• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
[jk]For living in Konoha. >O Talk about generic. *Otogakure, Sound, FTW!!*[/jk]

Warned.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
You are BANNED for being a hypocrite and insulting my 'colorless' avatar when there is quite blatantly a BLUE color in the avatar. ._.;

...And for forgetting to capitalize the first word in your sentence.

EDIT: Okay it's not blue anymore. >.< *and there's still no color...cept RED.*

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
Your sig says that blood is your name and that death is your identity, license and registration please.........I have not gotten your license or your registration so you are BANNED

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
You are being to picky and grammar-full, you are -warned- please don't be so picky again.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
You are not picky enough, and too "grammar-less"*. Please work on it.

You are also banned for using a word that does not exist in the english vocabulary.

Banned-\.\-

* Quotes because I doubt grammar-less is a real word.

Ullion

Years
Is too young to be so violent, you are banned until you are older or become less violent mindsetted.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
o o; Warned for calling me violent when I did nothing of the sort. Do you mean- OH, my avatar and banner set! *I get it now*

Okay, then, warned for having a blurry render in your signature.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Wry is everyone picking on my banner? ;_;

Warned for not having a matching banner and avatar.

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
Years
Warned; because I don't know where you live, and the stairs of text are to creative, change it now!

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
I live in the 1st Rukongai!! *shot* (Stairs of text are win! xD)

Warned for impudence!! xDD

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
didn't warn/ban Bijou due to her lack of spelling, for that you are banned. (Its spelt impetence, if that is what you are trying to spell, i wasn't quite sure) XD

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Uh...no. I was trying to spell....impudence. o o; I would ban you for bad grammar, because it's "Spelled" not "Spelt" but okay.

-Warned- For having two animations within the confines of your post.

Years
Because of you, Achamo, this thread shall be closed, and as the new mod I shall fulfill that statement - "BAN THE SPAM!". The whole purpose of the thread is of all kinds of ignorance, please for future reference, make a thread that you know has some kind of purpose in its wake. Thank you.

~Closed

;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back