The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 6th, 2006 (07:39 AM).
Yami_Zidane
Scyther

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold typhlosion
of corse it would,i was just walkin down in artistran cave(smeargles cave)
then OMG!!!a shiny jirachi!!i then through a master ball at it and screamed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold typhlosion
sorry for double posting but im not liing. I have it in my emerald and ive explanded 3 times.i got my game stolen then i got it back and i think the person hade cheated on it.get it?
So first you caught it where Smeargles are found, then you say you lost your game them when you got it back you had this "Shiny Jirachi" i'm sorry but you have changed your story so i will give you one final chance to tell us the truth or i will have to deny you entry to the club.

Still hatching Ponyta eggs.. will keep you informed.
Old July 6th, 2006 (08:54 AM).
tyranisneasel
Crazy Dark Master

Hey everyone! I'm here! I've found out that, well, actually, I've found out four things.
1. There are lvl 5 Dunsparce in that grass.
2. The Dunsparce are ALWAYS blue.
3. I've been playing for a long time on these stupid things.
4. The men in white suits carrying violin cases are my friends, not my doctors.
Yeah, that means I still haven't found a shiny.
OH YEAH! My post is 8206!!! That's lucky!
Seth's PokePet

Milo the level 68 Milotic!
Old July 6th, 2006 (09:02 AM).
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
still going for shiny aipomon ruby it is taking ages.
2000 eggs hatched so far.
soft reseting for shiny omostar and aerodactl on fire red
Old July 6th, 2006 (09:18 AM).
Doopliss
(+) Sirena Beach

It's kind of you know, easy to get the, you know, Unowns in shiny form. Because, you know, trading. I'm thinking the guy who said he has all the Unowns will be saying, you know, "Yeah1 What Doopliss said, I traded all my friends" : ) Just joking.

I've been gone for quite a while, I haven't picked up my Gameboy except to play this game with 102 games on it. I've also been playing yellow.

So let's see, let's see. Sing to the "My True Love Gave to me" song. The Final 5 Part.

70 Absol eggs hatched
0 Ponyta's seen
220 Abras.
100 Mewtwos,
and 0 Pokemon shinies!

That's pretty much my status report. I'm off to pick up my Gameboy.
Old July 6th, 2006 (11:13 AM).
King Kobra
Shiny Giratina pwns you

Well, I'm not sure, but I think I remember Gold_Typhlosion lying about something in the past...But we forgave him, and now this. This is indeed tough to analyze, but I highly doubt that you got Shinhy Jirachi because like Yami said, you changed your story. If it were in my power to, I wouldn't let you into the club UNLESS you had a picture of the Jirachi and proof that you don't own any sort of cheating device (i.e., Gameshark, Action Replay, etc.) But I don't have that power, I believe you are in the hands of the Co-owners now. <()>

Update: 3200 Scyther Resets. I've filled an entire College-Ruled page with tic-marks of my resets, I'll scan it when I get Shiny Scyther...

<I>Kobra<I>
Old July 6th, 2006 (11:27 AM).
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
We don't count shinies found in glitches, people. We don't count them for this very reason: it's impossible to verify their legitimacy and the designers didn't intend for them to be there. It's the same as DSRyan and his brother's shiny Mew in the Cerulean Cave. As a glitch (or a lie), it doesn't count. We can't even count classic Celebi Glitch Celebies.

6570 Treeckos ±119, 90% confidence.

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old July 6th, 2006 (11:38 AM).
Tha Pkmn Prodigy
Gym Leader

good luck with treecko MM......im still hunting for anorith
Old July 6th, 2006 (01:38 PM).
axz
the artist

lookin for a tentacruel so far caught about 20 hatched 2 eggs and no shiny of course it wont be easy but i want it so bad its blue one my favorite colors going to try near sootopilss next

trenton the level 87 Nidoking!
i will soon make this sig prettyfull later
Old July 6th, 2006 (01:50 PM).
DARKDESTINY
alone_in_the_dark

Nature: Lonely
I got the character stranded on mirage island on emerald...so no more resettings for sudowoodo*, instead, I'm doing my best to get a purple wynaut(even though,I don't know why I want it -.-')
Old July 6th, 2006 (01:52 PM).
tyranisneasel
Crazy Dark Master

Hey everyone, I still have no shiny Dunsparce. D; (If you don't know, that's me crying.) I'm very sad. Still hunting... Good luck to everyone(including me.)
Seth's PokePet

Milo the level 68 Milotic!
Old July 6th, 2006 (02:02 PM).
Alinthea
James Sunderland
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Ha ha ha, i nearly had a heart attack. I was playing on Leaf Green and i was watching TV at the same time. i looked away because my mum was taking to me and i heard a sound. I froze and looked at the SP screen. I couldn't see any changes to the pokemons colours. Then i looked at the TV and saw it was a star thing on the TV. DANG IT! Lol, well my crawdent is nearing Lv. 100 it is now 95! Just an update! Later
Old July 6th, 2006 (02:02 PM).
lugiaman#1
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to lugiaman#1
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i found a shiny your never going to belive this but its true a shiny mewtwo i'm fighting mewtwo right now i have infiity master balls i caught it i swear i'm not lieying
Old July 6th, 2006 (02:04 PM).
Alinthea
James Sunderland
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by lugiaman#1
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i found a shiny your never going to belive this but its true a shiny mewtwo i'm fighting mewtwo right now i have infiity master balls i caught it i swear i'm not lieying
The thing is, you have infinty masterballs, which means you cheated! Then this leads us to believe you cheated to get the shiny Mewtwo! Also the other clames about your shiny pokemon, the whole shiny set of unowns! Hum... sorry but i think you are lieing!
Old July 6th, 2006 (02:13 PM).
Yami_Zidane
Scyther

Nature: Impish
Its just as Gaara said, the only way you can have infinite Master Balls is if you used a cheating machine, which probably made that Mewtwo Shiny too.

LUGIAMAN#1 YOU ARE NO LONGER PERMITTED TO POST IN THE SHC, please leave and don't come back

Now as of tomorrow i have finished college till september so thats unlimited Shiny hunting time for me so woo!
Old July 6th, 2006 (02:24 PM).
Tha Pkmn Prodigy
Gym Leader

congrats Yami Zidane! im looking for shiny cacnea and anorith still
Old July 6th, 2006 (02:30 PM).
shido
Blood Sucker

lol so many cheaters XD

well anyways i got a few days too my self so i plan to hunt relentlessly like before and have another shiny by end of next week ( im hoping to piggy back off my luck and get one shiny every week !!!! )

SHINIES ~ TOTAL 27 - Caught in 3rd Gen 25 Latest Treecko - Caught in DP 2 Latest pelipper
Spoiler:
Shiny Card Created by the lovely Lady Darkmoon
Old July 6th, 2006 (02:41 PM).
lugiaman#1
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to lugiaman#1
ok let me explain last camp ( not this one) i used my friends actien replay on firered the new 1 that can be used on ds to and today i found a shiny mewtwo i sware i don't have a action replay if i'm lieing witch i'm not i will be everyone servent on here
Old July 6th, 2006 (03:34 PM).
King Kobra
Shiny Giratina pwns you

Either way lugiaman#1, you cheated for the Master Balls, so that counts that Shiny out. Also, Yami said not to post anymore, I sugguest you listen to him before things get ugly.

Update: No new resets, but I'm going to wait in line for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest tonight and I'll have like, 4 hours to reset for it. Hopefully this will bring along a Shiny!

Yay me....

<I>Kobra<I>
Old July 6th, 2006 (03:50 PM).
Tha Pkmn Prodigy
Gym Leader

i have about 7 note cards filled with tally marks that counted my resets
Old July 6th, 2006 (03:56 PM).
King Kobra
Shiny Giratina pwns you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Pkmn Prodigy
i have about 7 note cards filled with tally marks that counted my resets
Um...Congratulations, I think that's considered as spam...not sure though...

I am trying to decide at the moment what Shiny to go for after Scyther. I doubt it will be Pinsir, even though Pinsir looks swgsh in blue. I can't hatch, I hate hatching, it is SO boring. I might try for Kabuto, but that would require the restarting of my FireRed, so maybe not. Same goes for Eevee <(>.<)>. I think I'll most likely go for Gligar if they're easy to find. DDD'SSCEPTILE made them sound so awesome that I feel like having one. Or I might go back to Zapdos or Treecko, but whatever for now...

<I>Kobra<I>
Old July 6th, 2006 (04:52 PM).
Exokriz
Delete.

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Who do you think you are trying to impress? You have already made yourself a lier one the first post you put into this club. I would thing it would be near impossible to get all 28 Shiny Unown (without duplicates), a Shiny Lugia, and NOW a Shiny Mewtwo. I'm sorry but thats just a load of crap. We don't care if you dont have any shinies right now. You could could of join and just let us know when you do get a shiny (I dont have any shinies as of now, but I'm looking for them). I do believe that you will not be able to become a member now due to your lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami Zidane
LUGIAMAN#1 YOU ARE NO LONGER PERMITTED TO POST IN THE SHC, please leave and don't come back
I don't mean to question your authrity to this club, but how are you going to keep lugiaman from not posting in this club?

Quote:
ok let me explain last camp ( not this one) i used my friends actien replay on firered the new 1 that can be used on ds to and today i found a shiny mewtwo i sware i don't have a action replay if i'm lieing witch i'm not i will be everyone servent on here
It really dosent mean anything. You don't need to have the Action Replay in your GBA/DS to still use the cheats. As long as you activated the cheats and saved your game it still means the cheats are still in effect on your current game. Believe me, I know because I have done the same thing when I had my Sapphire Version with a CodeBreaker. Of course, I dont have my Sapphire version right now, or the CodeBreaker in that matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold typlosion
of corse it would,i was just walkin down in artistran cave(smeargles cave)
then OMG!!!a shiny jirachi!!i then through a master ball at it and screamed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold typlosion
sorry for double posting but im not liing. I have it in my emerald and ive explanded 3 times.i got my game stolen then i got it back and i think the person hade cheated on it.get it?
Gold typlosion, I have 3 stories coming out of you. A glitch, a random encounter and someone stole your game and got it back. Let me tell you this now: YOU ARE A BAD LIAR. If I did have the authority too, I wouldn't let you join this club with out some good proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Kobra
I am trying to decide at the moment what Shiny to go for after Scyther. I doubt it will be Pinsir, even though Pinsir looks swgsh in blue. I can't hatch, I hate hatching, it is SO boring. I might try for Kabuto, but that would require the restarting of my FireRed, so maybe not. Same goes for Eevee <(>.<)>. I think I'll most likely go for Gligar if they're easy to find. DDD'SSCEPTILE made them sound so awesome that I feel like having one. Or I might go back to Zapdos or Treecko, but whatever for now...
Go after Zapdos. That would be a nice little addition to your shiny collection.

OK now that I am done, telling a few people off, It's time for my......

SHC REPORT:
Ok, last night I trained 3 pokemon, Shellshock (Wartortle), Spykeball (Sandslash), and Flytrapper (Weepinbell). I was also looking for shinies along the way. I was in Viridian Forest for 3 hours trianing and looking for the shinies. I had 15 pokeballs in my inventory. Then I looked away while it was going into a battle for a few seconds, (I had to kill a spider on the wall) and I looked and there was a Pikachu. I threw 14 pokeballs at it, he broke out of them. The 15th caught him. I went to the Screen where it shows all the stats and stuff, well I thought it was shiny....but to my suprise it wasen't. I had my DS backlight really low so I mistook it for shiny since shiny Pikachus are darker then the other ones. I got mad.....so you know what I did? I took that sucker to the computer and released him....lol. Well As you know, I still have no Shines.....and that sucks. Maybe next time

I have returned from a long hiatus from playing Pokemon and I am now starting fresh and new on Platinum.
Badges: 6
Current Team: Staravia, Infernape, Empoleon, Torterra, Luxray
Old July 6th, 2006 (05:38 PM).
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
Exokriz, I hope you know you said what has already been stated in this club. So all those quotes(cept for the one to King Kobra) was a waste of your time.

Anyways, I trained my lil bro's Eevee to lvl 36 for him, so now I can get him to help me SR for any pokemon I want him too, and anytime I want him too. I'm gonna ask him to do Treecko tonite.

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old July 6th, 2006 (06:06 PM).
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠
Booted out - don't be like me!

hey did i mention i evolved my shiny marril i cant remember well i havent been working on hunting just been busy with camp and yesterday we went to mountain creek in new jersey well i need to stick to topic wow people these days just to get attention
but i have one question for any co or owners if i am an official member or not and i promise starting tommorro after camp i will continue hunting then i have two long weeks to sleep eat and hunt then its back to camp
Old July 6th, 2006 (06:31 PM).
DDD'SSCEPTILE
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
"Follow the Leader"

Well, I've passed about the Gligar now. I still think highly of it; when I first found it I like went crazy. It's odd how it's name is alot like Gengar's. I almost thought there was some sort of relation.

Anyhoo....
I come up with a saying when I was SHing one morning, waiting for Mom. She has always said, "A watched pot never boils".
So I came up with...

"Searched Shinies Never Show"

Which is partly true, but has been proven wrong by a few members here, but hey, a watched pot will eventually boil.
But the story remains the same with me: 0 Shinies found. Although...

DDD's Report:

FireRed:
Actually I'm not sure what I'm doing right now. Last time I checked I had the Aipom+parasect thing going on, but with my Dragonite, I also had 3 more Meowths for Pickup to get Rare Candies for my Dragonite (who's at Lv. 93 now. I got like, 3 Rare Candies in a row once from Aipom). I'm just going through grass everywhere and fishing every once in a while.

LeafGreen:
Stalemate. haven't SR'd for Snorlax since last time we met. (Dunno; they say that in the games)

Sapphire:
On Hold, hatching Cacneas.

Ruby:
On Hold, restarted game.

Emerald:
Here's where the sun really shines. I've played it all evening, and just got out of Aqua Hideout. I SR'd for Electrode (I now have 2 Master Balls on Emerald; 1 imported from FR, the other from the Hideout), but no results. So I just beat them, got the Ball, made quick work of the rest of the goons, and got out, and saved. My team on there is very good now, although it does have some holes. Swampert, Machamp, Alakazam, Magneton, Swellow, and Vulpix that will be Ninetails ASA I get a Fire Stone. It's good, with Flamethrower (I should know since I trained Ghost), but it can't take alot of heat itself.

Something interesting inside the Magma Hideout... The Geodudes... They were like, half-Shiny, half-Normal. Kinda orange looking, but not enough to be Shiny (no stars either), but they didn't match the Normal sprite either. Maybe it's just me.... but for anyone who wants a Shiny Torkoal, Geodude or Graveler.. and has Emerald... that there's the place to go. (The Torkoal got on my nerves actually).
I'm feeling very lucky in this game. Mainly because I have such a strong team (I have bonded with them) and it's a new game file. Which means many more possibilities. Will I be able to put another notch into that huge drought? Shiny Ninetails just dampened the dust.
They'll pop-up when you least expect it. Just like with that Shroomish that one guy found (I just wish I had had a similar encounter). And when one does, I'll be ready. On Emerald, I have never been so prepared in my life in a Pokemon game. I have stocked up on 'Balls, I have those two Master Balls, I have like 50 Full Heals I bought, and ALOT of Hyper Potions, Super Potions... Wheeee!!!

-DeeDeeDee
Old July 6th, 2006 (06:33 PM).
XBlaze
Destructive Demon

I'm searching for a shiny Pikachu but I can't find any.

Any tips?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links