The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing > Writer's Lounge

Notices

Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.

Old November 14th, 2006 (06:13 PM).
ProtrainerEon
Ultimate Trainer

Send a message via AIM to ProtrainerEon
I feel very dissappointed with the lack of replies on my fanfics. I don't want to sound selfish, but truthfully I've worked hard to maintain a steady writing pace, and no one has bothered to acknowledge my work. I feel the need to express myself. *waits for bashing*

[PM me for my e-mail!]

PC Cousin: Hayate
PC Brother: Banov
Old November 14th, 2006 (06:22 PM).
Đ a r κ
Love Intent

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Đ a r κ
Maby they like it so much that they want to read more before they tell you how good it is.

Credit Goes To: t w e n t y - t w o . :]

A War Lies Upon The Horizon...Gather Your Heroes & Take Your Places. We're Fighting For The World. Poison/Us
Old November 14th, 2006 (06:44 PM).
ProtrainerEon
Ultimate Trainer

XD Well, read faster if that is the case! LOL

-__- Actually I doubt they like it that much! Heheheh.

[PM me for my e-mail!]

Old November 14th, 2006 (07:01 PM).
Đ a r κ
Love Intent

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Đ a r κ
Well you will get better, hopfully LOL.kinda like me, I made a not so good pokemon fan fic but I improved, well I think I did.

Credit Goes To: t w e n t y - t w o . :]

A War Lies Upon The Horizon...Gather Your Heroes & Take Your Places. We're Fighting For The World. Poison/Us
Old November 14th, 2006 (07:03 PM).
Orange_Flaaffy
Crystal Bell Keeper

Send a message via AIM to Orange_Flaaffy
Hardly anyone is getting any reveiws here lately, so it is not just you IMHO, the fanfic section is pretty dead at the moment...

Vampiric pokémorphs and the Nurse Joy who must love them.
Old November 17th, 2006 (05:36 PM).
Hahahabvc87
Needs a better dentist

Not to mention the rather annoying server downtime and address change. I thought that PC had gone "blub blub blub" until I did a google search for the new address - I only frequent the fanfic forums.

...Yeah, there's hardly any traffic here. Then again, your threads will likely have a small bunch of loyal closet readers who won't spam it up with "when's the next chapter".

Traffic always brings more traffic, but the way it is right now, the number of posts here just might be rolling to a stop...
Old November 17th, 2006 (06:16 PM).
Scarlet Weather
The Game is Afoot!

Nature: Lax
And don't forget, the holidays are upon us. Some of us might have more important things to do then work on the computer- I'm not going to get another oppurtunity to do any serious writing after this weekend until Thanksgiving is over.

x x x x

Old November 17th, 2006 (06:39 PM).
Forci Stikane

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Forci Stikane Send a message via Yahoo to Forci Stikane
...But I post on your shipping fic (speaking of which, when's the next part???), so what am I, chopped liver?...Don't answer that.

I think part of the problem is that some of the more..."veteran" fics are getting pushed down by a sudden burst of new ones. All of a sudden one I posted in a week or two ago is off the first page...

Oh, and there's the newest address change, which has undoubtedly thrown at least SOME people off.
Old November 19th, 2006 (12:21 PM).
Orange_Flaaffy
Crystal Bell Keeper

Send a message via AIM to Orange_Flaaffy
I think the trouble is most of the old reveiwers have left...I remember when these forums were the most feared anywhere to post your fic becuase of the hard detailed reveiws you could get ...

Vampiric pokémorphs and the Nurse Joy who must love them.
Old November 19th, 2006 (06:44 PM).
ProtrainerEon
Ultimate Trainer

Ichapokemr, I do give you credit for posting. I just think all my readers have deserted the fic. I don't blame them after so long. The two newest posts I've done about a trainer named 'Tammy' also got little to no attention.

Orange Flaafy, good points as well. ACC, this has been going on long before the holidays appproached.

Sidenote for Korinku: Heroes rocks!

[PM me for my e-mail!]

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links