• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
Years
TERU-SAMA is some useless junk that players got when they tried to shark out a GS ball(which doesn't exist in the english version)It serves no real purpose 'cept for selling, since it can't trigger the Celebi event. And why can't you make Suicune appear like the old Gold? Surely FireRed can allow such a thing, after all, Suicune/Raikou/Entei do appear in the game. Unless you meant you couldn't do it the Crystal way?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
TERU-SAMA is some useless junk that players got when they tried to shark out a GS ball(which doesn't exist in the english version)It serves no real purpose 'cept for selling, since it can't trigger the Celebi event. And why can't you make Suicune appear like the old Gold? Surely FireRed can allow such a thing, after all, Suicune/Raikou/Entei do appear in the game. Unless you meant you couldn't do it the Crystal way?

Ah, I seem to remember about TERU-SAMA, I think I got it by playing with a gameshark code a while ago...

Well, I havent really played FR so much, so I didn't know how the event with the legendaries work. They run in the wild, as they did in Gold? And, second, where the event with the legendaries is triggered?

Anyway, I could try to research the event where you set them free (I do remember you can only have one, based on your starting pokemon, though). If it's possible to make ALL of them run wild by using a script, I'll do it. Otherwise, it would requiere some extreme hacking, a thing I cant afford. Thus, finding another way to get them (I've been thinking of a few cool new ways!)

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
Years
They do run wild like Gold, and I don't exactly remember how, but its after beating the League, thats for sure. You don't have to script them to run around all over the place, infact, it would be easier for all of us if they kept themselves on the ground for more then a second or two. However, how are you gonna stop them from escaping? OK, so you can modify they're move set so they won't use roar, but all of them can flee, and if you made them a once in a lifetime kinda pokemon, one wrong slip and they're gone forever.

I have a suggestion though, why don't you add all the 3 legendaries into every map in the game, but with low % of appearance, like around 1% or 2%? It would imitate the rarity of the legendaries, the random and by chance encounter while you're exploring someplace. Just a suggestion.

Last edited:

Enrico Marini

Resident Evil Hacker
Years
f it's possible to make ALL of them run wild by using a script, I'll do it.

I know nothing about scripting but couldn't you look at Latios/Latias event in R/S? I thought they randomly appeared similar to the the Legendaries.

You could always have them hidden like Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres if it isn't possible to have them randomly appear.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
Years
Wasn't there an event in Pokemon FireRed that allowed you to catch those Pokemon, once you beat the game and had sufficient criteria? Or Pokemon Emerald? I do seem to recall an advance game that had that ability. Then maybe you could just leave it...

...or I may be wrong.

Anyways, let's hear more info, please! (Forget Teru-Sama, just example... as usual)

And hopefully this hack will be one of the completed hacks, when the time comes.

Until then,
~TheRoad

Years
Are you refering to only to Gold and Silver because in the US verson of Crystal you can get the GS Ball with a Gameshark.

On topic: But the GS Ball event in the game.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
Years
Are you refering to only to Gold and Silver because in the US verson of Crystal you can get the GS Ball with a Gameshark.

On topic: But the GS Ball event in the game.

Yea Im talkin' about Gold & Silver , though the Celebi event shouldn't have been translated in the english version for Crystal at all if they din't want people to get Celebi from Nintendo events.Doesn't make sense to translate the event if you're not gonna have any normal way to activate it. Come to think of it, is the USA Celebi event even in english? Or is it some messed up text in jap?

YOU CAN DO IT !!!

By
Nintendo

o_O You work for Nintendo,videogamer939?

scf

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2015
it is in english. The event happens in english when you go to the event.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
Years
Which is strange, why would they even need to translate the event if they're gonna remove every way of obtaining it....

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, if its in english, I'll add it. (However, I'd need to see the event completely) If its not, then someone with jap knowledge could help us translate the text and so the event could be created. In other words, I WANT to create it! (The way to get the GS-Ball will be my decision, of course)

Uf!, there are so many things to do with Surf (If I knew it then I'd finish the beta once you got Surf, but, anyway, it'll go to Olivine)
See ya later guys!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
Your hack is great zel. I can learn from you dude. Can't wait to see what else you got to show. I hope you do that with the GS Ball. Like you said, your decision. Good luck my friend!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Finally I'm going ahead again (ended the baktracking) to Olivine.

I made the Lapras event, it works ok, you can battle with Lapras as many times as you want, but you need to wander around some time after every battle (go out of the cave, do some stuff, go back after a few minutes, and Lapras is there again. Don't know who'd like to have a team full of Lapras, but I'm just simulating the event)

scf

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2015
awesome =D all you have to do to get the event on gold/silver is use a gameshark code, if you can't do that, I will get the lines for you.

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
Years
I found a video displaying the event in English! It shows the player cheat and buy a Master Ball first, but otherwise, very accurate. However, it doesn't show what Kurt says when you first give him the GS Ball, just when you get it back. It'll be hard to reproduce the part with Celebi flying down to you, but I'm sure you'll come up with something. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDucTrf7ids

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
Years

Wowz. D: Those first-person views are simply stunning! Did you make them?

As for that link with the sprites, while the Kimono Girls are new (as far as I know), the rest look like they've been taken from Serebii.net and pe2k.com. O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back