The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 8th, 2007, 03:10 AM
dorebase2006
Beginning Trainer

Can you show me the download link ? I want to try this hacked version ! Thank you very much !
Old January 8th, 2007, 04:46 AM
zel 2.0
Gold Remaker

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goku Goku View Post
Jeez, all these rivals in Shiny Gold ... it will be exciting! :D And those screenshots fail to disapppoint.
The fun part of it is that they have their own unique characteristics, so it's always fun to make more.
And more are coming! (The next one will be a girl thief who always hangs around with a P... I said nothing!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer View Post
3. While browsing around in ADVANCE MAP, i found a strange area that claims to be part of sprout tower.
The Bankmap locations are 2.57 in advance map and B2, L39 in elite map. Umm... WTF!?

Hints on were to find Treecko Please?
1&2. Known and fixed...
3.Forget about trying to judge what the maps say (most of the isles maps will say johto stuff)

Treecko: Somewhere between the beginning of the game and Ecruteak City... (I don't like to spoil things...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by light_trainer921 View Post
Is it Amelia over the south-east of the gym? If she is then, I know it's a stupid question but how can she get out of the east statue of the gym? (if you couldn't get through it)
Yes, she is, and she'll walk behind that statue... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by martijn View Post
Very good screens,zel! I like the idea of Amelia aswell Will she be a thoughy or a pushover?
Hmmm... It depends... She'll start out with a weak Ralts, but her party will be conformed by the trio Pyschic/Fighting/Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slize View Post
You're right!

I posted one link to my map, but I have 15 posts now, so here you go again:

BMP Format
Nice map, even though it's not that easy to put maps into the hack (or so it seems, at least in FR)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorebase2006 View Post
Can you show me the download link ? I want to try this hacked version ! Thank you very much !
It is located at the bottom of my very first post in this thread. As always my recommendation is to read the thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=73966, which will explain to those people who are new into playing hacked games how to make them work.

That is all, a few more... (I'm midway to posting all the screenshots)

Yes, finally that is Route42! Jeje!

Old January 8th, 2007, 05:06 AM
Saken
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Modest
Hey Zel one small prob, i just started playing cause i love gold version (one of my all time favourites) and when i got the amulet coin from mom she didnt give me the running shoes as well.....now i have to walk real slow....all the time =)))))))))))))
Old January 8th, 2007, 05:17 AM
ShinyLugia
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boss Giovanni View Post
Hey Zel one small prob, i just started playing cause i love gold version (one of my all time favourites) and when i got the amulet coin from mom she didnt give me the running shoes as well.....now i have to walk real slow....all the time =)))))))))))))
Why dont you get the bicycle from goldenrod???? Its pretty fast.
Old January 8th, 2007, 05:17 AM
tphi
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Rash
In B2 there's no running shoes...

just to say : awesome hack zel ! i love your job, congratulations !

I can't wait for B3 !

Just a word : in B2, [SOLVE]

Last edited by tphi; January 8th, 2007 at 05:37 AM. Reason: solve
Old January 8th, 2007, 05:24 AM
ShinyLugia
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tphi View Post
In B2 there's no running shoes...

just to say : awesome hack zel ! i love your job, congratulations !

I can't wait for B3 !

Just a word : in B2, the cave before Azaela Tonw have really lot of glitchs...for example it's impossible to pass...have you block the game follow ? (sorry for my english...), it's impossible to surf before this town, how could we ? or there are an other waf i didn't know (i use gameshark to pass)
I had no problem at all with this cave. Could you give us a screenshot of the glitch?
Old January 8th, 2007, 05:25 AM
Saken
Beginning Trainer

yeah well i dont want to rush and go get the bicycle straight away cause first i want all my PKM lvl 18 b4 first gym and 2nd gym 25 and goldenrod town gym lvl 30....i did this with the G/S/C games....and i didnt know you couldnt get running shoes in B2 my bad.......anyway nice hack Zel you deserve that award :D
Old January 8th, 2007, 05:26 AM
Xiros
-Pokémon Omega Creator-

the new screenshots are excelent!
i love this hack! it is one of the bests gold remakes i have ever seen!
nos vemos! xD
Old January 8th, 2007, 05:36 AM
tphi
Beginning Trainer

Well, I came back in union cave, and I didn 't find the glitch...well i sure was tired...

Just a comment Zel : congratulations
Old January 8th, 2007, 05:49 AM
Saken
Beginning Trainer

i found a glitch when you go to Route 31 it shows a cave thing picture i dont know if its meant to happen but yehh
Old January 8th, 2007, 06:02 AM
fedex_sc_14
FeDeX

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to fedex_sc_14 Send a message via Yahoo to fedex_sc_14
Hello Zel!
I like the new screens!
But the sprite of Jasmine doesn't like me!
Well, I wait more info of the hack!
Good-Bye and Good Luck!
Old January 8th, 2007, 07:44 AM
Silent Storm
Achieving Perfection

Nature: Calm
This hack is great.

its great you fixed most of the glitchs.

good job.
Old January 8th, 2007, 07:51 AM
Sanky
Christos's #1 Fan

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sanky Send a message via Skype™ to Sanky
Whoa, this is the best G/S remake I have seen !
I love the external story, but could you do two versions, where one will be pure remake and one like this? I think it would be the best remake then.
Old January 8th, 2007, 08:35 AM
BoyIsCool
Beginning Trainer

Beta 3 is gonna be awesome! can't wait!
Old January 8th, 2007, 09:19 AM
tphi
Beginning Trainer

Well, just a few question

1)In B3, where will we be able to go ? Well you know, I don't know the english names,
so,

will we be able to go in the lake when you found Gyrados ?
will we be able to go in the Rocket's "base" ?
will we be able to go on the last city before E4; the town after the ice cave ? Will the ice cave be (sorry for my names; i REALLY don't have a good english)
will we be able to defeat the league ?
THANKS !

2)Will the mission in Radio Tower in ?
Old January 8th, 2007, 12:34 PM
Argent Crusader
Isn't Falstad dead?

Nature: Lax
Hey Zel! Screens are very good, humm, Jasmine sprite int's so good... Just tell me if you want better sprites, i gladly will make some ones for you, and, the Pikachu overworld can be replaced with an ampharos one? Besides of that, the hack looks very good, i hope you finish the B3 soon, see ya!.
Old January 8th, 2007, 03:06 PM
furrypaws16
Trainer

Quote:
The last sentence drive me nuts. Why do you insist zel should get the hack done by at least "October", let him take all the time he needs to do whatever he wants with the hack, and what really needs to be done.

and Zel very nice screenshots, keep up the Excellent work, i think the graphics(tile sets) looks great. im really looking forward to this weekend, if it comes of course, NO RUSH!
Nooo...it was a Dr. Seuss book titled, "Please Try to Remember the First of Octember!". This is literaly word for word, the first paragraph;

"Everyone wants a big green kangaroo. Maybe perhaps, you would like to have TWO. I want you to have them. I'll buy them for you...if you'll wait till the First of Octember."

It goes on saying stuff like want a TV skateboard? No school, work? Don't worry, it'll come, on the first of Octember.

He was just probably ticked off at everyone asking, when will you release your new book? Or something like that. A pure genius, that man was.

Yay!! More rivals! I hated the fact that there was always only one rival, and he battled you like five times. I know if my neighbor and I had started at the same time, we would have battled at least 50 times before the E4. I can't wait for the *coughstalkerscough* rivals!
Old January 8th, 2007, 03:27 PM
Goku Goku
Advanced Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Goku Goku
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boss Giovanni
.......anyway nice hack Zel you deserve that award :D
Award? Let's hope it's the Best of 2007! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by zel
The fun part of it is that they have their own unique characteristics, so it's always fun to make more.
And more are coming! (The next one will be a girl thief who always hangs around with a P... I said nothing!)
Really?! The numbers of rivals keep growing...so how much to plan to have, or will the list just grow? Unless...the rivals each have different characteristics which are based on each of the natures of the Pokemon! (But that would be...24 or something?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slize
You're right!

I posted one link to my map, but I have 15 posts now, so here you go again:

BMP Format
The map's the best one I've seen so far. Good job Slize! Hopefully Zel could use your map in his hack...wouldn't that be great?
Old January 8th, 2007, 03:34 PM
light_trainer921
Flamethrower Helper

Nice screens, zel! Keep up the good work!
Old January 8th, 2007, 04:04 PM
slayeryu12
Trainer

Send a message via AIM to slayeryu12 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to slayeryu12
Quote:
Originally Posted by zel View Post
lol my guess is that it will be a
Spoiler:
pikachu
but i cud be wrong but anyway can't wait for b3!!
Old January 8th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Goku Goku
Advanced Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Goku Goku
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayeryu12 View Post
lol my guess is that it will be a
Spoiler:
pikachu
but i cud be wrong but anyway can't wait for b3!!
You know what would be a twist? If one of the rivals is a Pikachu? Silly me, it would have to be human trainer...you could always make one (fat) rival dress up as a Pikachu...oh how LOL it is! *ROTFLOL*
Old January 8th, 2007, 05:14 PM
flipboi
The Primetime of my Life

More Rivals, awesome!

one quesiton though zel

is ard and those lovers going to see the hero again in b3? i mean like, after their first encounter? same question with carlos.
Old January 8th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Cornicapus
Custom User Title

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cornicapus
Yay more rivals i just hope there isnt so many that every 5 seconds i battle one XD

Friend Code: 5412 7190 5507
HAPPY TO BATTLE AND TRADE WHEN THIS DOESN'T HAVE A LINE THROUGH
[img][/U]http://glitchcity.info/deximages/redblue/missingno.gif[/img]
Glitchy the Level 225 MissingNO.
Get your own Glitch Pokemon at Glitch City Labs!
Old January 8th, 2007, 05:53 PM
agentmewtwo
Beginning Trainer

hey zel i was wandering if you are going to make the orange ilands and make the game let you catch celebi well please reply. buy the way what site do i go to to play this game?
Old January 8th, 2007, 05:55 PM
Random
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goku Goku View Post
You know what would be a twist? If one of the rivals is a Pikachu? Silly me, it would have to be human trainer...you could always make one (fat) rival dress up as a Pikachu...oh how LOL it is! *ROTFLOL*
its possible, i mean zel could use the pokemon faker trainer sprite from D/P, the one that dresses up in a pikachu costume into the hack. Then there you have it, a new rival for every 30 seconds of fun for every rival battles! xD Cant wait!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links