• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
Chaos Chao said:
Thats funy XDXDXDXD
8/10
Chaos Chao, we have a 4 rule for posts, as well as a 25-character limit!
If you want to post, please make sure that your posts consist of at least 4 words. Also, bypassing said character limit in what-so-ever way is not allowed!

Additionally, when posting in a rating thread, you are supposed to give a rating for the previous poster's Avatar (in this case), as well as a short explanation about why you gave said rating!

Please remember that in the future!

For your Avatar, I like the effect that was used in the background. It also fits the banner in your Signature well, which is why you'll get a 6/10 from me.

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Fits nicely with everything in your profile but a little "busy", if you will. 7.5/10

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
It's relevant to your theme and it has a very professional sepia filter... 9/10

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
8/10 could use text but very clean, simplistic and matching border. Though I aslo fail to see the relevance it holds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back