• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash x May Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
Unlike most of you, I have never supported an Ash and Misty pairing... but I'm a big fan of the Ash and May one! (Satoshi and Haruka, for those of you non-dubbies.) Anyone wanna join me? XD

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
Years
Why hasnt anybody join yet? Advanceshipping is the best!!^_^ Hey, Jedi_Amara, have you ever thought about making banners?

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
Years
Hey... I suppose I could join... if you'd let me...

I'm not a shippy type person at all... but this can keep me away from dreadful thoughts of Drew...

Also, if I could join... I could make the banner if you wanted me too. I "lurvs" making banners and stuff..

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
Years
Umm I made a banner for ya... you dont have to use it though, its kinda sloppy... but uhh tell me wat ya think..

ash_may_banner.png

ljnvbjkdf use it if you wanna eheh

falling up+
Years
Allright well I was gonna ask ^_^. Ash isnt necessarily my favorite person in the world but he sure beats that god-awful shuu...guy gives me the creeps...Hmm I like sword kirbys idea there SHOULD be a Shuu must die club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back