• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pocket Monsters Diamond/Pearl Anime Discussion (Contains Spoilers)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
OMG I cant wait till Thursday! It's even better that my birthday's just three days before the ep. The second it's available for download, I'm downloading it!
Shinji I heard may end up losing. :\ aw well, at least Ash is supposed to lose too. Shinji looks hot in most of the pics too.
OMG cannot wait 4 Shinji
~Crystal Clair - Shinji's big fangirl

Years
Euh, I believe it would be "Kurogane Gym! Hyouta VS Shinji!". Shinji is going against the gymleader not against Ash/Satoshi. Would this be the first gym match where Ash isn't the challenger?
I'm glad the week is finally over. It took ages if you ask me.

Oh, oops. I wrote it in a hurry and mixed up the names. Haha. Sorry. But hey, the thread got revived, so that's all that matters, right? Thanks, though.

(Cursing Serebii for the disabling the right mouse button.)

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
DP015: "Kurogane Gym! Hyouta VS Shinji!"

Major events:
* Shinji's Azumarill make it's debut
* Shinji wins the gym match against Hyouta
* A new DP Pokémon make it's debut (don't know the name)

Spoiler:

Well, it's a nice change to see that Ash isn't the one who battles gymleaders on screen. This would be the second one (Gary vs Giovanni would be the first). Shinji is in his regular "I don't care/Leave me alone"-mood. Also is it just me or is having a Geodude a trademark of being a rock-type gym leader? I mean Brock, Roxanne and Hyouta all have one.

Speculation based on the preview of DP016:
Spoiler:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Okay, it seems to me that based on the upcoming titles, Zudaigasou (sp) is going to battle Pikachu and defeat him after evolving into Ramparudo. Good news: Shinji gets ahead of Satoshi. Bad news: A repeat of the whole "running around training to beat the gym leader" that we saw with both Whitney (I think, I stopped watching the English anime then) and Brawly (I watched most of those fillers. I hated 'em.) Me, I'm waiting for the episode supposedly titled "I Got a Pachirisu...". I always like new Pokemon getting added. That's half the fun of the series!

Edit: Oh, goody, there was only one filler. I must have gotten the episode titles out of order. Hmm... this seems to be moving faster then I thought it would. Unfortunately, Ash is still going to have a ways to go before the second gym, I think. Jeez, give us a gym battle soon!

Last edited:
Back