• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

September Pixel Art Contest: Comment and winner Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Wolf 2

The Pixel Artist
Years
Well, first off I have to start by apoligizing for being so late.
So I'll just cut to the case:

COMMENT:
-Vaati San- Pretty sweet, nice dithering, nice colours. Their mouths lok a bit odd. So do the 2 horns of the big beast. And why can't I see his 4th foot?
8/10

-Unorignally Funny- It's okay. It's far too messy, but the colours are pretty good. I can't fully make out his arms and hands.
6/10

-maxxa- Really cute, an excellent design! I like the colours, but I miss dithering.
7,5/10

-mazilwolf- The shading looks a bit off, and there's something wrong with the lineart. What excactly, I can't tell. Colours are good though.
6,5/10

-Uzumaki Kaen- Looks excactly the same as grimer and muk. Only dithering in one place, looks off.
5/10

So, the list!
3: MAZIWOLF

2: MAXXA

And the absolute winner is....:
1: Vaati san, congrats!

-Shadow Wolf.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2011
poh wow seconnd ive only enters 2 contests here and got in the top 10 in both

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
wow, 3rd? me? really? awesome!!!<3 congrats to everyone who enterd it was a tight competition!

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
I won eh? That's pretty lol, well, well done everyone =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back