• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Soooooo...... Am I in the club???? Cause I got shiny pokemon Croconaw whuz a Totodile and now a Mareep hopfully soon a Flaffy!!!! Hunting 4 a Gastly!

Well you have to ask to become a member and then you have to be accepted my eather one of the Owners or the Co-Owners! Still no luck people!

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Well, I'm sure you will be welcomed into the Club by the Owners so In-Advance... Welcome. ^^ I'm currently SRing for a Shiny Totodile... 250+ and still nothing... T-T

I don't know why I'm just now noticing, but I slowly seem to be getting all the Shiny Starters. Mabey I should make that my New #1 Shiny Goal instead getting all the Shiny Legendaries... It's certainly an easier Goal.

:: Hunting ::

Emerald :: Houndour{Breeding. 100+ Eggs Hatched.}
Emerald 2 :: Totodile{SRing. 250+.}
Fire Red :: Eevee{SRing. 150+.}
Leaf Green :: Articuno{SRing. Lost Track around 400.}
Ruby :: Zangoose{Have switced to Breeding. About 15 Eggs.}
Sapphire :: Jirachi{Started Game Over 300+ Times.}

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
4 my Totodile {Breeded 376 times eggs hatched omgz alot eh}
And my Mareep {SRing 112}
Gotta get Gastly!!! So far {SRing 83}

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
shiny legendarys said:
=i started hunting water pokemon in my sig like three months ago but we canm both hunt them

I would just like to point out that you joined the forum in June so you couldn't have been hunting for them for three months *rolls eyes*

Roadkirby and anyone else who has applied to join, may join. I think Roadkirby got mixed up with soft reseting and just normal Hunting in the wild.

Well i just hatched a Carefull Miltank (than god it wasn't shiny) so i'll be training that for the next day or so. After that i think i'm actually going to pick out a pokémon to search for, i havn't done that for quite a while now.

Happy Hunting.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
I thought SR means ur Searching for them!!! Ooops. Ummm whut doez it mean????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? And how am I suppozed 2 get an SHC card if ♥Nova♥ sais" Metal-mario doeznt make them anymore???????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
First of all CALM DOWN! there is no need for all those question marks, secondly soft reseting is when you save infront of a pokémon such as a legendary then press A,B,Start and Select at the same time. Last, yes MM doesn't make thte cards at the moment, and i too was thinking of taking it over, so i'll ask him if me and Nova can take up the job.

Rememer don't use exesive question marks! it just looks SPAMy

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
I would just like to point out that you joined the forum in June so you couldn't have been hunting for them for three months *rolls eyes*

Well i just hatched a Carefull Miltank (than god it wasn't shiny) so i'll be training that for the next day or so. After that i think i'm actually going to pick out a pokémon to search for, i havn't done that for quite a while now.

WOOT WOOT i knew i started the water hunt first dang fads going around this shc anyways XD

WHO CARES IF THE NATURE IS BAD u take a shiny when u get a shiny XD

off topic , play dirge of cerberus yet?? just asking seeing how u had pics from it in your banner for ages (unless tis from advent children)

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
I think the Nature for Shinies does matter a little. I mean I know the fact that it's Shiny should be an acomplishment enough, but if you still use Shinies for Battles or Contests{Which I do often} it's even better to have them with a good Nature. I've had kind of 50/50 Luck when it comes to Natures, but still having a Shiny with a bad Nature is better then a Non-Shiny with a good Nature. At least that's what I think.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
but still having a Shiny with a bad Nature is better then a Non-Shiny with a good Nature. At least that's what I think.

i agree completly , i have a box full of pokemon with perfect ivs that if i rais to level 100 will have perfect stats for their specific species and nature . if i could frilling hatch a shiny then there a good chance it would have perfert or atleast 3 perfect ivs and 100% chance of having the right move set . its just rather annoying for sumone like me who has probably hatched more eggs then everyone here combined and never hatched a shiny and if i did it was prolly a horsea and i just never noticed the diffrence.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Ahh there seems to be a bit of slight confusion, i said i hoped it wasn't shiny as i already have a shiny Miltank, i wasn't refering to the nature, Careful is infact the nature i was looking for.

EV training is coming along quite nicely.. im currently fighting Marill's for HP Ev's im halfway through already (thank you macho brace) and i'll be moving onto Attack EV's

Happy Hunting.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
I've played Mario kart DS for the most part of the day, to train for this weekend. I'm going to get a Nintendo USB Adapter for my birthday, hopefully, and use it, because you CAN use it with dial-up! Or, let's hope so. That guy put alot of work into his guide, so I'm certain it will. Just with a little lag. I just don't need to do anything while I'm playing.

I'll probably SR for Snorlax again tonight, to catch up. Or I might play AC:WW to catch beetles and sell them in the morning, that way I can finish off my house before I show it to my online buddies. ^_^

-DDD

(Also, don't try to talk me out of getting the adapter. regardless if it works or not, it would be exellent to ahve one on hand.)

Years
yami what do you have against me i never did anything to you everytime i make a thread you come and ruin it i never ever said anything mean to ya i was just telling shido that i was hunting the water pokemon b4 he was that is all i was saying and i joined june 28th so i am sorry and i think it is time to put all of this grudge behind us now what do ya say iam not saying to be friends just to put it behind us

on a better note nothing new yet i will keep ya posted

axlaba1994

Still Hunting First Shiny!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 24, 2006
hi everyone, im now hunting for a shiny bagon cos a shiny salamence would look really cool, im in meteor falls in the bagon place and searching for 1. My party looks like this at mo:
1. Poochyena (for easy escape because of ability)
2. Rayquaza (just incase i do something wrong)
3. Barboach (forgot to bring something to get up waterfall so i caught 1)
4 and 5 and 6. Zigzagoon (so even if i dont get a shiny bagon, i will get some items from it!!)

Could u plz rate this team for shiny hunting!!!!

Back