The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development

Notices

Game Development Your number one stop for anything related to creating games (except ROM hacks). You can even make your own!

Advertise here

Closed Thread

Old August 9th, 2006, 06:33 AM
Lich
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lich

Advertise here
Hi! I'm Lich from NextGen Productions! We're making a remake of Crystal Version. This new version will feature D/P graphics, 2 regions: Johto and Kanto, the Sevii Islands, The Sevii League, a paradise island and about 19 more new places. The events occur 5 years after pokemon Crystal and the evil team is named Team Cosmos. We need trainer spriters, mappers, programmers and others.

~Story~

5 years after the events in Crystal, the Johto and kanto region were all shrouded in peace and harmony. However one night, people have reported seeing a blue and purple meteorite falling in the northwest part of Johto. Knowing this, the stone researchers from Devon travelled to Johto to search for that strange stone. They thought the metorite has fallen in the sea. One of the researchers, was a stone maniac and in the middle of the night, borrowed a boat from Olivine's port and went to the whirlpool islands. He was pretty sure the meteorite was near. Months later people living near the Northwest sea of Johto noticed the water level was lowing day to day. No one ever discovered what was the problem...

In this game we'll feature a whole new evil team, called Team Cosmos.

~Features~
-Hero or Heroine-
-2 regions: Johto & Kanto-

- Battle Tower
- Paradise Island
- Sevii Archipelago
- Berry Master’s Garden
- Oceanic Museum
- Pearl Hotel
- Nonu Town
- Trainer’s Hall
- Apricot Garden
- Crafter’s House
- Invisibles Garden
- Pretty Flower Saloon
- Bill’s Garden
- TV station
- Cable Car
- Blue Dome

- D/P graphics
- Morning/Day/Evening/Night
- Rainy/Sunny/Snowy/Stormy
- Invisible Garden Mini-game
- ALL pokemon
- Underwater areas

please join our project, I NEED HELP!!
Along with Pokemon NextGen, the NextGen Productions are making a brand new remake of Pokemon Crystal Version. This remade version will include D/P graphics, lots of new places, including the Sevii Islands and the Sevii League (you can guess what it is), the famous Bill's Garden and a Paradise Island. Come and join our project. http://cosmoscrystal.proboards81.com/index.cgi

Last edited by Lich; August 16th, 2006 at 04:14 AM.
Old August 10th, 2006, 12:45 PM
Vampire://Krimm
→ clocks everywhere →

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vampire://Krimm
Yes people, so far I have had almost 3 offers for my Pokemon Generations Nextgen not only owns Generations, but Cosmos Crystal as well. This project is gonna be good, and we need all the help we can get!
Old August 10th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Pichu1
Trainer

Well what is it being made from? Earlier today I was thinking someone should remake g/s/c in D/p graphics I would love to help but sadly I don't know how to do events and that kinda stuff.
Old August 10th, 2006, 01:51 PM
→ clocks everywhere →

Well, its being made from scratch, really. Can you sprite or anything?
Old August 10th, 2006, 01:52 PM
ShadowKP1
Noob Rom hacker

Huh you told me about this in PM. And these features just seem so cool.

Considering that I've come to the conclusion that I just am a noob here, I've really screwed up during my time here.

This forum has been great but really I don't deserve to be here and really I've other forums to go to anyway.

Goodbye.
Old August 10th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Pichu1
Trainer

Sorry I can't really do much I would like to learn to script but I might get board of it and probaly will half way through like html. Or I could learn programing like I was going to be for aswell I guess I could give it a go or something.
Old August 10th, 2006, 02:10 PM
→ clocks everywhere →

Well, we'd be more than happy for a scripter! But remember to join the forums and talk it over with Lich, after all, he is in charge of this side project
Old August 10th, 2006, 02:16 PM
Pichu1
Trainer

Alright i'll go and learn some scripting then good luck with the game! I'll tell you when I've learned the main scripting and then I can learn more as I work.
Old August 10th, 2006, 02:17 PM
Lich
Beginning Trainer

yeah! that's right, I will be happy to have someone to help me. Don't worry if you don't know how to do things, we can teach you and you will get it over time. Just try. And I can tell you that those aren't all of the features those are still the basic ideas. We might get more.
Along with Pokemon NextGen, the NextGen Productions are making a brand new remake of Pokemon Crystal Version. This remade version will include D/P graphics, lots of new places, including the Sevii Islands and the Sevii League (you can guess what it is), the famous Bill's Garden and a Paradise Island. Come and join our project. http://cosmoscrystal.proboards81.com/index.cgi
Old August 10th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Pichu1
Trainer

Like maybe the pokegear XD Well I guess thats obvious but meh. Now then where shall I start learning....
Old August 10th, 2006, 02:20 PM
→ clocks everywhere →

Yup ^__^ Really, right now we need Revampers, and custom tile masters
Old August 10th, 2006, 02:22 PM
Lich
Beginning Trainer

We need people to give new shade to pokemon, people to sprite the trainers, items and much more things to do...
Old August 10th, 2006, 02:26 PM
→ clocks everywhere →

Oh, and mapping. Lets not forget the thing that makes Pokemon Games what they are
Old August 10th, 2006, 02:37 PM
Lich
Beginning Trainer

Yeah, I forgot mapping. We need dialogues,item sprites and footprints,too.
Old August 10th, 2006, 02:37 PM
Pichu1
Trainer

I can't seem to find a place that provides good tutorials to learn scripting :/
Old August 10th, 2006, 03:01 PM
Lich
Beginning Trainer

well, it's a bit difficult to learn programming from Internet tutorials...
Old August 10th, 2006, 03:08 PM
→ clocks everywhere →

It is. Yknow, Gamemaker is a lot easier. But you have to buy it XP Maybe try RPG Maker XP. Now thiers an easy game maker
Old August 10th, 2006, 03:11 PM
Pichu1
Trainer

You have to by Rpg Maker XP to. Unless I get the illeagal version.
Old August 10th, 2006, 07:00 PM
→ clocks everywhere →

lol, now now, lets not be illegal!
Old August 13th, 2006, 08:19 AM
j.a
awesomenesses!

yo i would be proud to help you guys if its in rpg maker xp or 2003 i cant do much in any others but what i can do is trainers(custom+fusion)fusion pokemon a mapper a tester and not a good spriter but i have allot of trainer sprites for walking.

Help Pokemon aquamarine version!
Old August 16th, 2006, 03:38 AM
Lich
Beginning Trainer

We won't need costum pokemon. And if you can do trainers go to the board and post some of yours. Can you do tiles for maps? By the way I updated the first post, with the cosmos crystal story.

Last edited by Lich; August 16th, 2006 at 04:15 AM.
Old March 7th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Demosthenes2k7
Legend Master

what is the invisible garden?
Old March 7th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Dawson
The Rebirth Is Upon Us

Thanks for not reading the rules when you joined the forums and breaking the rules in your first post. Reviving a thread more than thirty days old is unallowed. So..

-Closed-
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here