• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hurricane Juan

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Once again, I will not be affected.:P

PokeTrainerCarol

Nope...I live very very far away from there :)
well not so far, Florida...but I hadn't even heard about that hurricane til now :/

Moonlight I hope she's okay...^^

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
hey Guys Well we never got hit here yet cuz i live very close to the east side of Cape Breton So god knows if it will hit here.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
It hit Halifax, and Nova Scotia pretty hard, reaching winds up to 180m/km. There was horrible damage of the trees, and houses, luckily no one yet was pronounced dead.

Shelz4U

Banned
Years
Yeah..XD

Liz`s Maple Tree died...

*Cries*

I loved that treee so much!

Anyways Im not sure how hard liz got hit...It msut have been bad if it murdered her Maple Tree!

John Denver

Banned
Years
fraid I don't live in Scotia...but why do they call it Juan...they might as well have called it John Smith. Give it a cool name like, Hurricane Francias Xavier or something....

BOO ya!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
*nods* Anyway, I will not be affected be Juan. XD; I live in the far-away land of Oz, no wait...I live in the har-away land of Taiwan. n_n;;;

Shelz4U

Banned
Years
Miyu-chan said:
*nods* Anyway, I will not be affected be Juan. XD; I live in the far-away land of Oz, no wait...I live in the har-away land of Taiwan. n_n;;;
HURRICANE JUAN DIED...YAY!

Hey Miyu-Chan can I be ya cousin?

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 12, 2004
Haruka said:
Far away... 500 miles away from canada... but I am getting some of the effects of it. The clouds only.. augh... I want sun!
I live 3 times as far as it then you(the only people who live farther than me are G-Lance and Miyu-chan =D, that sucks if it knocked down the maple tree...at least moony is ok (ROFL Dakota)

Back