Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing > Writer's Lounge
Notices

Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.

Old March 4th, 2006, 03:27 PM
oni flygon
:)

Advertise here
Thanks Frosty! Much appreciated it and you know grammar is my worst enemy out there... the Standardized Tests here say that I'm weakest in detecting grammar errors... XD

Pocket Monsters Special!
Old March 4th, 2006, 04:02 PM
Frostweaver
Ancient + Prehistoric

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi Pika

In chapter 9, there's a quote where Chibi says that he only beat Team Rocket as a fluke because he was filled with Pichu's electricity. When I first wrote chapter 3, I was focusing on Chibi's uber-power, but then I started focusing on his weaknesses later. If he only won becuase he had Pichu's power, then there's no real reason why he had to be the one to use Discharge. Pichu could have just done it the second Ajia got there. And there's no way to just say that Pichu couldn't do Discharge, 'cause she had to be able to in order to channel her energy to Chibi. *_* I asked all my readers to help me fix it, but no one could come up with anything.

~Chibi~
Now's the time to shove everything down Zapdo's throat. Legendary and their almighty powers can explain everything in the universe
Old April 28th, 2006, 08:32 AM
Schizophrenic Charmander
Beginning Trainer

Hi Frosty! Please review Sandshrew hunt - thanks!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here