest Pokemon and those are obviously shinies, so I'd be happy to contribute to finishing the shiny pokedex.
I don't have any shinies right now but I've been playing Pokemon for the last couple days and I'm hoping to catch one soon.

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
Good news guys (very happy at mo)

I caught my 1st EVER (besides gyarados) shiny pokemon... A shiny magnemite.

I was searching for a shiny pokemon (pikachu mainly) in viridian forest, then i thought it would be easier to catch them in power plant. so i wen tinto the power plant and the first pokemon i meet is a magnemite. i noticed the different color and thought that it was impossible... little starts went round and then that was it. it kept escaping ultra balls so i sent put my starmie (lvl 21) and used water gun magnemite was then mine at the next ultra ball, and now i have a shiny rust colored black magnet shiny magnemite. YAY

Back