The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old June 14th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Black_kitsune_rioku
Lugia the gaurdain of the sea

Send a message via AIM to Black_kitsune_rioku
okay this is my first time making one of these so go easy on me....okay here it goes.....so you just enrolled in a pokemon trainer/breeder/pokefriend school. You are there to study and to train to beat team rocket (if you are a breeder/pokefriend you will rescue pokemon and not battle).Once there you must choose a team/dorm (coming up) you must also choose wither to be a trainer or a breeder/pokefriend. Note; this isn't only about pokemon so make friends and have relationships (please).
Teams/Dorms

Fire:arragant short temepered
Water: cool calm collected
Grass:love for nature and kind
Electricity:HYPER and kind
Flying:kind and in a battle only cares about having fun over winning.
Fighting:spirtual and loves to fight
Ghost:sneaky mischevious
Dark:mysterious quiet and has the urge to win no matter the cost.
Dragon:snobby self centered
Psychic:brainy must think every thing/move through.

Then choose your trainer type and starter pokemon MUST BE UNDER THE TEAM/DORM YOU PICKED.....(THEN YOU CAN CATCH AND TRAIN OTHER TYPES LATER)

now for the rules
No power playing
No cussing
that's pretty much it

Okay just post this to get started
Screen Name:
Name:
Pysical Discription:
Bio:
Personality:
Trainer Type:
Team/Dorm:
Starter/Team:

here's mine

Screen Name: Black_kitsune_rioku

Name:Kisha
Pysical Discription: Kisha has long silky silver hair and shimmering golden eyes. She is a tomboy and wears a black short sleeved shirt and blue denim jeans.

Bio:Kisha is very poor and came to this school via scholership. She wants to rescue pokemon from Team Rocket as well as get revenge on them for making her family poor and killing her pet Eevee,Eevon. She also came to learn how to be a breeder so she'll be rescuing pokemon part time.

Personality:Kisha is a kind but very shy person but once you get to know her she will open up and become talkitive.

Trainer Type:Breeder

Team/Dorm:Flying
Starter/team:Taillow,pichu,zigzagoon,poochyena,eevee,azurill,ralts
Old June 14th, 2006, 10:17 AM
D-Man
Hard Rock Hallelujah

Three Same Threads....................

Click on this nice Gold/Kenta to go to my sprite thread

Are you what it takes to be a spriter

I also submited the Fossil, iPod and Neon tutorials so if you wanna know how...

NOTE : FOSSILS ARE ORIGINALLY MY IDEA
Old June 14th, 2006, 01:42 PM
Black_kitsune_rioku
Lugia the gaurdain of the sea

Send a message via AIM to Black_kitsune_rioku
sorry i didn't they showed up ;
Old June 16th, 2006, 03:56 PM
oni flygon
:)

If it didn't show up, it's because it needs to be moderated. Usually, if the RP isn't that outstanding or doesn't fit the standards to which the moderator expects, they are not approved.

*CLOSED*

Pocket Monsters Special!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links