• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Wow, it really does sound kid-ish! Unfourtunately I still havent got a shiny pokemon yet:(!

Happy Shiny Hunting people!

~Jak~

PC's Number One Zelda Fan
Years
I have just had a thought maybe shinys are found like the latios and the latias maybe when you go on the route a random numnber is generated out of like 60000 or something and then you have a 1 in 10 chance od finding one... there must be a science to it... or its probably just when you encounter a pokemon a random number is generated and if its a certain number the pokemon is a shiny one...

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
i would say it is more of the older people game because the missions are hard and challanging and if you like challanges the game is for you i like it and i am fourteen so there is nothing wrong with it

still no new shinys i am going to sr for rayquaza some

Unless theres something wrong with you! Well Ign gave it a 7.1 and gamespot gave it a 7.5 which means its decent.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
i dun play those games, just the straight up ones, if anything, i might get MD. Anyways, good luck on your new targets, and Mr. Planters, if your going 2 look for a shiny Gyarados, i suggest you just use an old rod and find Magikarp over and over XD very easy way of doing it ^.^ anyways, nothing new on my end, just training up to go Through the Victory road... and some help would be appreciated on a strategy of some sort... (just be a bit brief) regarding my lineup (as posted from my last.. well.. post XD)

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
It's been a while since I've been here. Anyway, no shinies. I've been trying to make a better team lately and I haven't gotten it yet, but once I have my teams ready then I'll start hunting again.

Ullion

Years
Hey Exo, bout time your back, i was gunna kill you

Anyways, nothing new here... I'm not quite sure on what mvoes to have on Veno... XD

Years
new shiny found a shiny pikachu i am in battle with it i will edit and tell you the results

edit: pikachu has been caught

pikachu
level 24
sassy nature
58/58=hp
38=attack
23=defence
35=sp att
26=sp def
43=speed
ability is static

yay i finally broke my non shiny streak pikachu was on my shiny hunting list and i finally got it
i will post picture later on my game cube

btw welcome back exocriz

Years
Wow you got another shiny! good job, still no magikarp/gyrados.

thank you and good luck on magikarp are you sring or fishing for it

btw i changed my targets around dramitically
in emerald i am taking a break from hatching cyndaquil to accually training/hunting in the patch where you find ralts/seedot/poochyena/lotad/zigzagoon/surskit
so it is what i did in the power plant except it is weaker pokemon and i am training each pokemon to level 20

wish me luck

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW SHINY.
It is about time we had a shiny we havent had one in ages.

Years
yes i know i havent had one since october which was my paras so i am glad
i got one even a pikachu is a good shiny raichu looks cool too

well back at shiny hunting again and here is the scoop

pokemon training
sharpedo
level 37
training to level 50

pokemon ive seen
chimecho=1
shuppet=31
duskull=5

well wish me luck

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
Wow, nice catch there SH!

Still nothing new on my end >.> Flareon is kidan hard to train up when in the 40's, no good moves XD

Ullion

Years
Wow, no1 is around anymore, its like, Me, Razor, SH adn Mr.P XD

Shame, oh well, nothing enw on ym end, but i'm getting close to finishing up my training >.>

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
Wow, nice catch there SH!

Still nothing new on my end >.> Flareon is kidan hard to train up when in the 40's, no good moves XD

I have one in my FR version in 40's right now too. My advice go train it on the islands or in Fuschia where all those trainers are.

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
Emerald is such a pain in the butt.......I have my team that I want to use, finally, but I'm only going to have 2 pokemon for the first couple of gyms. Maybe I'll find a shiny on the long run. The furthest I've ever gotten on Emerald is the 5th gym and that is were Norman kicks my butt.....

no shinies

Ullion

Years
Not true Exo, don't lie >.< I remember you told em on MSN that you reset your game when you got to Winona, the SIXTH gym leader XD

And ya, that's where I am training my Flareon, in the ummm Sevii Islands... the first one on Kindle road... I'm not fighting trainers, I'm just fighting the wilds there hoping to find a shiny ponyta.. so yes, you can say I'm shiny hunting! =D

Been a while since I've actual tried to find a shiny since i had stopped playing Pkmn for a while due to work, as well as trying to get through teh game >.<

And one other thing, Yami, LDD, Shido, Nova and Kim haven't posted for a while, i wish they were more active =(

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Wish granted. I am around, im just not doing much hunting at the moment, waiting for April 22nd to roll around i suppose. I will only be posting to accept new members and settle arguments for the time being unless my intrests suddenly re-ignites.

Ullion

Years
Lolz Ic...wait... what arguements *whistles* there aren't arguements around here xD

Ohh and i also say Kim onlien today =D lol so weird, now if only teh others would come online >.<

Anywyas, nothing new but i am reaching the end of my training (in about a week or so xD)

Back