• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
In an attempt to get people to experiment with new designs, I've decided to allow people to use the Red version of my newest TCard design. All I ask is that you credit me with the creation of the design, and that you do not use the Game Disk sprites for any other purpose.

Please enjoy it, and show me the results! (I may give you creation access for this design in my TCard Program!)

tcard5public0fs.jpg

(c) 2006 Mewtwo-EX -- Free to use, give credit.

tcard5necessarysprites4xe.png

Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Pearl, Diamond, Colosseum, XD

You can read about the TCard program in my FAQ, linked below.

Again, Please show me the results!

~Mewtwo-EX

wobbuffetds

Now it's time for my friends!
Years
Well according to what I have seen on the other forums, some good resources are to get from what you already see from other people, make your own Scratch Sprite, or go to PokéSho Coronis is a good spriter, but this one is more advanced than him because it's actually made by staff members. The thing is in Japanese, but I'm sure that you people will be able to adapt to it, okay?

k317

Mew
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Cool Trainer cards but,im sticking to the trainer cards that Mewtwo Ex makes

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2007
well i have abousloty no experience makin these and i have no idea where 2 start and is there a place where some body could help me custom build one thanks

L8TER

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
A good place would be a walkthrough. I have links to one in my FAQ under Making Cards. Check my sig for the link. That walkthrough will help you design your template. When you've finished that, replay to my thread or send me a PM and I'll try to get you through the finishing process.

You can also look around the Stickied threads in the Trainer Cards forum. I believe there are some walkthroughs there as well.

Let me know if this helps you.

ze_gobou

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Years
I'm discovering this forum... I'm french and in France we all do the same t-cards : only the background may change. Now that I've seen what you do, I find our cards rather boring. I'm gonna try to create my own template, but it won't be very original...

Silon

Amber for Ever!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
Well.. here we go. I made a new design, (c) to me, don't use it. >>
It's with three diff. sprites. :D Don't use them either. >>

x1.gif

x2.gif

x3.gif

xxTemari

Temari-kun
Years
Crimson Tears said:
Well.. here we go. I made a new design, (c) to me, don't use it. >>
It's with three diff. sprites. :D Don't use them either. >>

x1.gif

x2.gif

x3.gif

Woah,these designs look great crimson! I love your trainer sprites!^^and the whole design actually!

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
Years
Hi! I notice a lot of people with trainer cards in their sigs. Does anyone know the best person to go to get one? If no, could you please tell me how to make one. Thanks.;)

Years
Hi! I notice a lot of people with trainer cards in their sigs. Does anyone know the best person to go to get one? If no, could you please tell me how to make one. Thanks. ;)
You could look around at all the shops until you find one you like.

I came here to see what you all thought about this
TCV3.png

Tell me how I could improve it, please.

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
Kraka-chan: Try these on for size...[ Link ]. Also, look around the TCard sub-forum for threads offering to make cards. I'm sure you'll find some you like.

gs135790: I assume the red box is for the trainer, and the other ones are for pokekmon? The design might work, but the colors have to change. Try using some lighter colors, and/or put in a background in place of the blue.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
Years
Here is a mini template I made. Nothing special it's just for a quick short T-Card. The trainer sprite gose on the first left box and the Pokemon go on the side. (The boxes aren't ment to fit the whole Trainer/Pokemon sprite.

TCardxyzhhh.png

Tell me what you think of it.

Years
gs135790: I assume the red box is for the trainer, and the other ones are for pokekmon? The design might work, but the colors have to change. Try using some lighter colors, and/or put in a background in place of the blue.
yes, red-trainer, other-pokemon

I was just asking about the design, the colors are like that because i'm doing it on ms paint, so if I right click that color I can put the sprite in the box of the color I selected, and it makes things much easier for me.

Here's a finished one:
TCWater.png

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
Houndoom1: Interesting, but I worry that the sprites will be too cramped. I see that you have seven boxes...is one of them for a trainer? I would suggest making the entire design a bit bigger, adding space for at least a trainer name if not ID number as well.

gs135790: Now that you've filled it in, it looks a lot better. You may want to extend the bottom a bit and add boxes for trainer name and ID.

ze-gobou:
EN: It's very nice! If you know how, you might think about animating it. (I don't know much French.)
FR: C'est très agréable ! Si vous savez, vous devez penser d'animer il. (Je ne sais pas le beaucoup de français.)

Harley+

Harley+Cookies=YAY
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2007
hey i was wandering would any1 like to join with me and make a shop?i can make good cards heres my old thread:Here

And heres my new style of cards:
110he6d.png
Thats my real card no use without permission i can only do orange at the moment

Credit to:----(finding out) for the layout 80% layout

ze_gobou

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Years
The one in your sig ? well, it's... rather strange, but it's nice and I guess you spent hours on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back