• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official PC's Second Get-Together Food Fight!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
-In a furtive manner, cat girl walks up behind pikastorm and DragonFury and slams Cocoanut Cream Pie on their heads.-

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
*Digs room for helium Apple Juice mines*
:P

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
(Lol!)

*suddenly jumps out of her bomb shelter shooting her poorly made chocolate cakes out of a cannon*

I'm really not good at making cakes so watch out for these... :P

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
-Gets hit with the badly made chocolate cakes and it burns her to a crisp.- @_@ -Jumps back up, nice n whole, armed with broccoli! Starts chucking them at everyone and everything.-

22sa

Years
*Gets hit by broccolis.

>__________________>

*Takes Kayleigh's gun and starts firing broccolis like crazy!

Pikastorm

Is it Friday yet?
Years
*gets hit with the pies* YOU SHALL PAY BLAINE!!!!! *pull out his secret weapon, the Bran Cannon*cue creepy music* * And this isnt rasin bran....this is the bran that grandpa eats......MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! *fires the Bran Cannon at Blaine*

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
*Gets hit with the broccoli and falls back into a pool of red food coloring* X_X

Lol! :P

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
*Pulls out a meat loaf surprise cannon*Eat this meat loaf surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22sa

Years
*From high above. Lauches the rain of Coconuts to get everyone!*

:)

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
-turns into the female version of Vash the Stampede from Trigun and strats trying to dodge the bran- EWWW!!!! LOVE AND PEACE, PIKASTORM! LOVE AN PEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE! -She gets hit with bran and disentregrates like daffey duck. Jumps back up again screaming "I'm INVINCIBLE!!!P Cue staring people-

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
*Struggles out of red food coloring and crawls over underneath a... uhh... dumpster*

Gwahaha! *finds an old banana peel and loads it into a Bazooka*

*aims it toward DragonTrainer and 22sa* O.o Ooonne mooorrree mooovvvee.... And you'll eating these bananas like a monkey!

22sa

Years
*Ahhh*

*Jumps into pool to hide* :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
*Spots 22sa and jumps onto top of dumpster for a better view*

FWAHAHAHAHA! *fires away like mad*

(I'm really not this crazy in real life. O.o This is just like my other half. LOL!)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
*Gets a super digusting flaun lancher*Everyone loves some jiggly-wiggly flaun!!!!!!!!*Fires like crazy*

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
(What's flaun? @_@)

*Gets hit with whatever flaun is and falls back into the dumpster, her fully loaded bazooka falling to the ground*

NOOOO-OOO-OO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O!!!!!!!!! *faints*

:P

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
-Jumps back up as female Vash. Female Vash runs around screaming love and peace while dodging food.-

22sa

Years
Kayleigh said:
*Spots 22sa and jumps onto top of dumpster for a better view*

FWAHAHAHAHA! *fires away like mad*

(I'm really not this crazy in real life. O.o This is just like my other half. LOL!)
Lol, yeah. I'm RPing as "22sa II* LOL. *Doesn't have the resouces to be this crazy IRL* :P

**Dives deeper into the pool to avoid the firing** :P

22sa

Years
XD XP

*Sees the pie that never gets to me*

*Still deep in pool* O.O;; :)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
*Drains pool with a huge vacuum*Eat pie!!!!!!!*Mauls 22sa with pumpkin pies*I can't be stopped!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back