• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
Hey There Everyone.

I'm well aware of this is in the wrong forum. I'm posting about my rom hack I'm making. It's a hack of G/S/C. The main storyline is quite cool, The storyline is:

Giovanni returns back making you battle the 8 gyms of the new region. Your a grunt who wants to become a admin of TEAM ROCKET. Giovanni assigns you the mission to defeat Ash and Gary, of course, the old rival from G/S/C its self.

Other Info:
The main town is Mudoko Town. I have posted a few pictures to see what I can improve, maybe maps will be coming next. I do need improvments and hopefully I'll get some. I appreciate all of your comments and replies related to this hack. As I'm sure there will be someone who dosent like it.

Muduko5.gif
Muduko7.gif
Muduko10.gif
Muduko11.gif
Muduko12.gif
Muduko13.gif
1-1.PNG
1-2.PNG
1-3.PNG
Fu1.PNG
Fu2.PNG
Lak1.PNG
Lak3.PNG
Lak2.PNG
1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
6.PNG
7.PNG
8.PNG
12.PNG
3Gym.PNG
3rdgym2.PNG
3rdgym3.PNG
3rdgym4.PNG
Battle.PNG
m2.PNG
m3.PNG
m1.PNG
UD1-1.PNG
UD1-3.PNG
UD1-2.PNG
trr1.PNG
trr2.PNG
trr3.PNG
trr4.PNG
trr5.PNG
trr1.PNG
trr2.PNG
trr3.PNG
trr4.PNG
trr5.PNG
trr6.PNG
trr7.PNG
trr8.PNG
trr9.PNG
trr10.PNG
trr12.PNG
trr13.PNG
trr14.PNG
trr15.PNG
newtiles2.PNG
tiles1.PNG
newtiles.PNG
roa1.PNG
WI1.PNG
WI2.PNG
WI3.PNG
WI4.PNG
WI5.PNG
WI6.PNG
fd4.PNG
fd5.PNG
fd6.PNG
fd7.PNG
fd2.PNG
fd3.PNG
map1.PNG
map2.PNG

If you wish to discuss this game (rom hack) with me, feel free to add me to your MSN contact list and we can talk about what I need to do to make it better, [email protected] is my e-mail address.

Peace out!

Liquinn.

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
If you're well aware this is in the wrong forum, then why didn't you contact a mod about it...? XD; I'll move this to Hacks Showcase.

*moves*

~Kelsey

Vipershark

What user title?
Years
Yay, 1st real post! XD

Anyway, it looks good, but needs a lot of editing.... Looks too much like the regular game so far, but keep up the good work.

kingofgames300g

Trainer in the Shadows
Years
If this was made for Fire Red and/or Leaf Green then it would be not only better, but harder to edit... well you have to sacrifice something, huh? :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2006
Game

Me and liquinn are trying to edit the game some more.Liquinn is trying to find out how to change the sprites when you pick male and female.

Red

Pokémon Trainer
Years
So, it's a hack of crystal, then?(crystal was the first game to add the choice to be either boy/girl). You must also read the rules for this forum, you could be banned for posting an actual rom, you have to make an ips patch. Well, do whatever you can. I hope it turns out okay...

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
Hey.

Thank's for your comments.

We need around 4 BETA testers at the momment.

Liquinn,

I'm working really hard on this to make it a awsome game.

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
Years
The best thing to do is release a public beta with around 2 towns in it to get feedback then provide the secceeding betas to your beta testers.

Voltage

Static Former
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 23, 2009
Bugs

From what I've tested there a still quite a few bugs, but its coming along. Needs somemore "oomf".

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2006
The Hack

The Alpha will come really soon.Most likely some time todmorow.We are looking for someone to make a titlescreen for the game too.PM us if you can make the titlescreen.

Last edited:

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
Edit: I have posted the ALPHA at the start of the topic. The offcial website to do with this hack can be found on the below link:

http://www.pkmon.net/romhack/

The ALPHA has been released. I'm still working on the BETA version, that should be coming in a few months.

P.S were looking for someone who can edit the intro and the design. PM me or e-mail me on [email protected] if you can edit the intro or do anything else helpfull then give me a e-mail requesting to help or add me on your MSN contact list and we can speak there.

Thanks for the co-operation. I hope to get some responds soon.

Last edited:

blaziking

the blaziken king
Years
When i started it still had oak instead of giovani. when it asks you about your details name etc. then when i get into the actual game, i can't move! Help is needeed. Is it just my rom? Is it the fact i chose pokemon crystal to patch it to? Or is it the hack its self? Please answer.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2006
blaziking said:
When i started it still had oak instead of giovani. when it asks you about your details name etc. then when i get into the actual game, i can't move! Help is needeed. Is it just my rom? Is it the fact i chose pokemon crystal to patch it to? Or is it the hack its self? Please answer.
Probably because to patched it to pokemon crystal,you need to patch it to pokemon gold.

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
Hey, You need to patch the IPS file to the Pokemon Gold rom. A clean Gold rom,

I have done lots more work since the previous IPS file I posted... I'll keep posting my work up to date, I am worknig on ALOT of the game per day... So the IPS file I posted yesturday isent up to date with what I've done.

Liquinn.

I need comments, what you like in general, anything that you want to see changed or aded to make it a better game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2006
okay,also once you play it tell us your opion on the game.Also tell us what to improve whats good ect. hope you like the game :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
I have made I title screen for your game Liquinn next time I'm on msn I add it to your game.

Title Screen shown below, who likes the title screen?

Last edited by a moderator:

kingofgames300g

Trainer in the Shadows
Years
I like it. It would be a little better if there was a different Pokémon on the title screen because the game is about Team Rocket and a Ho-oh has nothing to do with TR. Maybe put a charizard or a silhouette of a Pokémon?? Just a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back