• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Gonbe Fan Club

Jess

Banned
Years
GONBE
GONBE.gif

Join Now! You know you love GONBE!

Jess

Banned
Years
Now turn in your Gonbe Bibles to Page 1

In the Beginning Gonbe ruled the world.Gonbe created food and we ate the food.Gonbe then created peoples..lol

Duke R

Member #1950
Years
*catches the plushie too late* Yeah! This plushie is cool! Gonbe created the food? It may have eat the food it created, or they wanted to make trash and there was a mistake ~.@

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
I join! So cute... I like it. XD I'm starting to sound like Austin. Ahem. I would like to join the Gonbe Fan Club; I have always supported Snorlax in everything it says or does, and I would like to extend this support to its younger brother Gonbe. XD There, that is a ploy to get me "Smartest Member" votes XD

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
-catches a flying Gonbe plushie and falls- GONBE! I'm joining. XD; Who wouldn't love a cute monster that half looks like Snorlax and Batman and has a hyper attitude? -yells from the Gonbe haters- o.O; sweatdrops-

Jess

Banned
Years
Jedi_Amara said:
I join! So cute... I like it. XD I'm starting to sound like Austin. Ahem. I would like to join the Gonbe Fan Club; I have always supported Snorlax in everything it says or does, and I would like to extend this support to its younger brother Gonbe. XD There, that is a ploy to get me "Smartest Member" votes XD
YAY! But first you must worships the Gonbe! XD

Da_Green_Teddy

Emerald Ursaring
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 11, 2004
Could i please join? Gonbe is cool. I had thought that snorlax deserved a pre-evolution, and now he finally gets one! Yet another cute baby Pokemon!

Years
he is a fat cute monster except cuter than the cookie monster or elmo! go gonbe yay *an original member* i like the lil button about the teddiursa virus, only cuz its the cutest of all *except jigglypuff* :badsmile:

Back